10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Bellefontaine
(Displaying 20 out of 29 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 17, 2019Got my order wrong and the pizza was burnt. Could tell they made it, over cooked it then added pepperoni (that I didn't want on it) and cooked it some more.Lindsey W
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019The food was awesome...i had the chicken parmasean and a salad. Very tasty...our waitress seemed to be upset about something or another...had to ask her 3 times for the breadsticks n keep waving at her to get her attention to fill my husbands and I beverage. However...still left a $7 00 tip. She has to live also...we all have bad days sometimes.. Thank you and have a very blessed day!!Wendy Wendel
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019Order was wrong. Wanted marinara and got meat sauce. Paid for 2 extra bread through the drive thru and didn't get itJessica L.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019Drive-thru order at 7 pm, restaurant not terribly busy. Asked for broccoli topper on my entree. Was charged more than I expected (based on what the app shows)...then got home - no broccoli! Too much trouble to go back etc.Lana D
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2019Where's the sauce? I really like Fazoli's food, but the inconsistency of the sauce amount needs to be addressed. One time it is perfect, the next time there is very little. I've never had too much sauce! If it is a Baked dish, add sauce before baking and add just a little after. Baking will dry out non covered noodles. Service has always been friendly and timely.Matt,O
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2019New chicken parm ff Luke warm. Not very good.Stephen R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 22, 2019I need a half star option since it won’t let me choose none! Another bad Fazolis trip. I ordered chicken Parmesan and the person taking the order said Alfredo and I said no chicken Parm. They then asked chicken parm lasagna. I said no just plain chicken parm. Well I got chicken parm with Alfredo sauce on top. Guess who doesn’t like Alfredo. This was my favorite Fazolis running out of options.Mary D
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 24, 2019They didn't give me my Lasagna I ordered and I got home before I realized it.Charlie A.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 04, 2019Terrible. I ordered my food here online and realized it was the wrong store. Called in they told me there was no way to cancel the order or give me a refund. The manager on staff gave me her managers personal cell phone where I left a detailed message but never got a call back. I went to the Canton store where they then told me it was possible to change the order and give me a refund that they were not cooperating with me.Charlotte w
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 31, 2019Manager Cassy Bailey was super rude and food took 20 minutes to come out. The dishes weren't clean and I got food poisoning.Amanda B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 25, 2019Generally great and friendly.Luke S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 21, 2018great foodBecky B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 20, 2018Good foodVickie W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2018Very good customer service and friendly staff. The food is always good!Andrea G.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2018Notice employees in the kitchen that fixes the food does not wear hair nets or any thing to cover the their hair. That includes the management team.Darlene G.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018The food is always good and hot with good flavor. I like when they offer fresh ground cheese at the table, nice additionWilma F.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018Great food, nice specials and you get to eat with real forks and knives, not plastic stuff!Deborah R.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018always great service when going here in Bellefontaine!Melanie B.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2018Cashiers never seem to know how to redeem coupons/rewards. Unlimited breadsticks seem stingy now. Have to ask multiple times for refills. Portion sizes seem smaller and toppings more sparse for the money chargedJulie M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2018Everything was good! Pleasant drive-thru workers!Benjamin D.