Fazoli's Cass St
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Cass St
Rating 2.82.8 out of 5 stars
(Based on 49 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 07, 2019This is the third time that my order has been wrong.Rachel L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 03, 2019Asked for a customization to my order and the associate at the window did not greet or talk to me at all. I customized my order because of my brother with autism picky eating. When I called to talk to the manager about it, all she said was she would talk to her and hung up on me. No apologyNgozika D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 20, 2019Came to Fazolis at 10:30 PM (30 mins before close) to get some food and was told “you can only get spaghetti or lasagna because we close in 15 mins” very disappointing. Why stay open until 11 if you’re gonna shut most of your menu down 30 mins early?Ryan G
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 18, 2019Me and my daughter came in, ordered decently quick but waited a good 20 minutes before someone came over and realized we hadn't been brought anything, probably 10 min after they came with our food, and 2 breadsticks that weren't very good at all, maybe had been cooked a little long or sitting, not sure, sauce also tasted not very flavorful, didn't get anymore breadsticks like asked, so just went home.Carlie S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019I just ordered 6 breadsticks and 2 caesar side salads tonight 10/15 at approximately 9:25 PM. I get home and I only received 5 breadsticks and 1 1/2 salads. The half a salad did not have even have 1 cup of lettuce and both salads had super brown and wilted lettuce. They were so gross looking I immediately threw them away. I'm assuming the employees were running out of lettuce for the evening, since it was close to closing time, and just didn't want to cut another head of lettuce. Both salads also did not have croutons. I will definitely not be going there for a late night dinner ever again. If you'd like pictures just let me know. I plan on contacting the store manager tomorrow because at a minimum I expect a refund.Brittany H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019I have now been waiting for 20 minutes for 3 dinners - I was asked to wait in the drive thru parking spot. There are 3 other cars waiting in spots as well as3 cars in line. I have never had to wait this long.Sharon o
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019Hi,
I selected my local Fazoli’s location, and placed an order online today as a new user (no account to start with). Then at checkout asked me to register to proceed or continue as guest. So I decided to create an account with Fazoli's and submitted my order for pickup at 6:10pm. However when we went to pick up the food, it was not ready - or not at that location...
So this is more of a bug & feedback report on the web ordering system. And all of this is what I figured out after the fact. Had I known it the website would behave like this, I would not have made this mistake.
The order was first placed at our neighborhood location and it was saved as ‘my favorite’ with the correct address. I’m 100% positive you have to select a location before you can place your order, so I know I hit the correct store. (I know that hitting save favorite when I did not have an account at that time is silly, but I figured the website would be tracking with cookies, ip addresses, or something else so it isn’t an impossible leap to make that a selection made earlier can be saved to the account created in the future)
However, I think that when we made a new account during the prompt after completing your order and going to purchase - it saved everything in my cart/order except for my original designated location. Our order defaulted to a location that is first on the list, and much further away – but most importantly it was not what I originally selected.
The local place unfortunately had to re-make the order all over again - with over 30 minutes added to the in-store wait time. Then, half the order was missing upon first receiving the order (missed the salad, the bread sticks, and the broccoli). They thankfully rectified the issues, but we were spending all those minutes trying to understand what happened – and then I saw on the order placed invoice that it had the Fazoli’s address listed at the other location.
Not sure how to go about reporting this issue, but it is an inconvenience. But my biggest gripe is that it was a waste of food – and my guess is that other first time ordering customers may have had the same issue. We considered driving out to the other location once we figured out what went wrong, but by then it was 7:30pm, we were starving, and I assumed the food had been thrown away for food safety.
Hopefully employees weren’t cursing that lazy customer who didn’t come pick up their order at 6:10. Because that isn’t me! I don’t waste food, and I don’t miss appointments, ask my girlfriend – I make us go to the movie 30 minutes before it starts to get good seats.
Anywho, the Cass location in Omaha was VERY helpful in fixing the problem and they deserve a special thank you and an I’m sorry!
But I think that the ordering process was a little convoluted as a new user. It was very slow to load each and every action and page, and didn’t flag that the store location had changed throughout the process. It still showed Location: Omaha (Cass Street) all the way up until I made my account, and by then I figured it shows Cass street so I am not going to worry about the location anymore and I can just focus on ordering the food and typing in tiny credit card numbers.
Anywho, we love Fazoli’s, loved our food, and hope that we could pass on this information and an apology for wasting product. We had no intention of that, and just want to make sure it doesn’t happen again (by us or other customers).
Cale & MandyCale O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019We waited for 15 mins but got disppointed after getting the food. The food is not hot and the sauce of fettuccine is so watery.Millete D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2019Customer service was terrible. I was in the drive through and my order was wrong. They made me the correct order, but when I pointed out that I had over paid, I was told they could only run a refund if I went into the store because the manager was too busy at the front. There were 5 cars in the parking lot. I chose drive through for a reason and it was so I didn’t have to leave my dog in the vehicle in 80+ degree weather. I use to go to this location regularly, even though I always thought the wait was longer there, But after this experience, I won’t be back.Karen B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019Hello i just want to said that i took my wife to dinner and your employee veronica. Vee was a great help she is really nice and explain everything to us we be back for sure thanks again vee good bless u guysLeonardo Reyes
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 2019Service tonight sucks, food came out cold, long wait for food. Staff arguing behind counter.Tammie lopez henricksen
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019The food tastes good, but the order wasn’t exactly correct. I ordered Baked Ziti w/ red pepper cream (name ?) as a meal w/ a side salad & honey French dressing & Diet Coke. I also asked for extra sauce on the ziti. I’m back at work eating, there isn’t extra sauce on ziti. In the drive thru, I was waiting on additionally ordered breadsticks, which were ordered with a cup of garlic butter, which fortunately I didn’t get charged for because it wasn’t given to me even after I asked twice after the fact. Anyhow while waiting, I condensed the bags by putting the salad w/ the pasta so I didn’t have to carry multiple bags into work. I’m glad I did it in the drive thru while waiting because I found I was given Italian dressing. I gave it back & asked for the honey French I originally ordered. I wasn’t given a straw so I didn’t take a drink until back at work. Although my cup is marked Diet w/ the actual lid bubble for diet pressed in, the cup contains regular Coke. Good thing I’m not diabetic!
Order ID: AAA2XHVLAQAT
1:41:05p (the time is an hour off given its 1:44p right now, this was at 12:41p)Kimberly W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 2019Great experience. Mike took my order and the guy was perfect. Very polite, precise and friendly.Mike
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 13, 2019The fettuccine was terrible. The noodles were dry and clumped together. There was barely any sauce. I didn't even eat it. I would have asked for something else if I has dined in.Andrea, W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 02, 2019This location, employees and food there are awesome! I was helped by Veronica C. over my munch break, she was extremely nice, very personable and clearly knows how to run that place! I think she is a manager, and if she is not, someone needs to make her one! My order was taken quickly, accurately and with an amazing attitude. While I waited for my to go order (not a very long wait either) I watched her taking care of her other guests, while training a new employee with out missing a beat. The restaurant was clean, and all customers seemed to be very happy. The food was fresh, hot and so good! I cannot have asked for a better experience and I am requesting that Veronica and all the location employees be made aware of their great job and how much they are appreciated! Thanks!Stephanie, P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 20193 weeks ago I went through the drive thru to order dinner, after getting home I realized the staff had left out our meatball sub. I called and they acknowledged they forgot to get it in the bag and offered to have it ready if I decided to come back and get it. I said I didn’t feel like coming back to get it as the previous visit they forgot our pizza and didn’t drive back that time, was offered an apology and nothing more. I said I’d be back in a day or two for my refund to which the woman said “if you’d like I’ll get you “hook-up” with coupons instead of a refund” for this time and the previous visit mistake. She took my address and promised they’d be in the mail soon. It’s been damn near 3 weeks and we’ve received NOTHING! Twice, two times in a row they’ve forgotten food in our order! What gives here guys?! Who wants to order food to get home and find they’re missed meals? No body want to drive back out and pick it back up and eat alone as their family has already eaten. What makes me most mad is she never came through with her “hook-up” is up with coupons! You’re as bad a McDonalds!Jenn M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 05, 2019Hello
Today I ordered carryout from the Cass St location. It was ready to go when I got there which I appreciate! I had some other running around to do on my lunch break, so when I got back to my office I opened the container of my Chicken parm...it held the smallest chicken breast I've ever seen. I ordered chicken parm not just spaghetti but I pretty much paid 11 bucks for just that. The chicken breast was also very veiny and fatty. Now I understand that not all of the chicken breast can be the same size...but atleast have it fill up a good portion of the container like a proper chicken parm!Janna A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 09, 2019Christina M was absolutely amazing. She was helpful, friendly, and was always doing something. I was very impressed. However you reward your great employees she deserves it. Please tell her I said thank you!Jamila B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 09, 2019I normally have no complaints about going to Fazoli’s but yesterday was a very bad experience. I ordered spaghetti with meat sauce and paid for extra meat sauce and didn’t get extra meat sauce. I know this because I go there often and there was barely any sauce on my spaghetti. Also I was told that it came with two breadsticks and I ordered six additional breadsticks and pay for them I asked at the window if all eight breadsticks were in the bag and they said yes but there were only the six extra breadsticks that I paid for not the two that came with the meal. I was on my way to work so I did not have time to come back.Barbara B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 08, 2019I have always had quick service and excellent food in the past. Went to this Fazoli's on May 4th. It took 20 minutes to get our food. They were not that busy at the time and we ate in. They ran out of plates and some of our food was served in aluminum to go containers. Server apologized for service and said that their dishwasher didn't show up. Bread sticks were warm but dry and shriveled up. The rest of the food was ok.Bill H