Fazoli's Miller Lane - Dayton
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Miller Lane - Dayton
Rating 2.62.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 89 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 11, 2020Everything was absolutely perfect!
Especially the service and friendly personalities of Keirsten and Maliyah.
They were so serviced-minded that i had to ask their names to give praises for doing their outstanding work. Being in business myself; people like Keirsten and Maliyah shine above all others simply by giving their customers their best.
Please let them know that they are noticed and appreciated.Alan W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 04, 2020I visited this store to take advantage of the discount notice I got on my phone app. I was offered a spaghetti meal for only $2. The employee taking my order had no idea how to do it and the scanner at the register worked poorly. I also used reward points for a beverage. With another employee’s assistance my order was finally completed. When the meal arrived it was very disappointing. I poured a quarter cup of water out of my spaghetti bowl. And not only did the soft drink machine leak heavily on my hand when getting my drink I also discovered the Coke was almost clear and without flavor. As were the other drinks I tried. So, for $2.15 I got a bowl of spaghetti swimming in water and a soft drink that tasted like water too. Terrible food. Poorly maintained equipment and poorly trained employees. Thanks for the lousy promotion. I’ll eat somewhere else next time. And never again at this store.Ed V
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 17, 2019the worst i have ever been treated, every time i go to miller lane my order is wrongAlan, M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 17, 2019I ordered spaghetti and did not receive my breadsticks. I ordered 2 Caesar salads and did not receive my croutons and the salads were less than fresh. Since this was received from the drive thru, I did not notice these problems till I got home. Total disaster.Agnes Alexander
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 12, 2019Chicken on salad was ice ice cold had no cheeseEvan c
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 30, 2019Worst customer service ever. Manager was rude and employees obnoxious.Jessica H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 28, 2019I recently discovered Fazoli's, and a friend and I wanted to go out about 5:30 on Thanksgiving evening after working all day on our writing and moving.
YOU WEREN'T OPEN!
Has it ever occurred to you that 1)not everyone observes Thanksgiving by eating a big dinner until they are sick, 2)a lot of people work on Thanksgiving and need their normal meals, and 3) people traveling home from a Thanksgiving gathering at a relative's home might need to stop for their evening meal or to feed their kids? (Further, a lot of people don't like turkey and would love to go out for spaghetti. Why don't you try advertising yourself as an alternative?)Marie D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019I continue to have negative experiences at this location. Tonight the problem was again, being loved at the counter while others receive service through the drive-thru. I waited and waited until someone finally came from the back of the store to acknowledge me and take my order. My order was not right which is a regular complaint that I have with this location. I always ordered the ultimate spaghetti with very light spaghetti. Again there was entirely too much spaghetti and not enough sauce to cover it although I ordered extra marinara. I don't know why this continues to be a problem but I would like to see it addressed. Maybe they should offer to show me how much spaghetti he is in my container prior to adding the other ingredients. Also, someone ask for more breadsticks and was told they would receive fresh ones when they are available, however, I received the ones that have been sitting under the heat lamp for quite some time and they tasted that way. Tonight was a very big disappointment and for the money spent I expected better.Danielle W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 20, 2019Ordered a Three Cheese Tortellini for my daughter and it did not have any chickenRick F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 17, 2019When I got my lunch back to work, my pizza was so burnt that I could not even eat it. Very disappointingKellie I
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019Marge was awesome helping with random things in the dinning room.
Worst looking bathrooms by far that I've been in. Plz stress to franchisee's that cleanliness is IMPORTANT! Don't want to go back till they've been cleaned.Chris P
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019My friend and I ordered spaghetti. It do not taste like spaghetti--it didn't taste like anything. It was bland, bland, bland. In fact, it tasted like it had been watered way down. Definitely not worth what we paid for it. The only reason I rated our visit a 2 was because the young man on the register gave good service.Marlene E.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Today, I went in for the $5 lunch to find out price was raised to $5.55 - OK NP. I ordered salad and fettucine alfredo. I then went to get my drink, a fork, and napkins to NOT find a fork or napkin... I WAS TOLD THE STORE DID NOT HAVE ANY CLEAN FORKS OR ANY NAPKINS IN THE STORE. I later overheard a worker explain she alone had a drivers liense and would go buy napkins if she could leave the store. I was offered plasticware when my meal was served. As I ate I realized one of the crew had a child in the restaurant she was tending to. A second staff member assisted in the child's care. Other than distracting the workers, the child had a continuous cough and a staff member kept telling her to cover her mouth. Once I had enough I attempted to use the facilities for comfort and hand washing - well the women's room door read Do Not Enter Not Working or something to that effect. A pretty disappointing day at Fazoli's!Deb R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2019I ordered 2 baked spaghetti when it came out the spaghetti was baked and the meatballs where in a bowl on the side. Then when I sent it back back the employee jenn made the comment why can't she just put the meatballs on it. This to me is unacceptable one the comment should have never been said let alone for the customer to hear. I come to fazolis alot and am very hurt by the rudeness I experienced today.Cindy anders
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019I got the 2 slices of pepperoni pizza today. It had no cheese on it and the pepperoni was burnt. I took the pepperoni off but I could not eat the pizza. I was very disappointed. The breadstick would great as always.Rebekah L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 22, 2019I believe that this store may possibly be scheming or stealing $. I went through the drive-thru tonight and was charged 2 “delivery” chgs. One was $.20 and one was $.80. Upon calling and inquiring they apologized and said it was an error.
I can email you a copy of the receipt if needed. Thank youRebecca S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 13, 2019I upgraded to a meal and ordered a side salad. The “salad” is about 4 pieces of lettuce and 1/4 cup of shredded carrots/cabbage and two tomatoes.Sarah B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019Great customer service. First visit in a long time. Was helped with the menu and introduced to the rewards app.Bryan M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2019When the drive thru was closed that a should have gave me a clue. 20 minute wait for lasagna that went into the trash after a few bites. I worked late and just wanted something besides a sandwich. I did not think it was that busy but apparently it was. In the employees defense they were working their butts off and definitely giving 110%. Not sure what the problem was as I am not in the business but know for sure this is not the routine experience. Next time I will go to Olive Garden across the street and just get a beer and will have my order in less time. Win Win situation for me.Tony S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019If I could give it less than 1 star I would. They got my order wrong. Argued with me on the phoneabout what I ordered when Im looking at my receipt. When I went back another time to get my replacement, they got that wrong also. I called back again and the manager tried to blame me. That is a score of zero Stars for order accuracy 0 stars for customer service and one star for the rating because that's the lowest I could rate on your website.Jenkins, d