Fazoli's Wilmington Pike
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Wilmington Pike
(Displaying 20 out of 109 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019Terrible service and cold food. I understand they may have been short staffed. When we arrived we waited approx 5 min to place our order. We were given a number and took our seat. The restaurant was about half full. Our receipt said 6:30 pm. At 7 pm we checked on our food that we had not received yet. We were told we were next. At 7:05 our food finally arrived. 35 minutes after ordering. Our food arrived cold. We had to take our meals back to the counter that was packed with upset customers and ask to have it heated up. It was a very unpleasant experience. Not worth the $21.51 we paid.Eric S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019Pitiful drive thru shut at 5 pm. Order kids spaghetti and regular spaghetti with meat balls. 4 people behind me had their meals. 3 were dining in 4th was standing with me waiting. 22 minutes from order to I got food. As for manager and she said she was and had an attitude. This happened today 10/03/19Patrick L
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019I gave two stars because the breadsticks are good. But, didn't like how the person who was working the window was made excuses instead of correcting my drink. I ordered a lemonade with NO ice. Instead of just redoing my drink. He said that I said little ice (when I didn't) and there is only like two ice cubes.Sharon, B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 28, 2019Came in on a Friday evening around 7 p.m. location had 2/3 of the dining room blocked off because they had already cleaned it for the night and did not want to redo it seems kind of awkward considering it is a Friday night and dinner time. there was no seating available because of that. We ordered a whole pizza to split when it arrived they did not bring us plates so we asked for some the plates they brought out where dirty we took them back up to the counter they tried to give us more which were also dirty. The silverware that was provided in the dining room was dirty had food crusted to it and most of it was still wet went back to the counter and asked for clean silverware they said that they must have brought the wrong cups out there of silverware there were multiple people in the dining room all of which looked as if they had taken dirty silverware. Bathroom was trashed looked like some sort of gas station stop. We noticed an employee coming out of the bathroom who clearly did not wash his hands. No surprise feeling ill today. Will not return what a scummy place.Kris M.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019Side salads are often "sad", but this is true of many fazolis. Leaves are often wilted (almost mushy), could be how they are stored prior to serving. The last 2 times I have been here, the dressing and croutons have been sat on top of the salad (in their packaging). This should probably not be done, because the people touching the packaging and putting it there have been handling money and whatever else.Erin O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 06, 2019Horrible, horrible experience. Both meals of our order were wrong, my food was cold. Even the plate given after I returned my cold meal had cold, gluey, gummy noodles. Service was lacking. It will be a long time before we return to that location.Anita G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 16, 2019Girl was nice but I didn't get any of my 4 breadsticks and then the large coke I bought was messed up and tasted disgusting. I'm extremely disappointed in this visit.Jess W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019In total waited at the front of the line for a half hour (first to order, then to get breadsticks) and after all that (and a snotty comment from the manager after forgetting my credit card) the pasta was watery and breadsticks way too greasy. Also, there was no metal silverware, no Parmesan, and no breadsticks until after we got our food.Grace B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019To go order had to come back for utensils - complained about portion size of regular sized spaghetti- get more at lunch - well they said to bring back in - already 20 minutes after I ordered due to having to drive back did not have timeTammy D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019The other night me and my daughter were coming to get dinner. We pulled in the drive thru at 9:35 and you guys didnt close until 10pm. I sat there for a few minutes and said hello several times. I never got a response from anyone. So I pulled around and my daughter went to the door to go in and the doors were locked as she was trying to open the door they turned all the lights off. Then we saw all the employees going to there cars. We were very disappointed because it says you are open until 10pm that was 25 mins early to close. We love fazolis but are both very disappointed that this happened.Jennifer S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019I just had the worst experience I've ever had at a Fazoli's. I literally sat there for onver an HOUR on my lunch break. It took over 40 minutes just to get our food. No one was walking around w/ extra breadsticks. It was ridiculous. This location is very understaffed and needs someone to step in and improve service.Amy B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 26, 2019The lady was not very pleasant we are the only people in the restaurant who had ordered food we ordered at 911pm didn't get food till 926 and was missing part of the order we asked she said she would get it she finally brought out the missing item at 936pm set it on the table and said here you go.Richie, m
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 26, 2019Waited 20 mins behind previous customer in drive through. Customer should have been parked out of the way. Was charged $6.00 for two cups of water that tasted like lemonade. Asked for fett. Alfredo with the parm chicken and cheese on top and got dry fett. noodles. No bread was given to us in our bag whatsoever.Yoshea H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 25, 2019I drove thru and ordered my food and the girl that took my cc was talking about me when she was taking my payment. I could hear her saying "you could have told me you had a $2 off"
Its real nice to be talked crap to while I have my kids in the car.
I was not going to hold up the line to talk to a manager but she had no reason to be nasty to me once she thought she closed the window. My receipt says Her name was brianna dEMILY S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2019Horrible. My chicken fettucine alfredo the pasta was hard and dried out and the chicken was tough and dry. I had to go back to work so I could not take it back.Anita, L
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2019The service was great but I will need to think long and hard to decide if I will ever get carry out from your restaurants again. Your carry out conglomerate horrible!! I have come home again to find half of our meals in the bottom of the bag because the bowl flexes and the lid comes off almost immediately. Please fix this!!!Kris R.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2019This was not the best experience that we had. The noodles were very soggy in the Ultimate Spaghetti, a few of the kids meals had to be sent back because the wrong sauce were on them and we had to keep going up to the register to get our own breadsticks. We were a party of seven and with the money that we spent we thought it should have been a lot email@example.com
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 09, 2019Very disappointed as I was in the drive thru 10 minutes before closing and had a message thanking me for visiting but they were closed and to visit during normal business hours. Pulled around to verify closing time and left with no dinner. Not happy.Amanda F
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 01, 2019Good service however every time I order thru drivethru the order of spagetti never has enough sauce. Always dry.Beverly
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 22, 2019My daughter is celebrating her 20th lung transplant anniversary. She wanted pasta so I went to this location. It was awful. I ordered 2 side salads that was nothing but brown lettuce. The pasta was cold, breadsticks hard, and soft drinks flat. We fought hard to keep my daughter healthy and alive and this was NOT a rewarding experience. Do you not think that people work hard for their money and deserve to have a good dining experience? What is so hard about serving hot, fresh food with good customer service? My daughter deserved better than this!!!!!Paula K