10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 132nd
Rating 2.32.3 out of 5 stars
(Based on 51 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 20, 2020Staff was nice, but the main reason to come to Fazoli's is for bread sticks! It is icy out, otherwise I would drive the 15 minutes to go back because if I'm going to spend almost $14 on one meal, I want my bread sticks, and I didn't get any!Cathy D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 14, 2020There was a blond girl plating food in the kitchen and she wasn’t wearing gloves and was touching the food with her hands. She also had a wrap on her left wrist and grabbed a huge handful of spaghetti with that hand and put it in a bowl. I asked the girl at the drive thru register if they don’t wear gloves when touching food and she said no we do. But all 4 people I saw in the kitchen were handling food without gloves on. I would like someone to contact me about this concern.Monica D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 13, 2020I waited over 20 MINUTES in the drive food for my food after I placed my order. I thought my food would at least be hot, but it wasn't it was cold! Terrible!Sally, C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 09, 2020May want to look into the online catering experience. I went to pick up an order for 20 and there was no food ready; despite my receiving an email confirmation, the store had received no communication. Had to wait 20 min for food to be prepared while hungry high schoolers were waiting at homeChristine S.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 07, 2020I like the food but the music is so loud, you should serve drinks and have a dance floor.Tim Early
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 31, 2019Terrible customer service. Stood in line for 10 minutes to be told its now 8:00 exactly and kids night is over. Cashier spent the 10 minutes i waited arguing with a customer.Jeff c
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 24, 2019My daughter went through the drive through and ordered 2 salads. Requested 4 breadsticks. I believe each should have come with 2 each anyway. Well we didnt get any. I call the location and she said they would replace them but i only have a week to use that offer. What??? its christmas and about to be new years and you're putting a time line on the mistake YOU made. Thats crazy.
Now lets talk about the salads in general. I can not imagine for as little as those salads are that they couldn't be made fresh. They look old and dry. The lettuce is dry, the cabbage and carrots as well. Or why they couldnt be made fresh that morning. They are some sorry looking salads.shana H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019Worst experience ever!! We waited 15 minutes for our food. When I said something, I was told they threw in two extra breadsticks and silverware for the inconvenience. No one acknowledged me while I waited for my to go order or apologized for the long wait. I had a similar experience at another fast food establishment and was refunded my total bill and also given three coupons for free meals. I will seriously consider eating at this Fazolis location again!!Rebecca M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 15, 2019I ordered the cheese tortellini, marinara sauce and top it chicken...I've ordered it before and has been good. This time the chicken was tough, rubbery, had quite a bit of gristle and on top of it, there were only about 6 pieces of it. At ALMOST $10, this was a major disappointment!Tracy W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 14, 2019The restaurant forgot to put alfredo sauce in my noodles and gave me a small portion so I politely asked if I can get some more sauce and the manager came and yelled at me saying that I need to pay for extra sauce and he even admitted that it was the kitchen's fault so he should of just gave us extra sauce just because he seen how dry the noodles where.Talitha p
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 02, 2019Forgot both desserts that we ordered tonight through the drive thru along with our dinner. Don't live close but heading back to get what we paid for. Not the first time this has happened but that was a different Fazolis. Don't understand why there is not a double check at your drive thru window. Does the receipt match what is in the bag? Did you give your customer what they paid for? How is this not already done? Frustrated to send someone back out to pick up what we should have already been given. Attempted to call store twice. Got recording and when followed prompt to talk to someone, phone just rings and rings. Noone picks up. Not sure why that would be.Jeanie H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 21, 2019Not happy! Drove 10 miles for take out. Ordered a family meal from my carryout menu. Get home, and no salad. Shows a salad in the fresh tossed pasta meal, gotten it many times. I drove back to the restaurant. Was told that wasn't true. I went and got a menu out of the rack at the restaurant. Same menu I have at home. Shows a salad comes with my meal. Counter staff said it doesn't. So wasted my time and not happy at all.Sean C.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019Customer service is fine but the restaurant is in need of cleaning and renovation. Bathrooms are dirty and smell, chairs and floor are greasy. Condiment and silverware area were not well stocked.Jason L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 23, 2019I was at the drive thru. I was in line for 15 minutes. There was a car at the pick up window, and instead of having them move and servicing the people behind, we were kept waiting. When I finally got to the window there wasn't even an apology.I called while in line and was told they were having problems with the oven and short on staff!!!!!!!!Nancy S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 08, 2019If I could give negatives stars I would ...horrible experience here...staff is worthless and I will never go backAllison m
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 19, 2019I get spaghetti when I visit your container is too big.lunch is 6 dollars. The container was only 1\4 full.3 bites and you're done.if spaghetti ant isn't increased I wont be coming back.i asked about this and responded this is lunch amt.i can go other places and get more for my money.really how much is spaghetti!!!!!Virginia j
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 16, 2019Alexis was great!!!Samantha k
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019Thought I should give positive feedback on one of your employees. Her name is Brenda. She has a big smile when she talks to customers. I forgot to grab my number so I went to the counter to get it and she said don't worry about it because your food is right here I said she could just hand it to me but she just smiled real big and said oh I don't mind bringing it out to you. So she did without hesitation. That's awesome customer service.JD W
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019I ordered a regular spaghetti marinara and a dozen bread sticks. I feel I should have received a few extra bread sticks with the spaghetti order. Instead, I only received 12. Is your policy to not include any bread sticks with the order of an entree?Julie V
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2019Terrible customer service. I ordered a large catering order for delivery to have for a business executive lunch to be delivery between 11:30-11:45. I called at 12:15 when the order was still not here, and the lady I spoke with had no idea what I was talking about and said she thought they would be there soon. It wasn't until 12:40 it was delivered, missing items, and not even an apology. Will not be ordering from Fazoli's ever again.Katie B