Fazoli's Dayton Mall
10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:30 PM 10:30 AM - 9:30 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Dayton Mall
Rating 3.33.3 out of 5 stars
(Based on 79 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 18, 2019Didn’t get our breadsticks with our mealRobert S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019The employees were nice enough. But the tea was putrid. Had to be at least a couple of days old. My chicken parmesan was okay except the chicken was soggy and sauce was watery. My husband got shrimp and chicken bake and the pasta and chicken were overdone. The breadsticks were good. But so many tables were dirty it was hard to find a place to sit at the empty restaurant and we had to use plastic silverware because there were no forks. Needless to say we won't hurry back.Caitey, B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 05, 2019I consistently have had great experience at this Fazoli's and love eating here. The staff are polite and courteous, they actively try to make the customer comfortable. The food is almost always prepared well and with attention. This has been one of my favorite restaurants for a while and I love that it is doing so well.Taylor Z
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 18, 2019Sssllllooooowwwwww!Joe m
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019First off, shout out to the young blonde woman working. She was great. The two high school kids there sucked. They didn’t help her at all and didn’t even try and say hi or take orders. They didn’t refill the utensils (all were empty, she filled them) she cleaned up all the dinner rush mess, and when she asked for the young guy at the counter to help, he tried to just walk away in the middle of someone ordering and she had to tell him to finish taking their order. He was either stoned out of his mind or not ready for his first job. She was trying and I feel bad for her.Jake A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 26, 2019The meat ball sliders had only a teaspoon of sauce on the entire breadstick! Other Faziolis have sauce on both top & bottom of bread stick. I stated meatballs are prepared in sauce & I was told Fazolis were no prepared in sauce. When I explained they don't look like the advertised picture I was told the picture is only for advertising purposes! I asked for some sauce to take home to do it myself, they began to charge me for the sauce! I asked for my money back! This was unacceptable behavior and representation for Fazolis!Deb O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 21, 2019We ordered food at 7:39 to go and it took all the way until 8:11 to get our food - that is longer than sit down pasta places like Olive Garden! And they were out of cheese pizza - which we found out after waiting 29 minutes... While we were waiting - numerous doordash people got there order filled. I think you should prioritize the people sitting in your store while they sit and wait 32 minutes for their order!Randall P
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2019Lasagna tasted like it’s been sitting out for a few days and your meatballs are rubberySuz b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 29, 2019We had to wait an hour for our food. The floors were disgusting and there were dishes on almost ever table when it was not even busy. Also TERRIBLE customer service.Mariah B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 29, 2019Worst experience I've ever had in a restaurant. The place is disgusting. Food on the floors every table is covered with dishes. Been waiting on our food for 25 minutes.Chris bell
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 29, 2019Called in order went to pick up still had not started the order told him 3 times on phone extra meat sauce then when I got to store had to tell him 2 more times been here 18 minutes still no food on a called in orderKenneth c
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 16, 2019Worst breadsticks I've ever recieved from one of your restaurants. Sent them back and got another order just as bad.Greg kirk
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 12, 2019Just say and waited 40 minutes for a simple order of spaghetti. When I decided that I had waited long enough, I went up to the counter to get a refund because 40 minutes waiting is just ridiculous, the manager was extremely rude to me after I APOLOGIZED for the wait. He never said sorry or apologized for the wait. Just absolutely ridiculous.Nicholas H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 03, 2019I was in store 1795 tonight. This store is way under staffed for a friday night. I counted about 40 customers in the store and just two young kids trying to wait on everyone. My receipt said i payed at 6:38 and i left your store at 7:07. My order was one baked spaghetti with meatballs to go. Of course when i got home,there was no meatballs. I saw no manager. There were two people cooking. A lot of unhappy people tonight !!!!RODGER
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 03, 2019Waited 40 min for food after paying even had to bus our own tableRobert c
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 28, 2019Ordinarily, I would rate this location as 4/5 stars. Today, it was -1 out of 5. Half an hour wait at 1:30pm for a lunch order of spaghetti with a pizza slice. No baked pasta, nothing complicated. Manager was offended that I would demand a refund because they were just getting the order plated at the 30 minute mark. Absolutely insane.Nick T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 26, 2019Employees closed the store before 9:30 on 4/26/19 and would not serve us.Tiffany C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 19, 2019This was the worst meal I've had in a long time. Our server was rude, put her finger inside the cup she handed me oh, did not acknowledge my thank yous or even say anything polite.
The food was a very small portion and extremely disgusting. I got the fettuccine. A very difficult dish to mess up. I got a few noodles swimming in sauce. The sauce was a little gelatinous so it definitely wasn't hot. I like sauce, but I had to trawl for the noodles. After I fished them all out (which wasn't long, it only took me about six twirls of my fork which makes me think it's a dollar at twirl), I was left with a third cup of sauce still on my plate. It was completely disgusting and if I hadn't been so hungry and hadn't been with my toddler, I would have taken it back and asked for my money back.
As it stands, I have no idea how your restaurant gets away with charging $6+ for what I was served.
I actually have a rewards account with Fazoli's and this meal was so bad I have no intention of using it to add points on to my account.
I sincerely expect Fazoli's to make this right. If I don't hear from someone within a reasonable amount of time, I will send a letter detailing this experience to corporate.Meghann M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 08, 2019I ordered food through the drive thru. The person running the drive thru didn't turn off the microphone and I could hear the conversations going on inside between the employees. I ordered the chicken parm. Lasagna with a side of spaghetti. When I got home, my side was the broccoli with red peppers. I would have been ok with this except there were 5 small pieces of broccoli and the rest red peppers. I took pictures and would be willing to attach them if there was an option.Erin C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 04, 2019I was hoping you had a place to upload a picture. I took a picture of the chunk of lettuce core that was brown that was in my salad today along with a few other pieces that were brown. Please figure out how to have some fresh salad at that store.Judy T