Fazoli's Wilmington Pike
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Wilmington Pike
Rating 3.03.0 out of 5 stars
(Based on 114 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 14, 2020The past two times I’ve ate here, my order has been wrong and gross.Amanda a
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 04, 2020This is the second time that my noodles have been less than the container! It’s an absolute waste of my money. I used to work for Fazolis and I hate to complain but it’s disappointing to wait 5 minute in the drive thru for half the order. I’ve called before to let them know but I’m wasting my time.Taylor G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 28, 2019So i waited in the drive through for 10 minutes then they forgot my drinks then I noticed halfway home they forgot my salad the guy who gave me my salad was very unapologetic and didn't offer me anything for my inconvenience. I got home and started to eat and i noticed that the noodles were clumped together and there was little to no sauce on it. I go to this establishment often but this makes me want boycott fazolis all together..... bullshit....i love your food but i will make sure that none of my friends or family members will step foot in there....Samantha L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 10, 2019I will not be returning to your restaurant. The price that you charge for a small spaghetti with meatballs is ridiculous. I only received two meatballs on my spaghetti for the low low price of $6.29 cents. I remember a time when you could go to Fazolis spend 5.99 have multiple choices of your featured spaghettis with a salad and breadsticks. You currently have a 4.99 special of spaghetti w/pepporoni when i asked if i could substitue that meat with meatballs I was told no. i wish your business well but will not be patronizing your business any longer.Stephanie F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 27, 2019Fazoli's # 1716, Order ID: AAA4FH26AEB9
1. It took 23 minutes for our food to arrive.
2. Given 4 breadsticks for 3 people.
3. Did not ask if we wanted cheese on our entree's like they normally do.
4. Asked for more breadsticks and it took 20 minutes before they arrived.
5. Food was lukewarm.
Very disappointed with this visit. And it wasn't even that busy.Joseph, Baldacchino
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019Terrible service and cold food. I understand they may have been short staffed. When we arrived we waited approx 5 min to place our order. We were given a number and took our seat. The restaurant was about half full. Our receipt said 6:30 pm. At 7 pm we checked on our food that we had not received yet. We were told we were next. At 7:05 our food finally arrived. 35 minutes after ordering. Our food arrived cold. We had to take our meals back to the counter that was packed with upset customers and ask to have it heated up. It was a very unpleasant experience. Not worth the $21.51 we paid.Eric S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019Pitiful drive thru shut at 5 pm. Order kids spaghetti and regular spaghetti with meat balls. 4 people behind me had their meals. 3 were dining in 4th was standing with me waiting. 22 minutes from order to I got food. As for manager and she said she was and had an attitude. This happened today 10/03/19Patrick L
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019I gave two stars because the breadsticks are good. But, didn't like how the person who was working the window was made excuses instead of correcting my drink. I ordered a lemonade with NO ice. Instead of just redoing my drink. He said that I said little ice (when I didn't) and there is only like two ice cubes.Sharon, B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 28, 2019Came in on a Friday evening around 7 p.m. location had 2/3 of the dining room blocked off because they had already cleaned it for the night and did not want to redo it seems kind of awkward considering it is a Friday night and dinner time. there was no seating available because of that. We ordered a whole pizza to split when it arrived they did not bring us plates so we asked for some the plates they brought out where dirty we took them back up to the counter they tried to give us more which were also dirty. The silverware that was provided in the dining room was dirty had food crusted to it and most of it was still wet went back to the counter and asked for clean silverware they said that they must have brought the wrong cups out there of silverware there were multiple people in the dining room all of which looked as if they had taken dirty silverware. Bathroom was trashed looked like some sort of gas station stop. We noticed an employee coming out of the bathroom who clearly did not wash his hands. No surprise feeling ill today. Will not return what a scummy place.Kris M.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019Side salads are often "sad", but this is true of many fazolis. Leaves are often wilted (almost mushy), could be how they are stored prior to serving. The last 2 times I have been here, the dressing and croutons have been sat on top of the salad (in their packaging). This should probably not be done, because the people touching the packaging and putting it there have been handling money and whatever else.Erin O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 06, 2019Horrible, horrible experience. Both meals of our order were wrong, my food was cold. Even the plate given after I returned my cold meal had cold, gluey, gummy noodles. Service was lacking. It will be a long time before we return to that location.Anita G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 16, 2019Girl was nice but I didn't get any of my 4 breadsticks and then the large coke I bought was messed up and tasted disgusting. I'm extremely disappointed in this visit.Jess W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019In total waited at the front of the line for a half hour (first to order, then to get breadsticks) and after all that (and a snotty comment from the manager after forgetting my credit card) the pasta was watery and breadsticks way too greasy. Also, there was no metal silverware, no Parmesan, and no breadsticks until after we got our food.Grace B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019To go order had to come back for utensils - complained about portion size of regular sized spaghetti- get more at lunch - well they said to bring back in - already 20 minutes after I ordered due to having to drive back did not have timeTammy D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019The other night me and my daughter were coming to get dinner. We pulled in the drive thru at 9:35 and you guys didnt close until 10pm. I sat there for a few minutes and said hello several times. I never got a response from anyone. So I pulled around and my daughter went to the door to go in and the doors were locked as she was trying to open the door they turned all the lights off. Then we saw all the employees going to there cars. We were very disappointed because it says you are open until 10pm that was 25 mins early to close. We love fazolis but are both very disappointed that this happened.Jennifer S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019I just had the worst experience I've ever had at a Fazoli's. I literally sat there for onver an HOUR on my lunch break. It took over 40 minutes just to get our food. No one was walking around w/ extra breadsticks. It was ridiculous. This location is very understaffed and needs someone to step in and improve service.Amy B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 26, 2019The lady was not very pleasant we are the only people in the restaurant who had ordered food we ordered at 911pm didn't get food till 926 and was missing part of the order we asked she said she would get it she finally brought out the missing item at 936pm set it on the table and said here you go.Richie, m
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 26, 2019Waited 20 mins behind previous customer in drive through. Customer should have been parked out of the way. Was charged $6.00 for two cups of water that tasted like lemonade. Asked for fett. Alfredo with the parm chicken and cheese on top and got dry fett. noodles. No bread was given to us in our bag whatsoever.Yoshea H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 25, 2019I drove thru and ordered my food and the girl that took my cc was talking about me when she was taking my payment. I could hear her saying "you could have told me you had a $2 off"
Its real nice to be talked crap to while I have my kids in the car.
I was not going to hold up the line to talk to a manager but she had no reason to be nasty to me once she thought she closed the window. My receipt says Her name was brianna dEMILY S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2019Horrible. My chicken fettucine alfredo the pasta was hard and dried out and the chicken was tough and dry. I had to go back to work so I could not take it back.Anita, L