10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 132nd
(Displaying 20 out of 39 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019Customer service is fine but the restaurant is in need of cleaning and renovation. Bathrooms are dirty and smell, chairs and floor are greasy. Condiment and silverware area were not well stocked.Jason L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 23, 2019I was at the drive thru. I was in line for 15 minutes. There was a car at the pick up window, and instead of having them move and servicing the people behind, we were kept waiting. When I finally got to the window there wasn't even an apology.I called while in line and was told they were having problems with the oven and short on staff!!!!!!!!Nancy S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 08, 2019If I could give negatives stars I would ...horrible experience here...staff is worthless and I will never go backAllison m
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 19, 2019I get spaghetti when I visit your container is too big.lunch is 6 dollars. The container was only 1\4 full.3 bites and you're done.if spaghetti ant isn't increased I wont be coming back.i asked about this and responded this is lunch amt.i can go other places and get more for my money.really how much is spaghetti!!!!!Virginia j
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 16, 2019Alexis was great!!!Samantha k
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019Thought I should give positive feedback on one of your employees. Her name is Brenda. She has a big smile when she talks to customers. I forgot to grab my number so I went to the counter to get it and she said don't worry about it because your food is right here I said she could just hand it to me but she just smiled real big and said oh I don't mind bringing it out to you. So she did without hesitation. That's awesome customer service.JD W
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019I ordered a regular spaghetti marinara and a dozen bread sticks. I feel I should have received a few extra bread sticks with the spaghetti order. Instead, I only received 12. Is your policy to not include any bread sticks with the order of an entree?Julie V
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2019Terrible customer service. I ordered a large catering order for delivery to have for a business executive lunch to be delivery between 11:30-11:45. I called at 12:15 when the order was still not here, and the lady I spoke with had no idea what I was talking about and said she thought they would be there soon. It wasn't until 12:40 it was delivered, missing items, and not even an apology. Will not be ordering from Fazoli's ever again.Katie B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2019On July 14th at 7pm myself and my 3 kids went to dine. There was about 4 families in front of us and several in the drive through. Looked busy but manageable. We ended up waiting 50 minutes for our food and I went up multiple times to be told they were working on it. I have never seen so much chaos and organized staff in my life. I had to get the food to go as we were about to miss a movie.
No one offered to help compensate for my wait explained or apologized for the excessive wait.
Multiple guests were upset and all left in the dark. The most terrible experience I ever had at any restaurantChris, n
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2019The drive through speaker is old and not working well. The order taker couldn’t hear me and I couldn’t hear her. After trying to get my order straight four times I confirmed it with her at the window. I ordered three entrees, extra bread sticks and dessert. I waited at the window then was asked to pull around to the front door. My food was brought out to my car. When I got home one of my entrees was not in the bag. I tried calling the store three times. No one answered at 7 on a Saturday. I would like my money back for my missing entree.Cari T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2019Order ID: AAA2NHSEAQBX #53 - Drive Thru
Employee: DT Ordertaker
One car ahead of me and it was at the pickup window. I waited almost 15 minutes for my order to be taken at the drive-thru. When I got to the pick up window, the employee who took my payment and handed me my order was very rude. When I got home with my order, my spaghetti had very little meat sauce on it. I'm very disappointed with this location. Wish I could get my money back. Something needs to be done.Jean T
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 05, 2019I ordered a $7.49 strawberry spinach bacon salad. There was nothing to it. The chicken was over cooked with maybe 5 pieces. There were dishes on tables still that needed bused. No silverware. Waited at the counter for at least 7 mins which would have been fine if it was busy. The employees were like zombies. Fazoli's has always been a favorite but not so much anymore. Not impressed.Angie B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 02, 2019Terrible service. Order was wrong and the guy behind the counter asked my order 3 times and it was still wrong. Donna delivered our food and was so rude. We had 0 breadsticks she rolled her eyes. We asked for more breadsticks from Taylor C and she freaked out that he gave the bread sticks away she had just brought us some. Asked to talk to manager and he didnt even get her I had to call back to her in drive thru. She apologized for Donna’s behavior.Katie E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 21, 2019The service was fine. I got a togo order. When I got home the order couldn’t of been more wrong. I ordered the baked Alfredo with chicken and a kids spaghetti and meatballs with extra breadsticks. I received a penne pasta with red sauce and chicken and the breadsticks. I tried to call the store a number of times and no answer for two days!!! I want my money back!!Terri Carbaugh
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 30, 2019We ordered chicken carbonara...sauce was tasteless must have been out of a can... the chicken was over cooked and was like chicken jerky. The meal was served cold and the garlic butter wasn't even melted... no one even came to ask us how everything was ..we left without eating and kicked ourselves for not getting our money back...HORRIBLE FOOD...WE TOLD EVERYONE WE KNOWRfw
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 27, 2019I normally really enjoy fazolis but my most recent experience was absolutely terrible. I ordered a spaghetti with meat sauce and a side house salad with ranch. The cashier was wearing a shirt with holes all over it. He was initially friendly when taking my order but then things took a turn. He gave me my number after I ordered and I waited for my cup and salad but never received either so went to sit down assuming they would be brought with my entree but as soon as I walked away the cashier snipped to wait for my stuff so I returned to the counter to be handed my cup and a very wilted and brown ceasar salad. When I pointed out it looked like a ceasar and was browning the cashier told me it was fine and turned around. I tried picking out the brown leaves but in the end could not eat the salad. The same cashier brought me my entree and ice cold breadsticks. There was an additional cup of something on the side that wasnt mine and when I said it wasnt mine the cashier copped an attitude about how it was mine then stood over me for a minute. It was awkward and uncomfortable. The spaghetti was fantastic and hot like usual once I was able to eat in peace. I hope this was a one time occurrence and the cashier was just having a bad day because as I said before I normally enjoy fazolis and grab lunch there quite frequently on weekends but this experience was just too bad to not report.Cass C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 17, 2019Came in for family dinner an hour and a half before closing. Food was delivered to our table in take out containers. No flatware to be found. The cashier just hands us plastic. Then the food is cold. Seriously, do you not want business?Rob A.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 03, 2019I used to work at this fazoli's 20 years ago. and in the last 5 years this place is gone significantly downhill. I've been coming here at least once or twice a month since I was 16. today I tried to order a pizza baked spaghetti without pizza sauce with meat sauce instead. I was told that it was not allowed. after arguing for 2 minutes on whether or not it was allowed I had the customer service person get the manager. The manager told me that's also not allowed they with new franchise policies they can't substitute sauces on specials. That is ridiculous. The sauce cost to same when you order a side of it whether it's pizza bak sauce or marinara or meatsauce. Substitutions should not cost extra or be disallowed.
If this continues to be the standard at fazoli's me and my family will stop coming here all together.Matthew G
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 01, 2019Lid not closed tightly on three cheese tortellini. Spilled all over bag.Pam b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 27, 2019Its a sad day when my favorite Fast Italian place in town so thoroughly disappointed me. Im a fan of your fettucini alfredo, actually has to thro it away as I did the ceaser salad. Noodles were so firm they were hard, sause was pinkish and tasted and mouth feel was as stale as the pasta. The bright side: the bread sticks were perfect! Im not giving up on you guys, Ive had many many gtrat meals there with my family, maybe the key is to avoid the drivethruJames N Bitzes