Fazoli's Miller Lane - Dayton
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Miller Lane - Dayton
(Displaying 20 out of 80 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 17, 2019When I got my lunch back to work, my pizza was so burnt that I could not even eat it. Very disappointingKellie I
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019Marge was awesome helping with random things in the dinning room.
Worst looking bathrooms by far that I've been in. Plz stress to franchisee's that cleanliness is IMPORTANT! Don't want to go back till they've been cleaned.Chris P
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019My friend and I ordered spaghetti. It do not taste like spaghetti--it didn't taste like anything. It was bland, bland, bland. In fact, it tasted like it had been watered way down. Definitely not worth what we paid for it. The only reason I rated our visit a 2 was because the young man on the register gave good service.Marlene E.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Today, I went in for the $5 lunch to find out price was raised to $5.55 - OK NP. I ordered salad and fettucine alfredo. I then went to get my drink, a fork, and napkins to NOT find a fork or napkin... I WAS TOLD THE STORE DID NOT HAVE ANY CLEAN FORKS OR ANY NAPKINS IN THE STORE. I later overheard a worker explain she alone had a drivers liense and would go buy napkins if she could leave the store. I was offered plasticware when my meal was served. As I ate I realized one of the crew had a child in the restaurant she was tending to. A second staff member assisted in the child's care. Other than distracting the workers, the child had a continuous cough and a staff member kept telling her to cover her mouth. Once I had enough I attempted to use the facilities for comfort and hand washing - well the women's room door read Do Not Enter Not Working or something to that effect. A pretty disappointing day at Fazoli's!Deb R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2019I ordered 2 baked spaghetti when it came out the spaghetti was baked and the meatballs where in a bowl on the side. Then when I sent it back back the employee jenn made the comment why can't she just put the meatballs on it. This to me is unacceptable one the comment should have never been said let alone for the customer to hear. I come to fazolis alot and am very hurt by the rudeness I experienced today.Cindy anders
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019I got the 2 slices of pepperoni pizza today. It had no cheese on it and the pepperoni was burnt. I took the pepperoni off but I could not eat the pizza. I was very disappointed. The breadstick would great as always.Rebekah L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 22, 2019I believe that this store may possibly be scheming or stealing $. I went through the drive-thru tonight and was charged 2 “delivery” chgs. One was $.20 and one was $.80. Upon calling and inquiring they apologized and said it was an error.
I can email you a copy of the receipt if needed. Thank youRebecca S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 13, 2019I upgraded to a meal and ordered a side salad. The “salad” is about 4 pieces of lettuce and 1/4 cup of shredded carrots/cabbage and two tomatoes.Sarah B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019Great customer service. First visit in a long time. Was helped with the menu and introduced to the rewards app.Bryan M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2019When the drive thru was closed that a should have gave me a clue. 20 minute wait for lasagna that went into the trash after a few bites. I worked late and just wanted something besides a sandwich. I did not think it was that busy but apparently it was. In the employees defense they were working their butts off and definitely giving 110%. Not sure what the problem was as I am not in the business but know for sure this is not the routine experience. Next time I will go to Olive Garden across the street and just get a beer and will have my order in less time. Win Win situation for me.Tony S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019If I could give it less than 1 star I would. They got my order wrong. Argued with me on the phoneabout what I ordered when Im looking at my receipt. When I went back another time to get my replacement, they got that wrong also. I called back again and the manager tried to blame me. That is a score of zero Stars for order accuracy 0 stars for customer service and one star for the rating because that's the lowest I could rate on your website.Jenkins, d
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019I just came from the Miller Lane store at 10:30 Sun morning. Jennifer was absolutely a professional with a warm smile and a memory comparable to a super computer ! Perfect transaction down to the smallest detail. I am so impressed...I haven't even finished my food yet ! Thank You Fazoli's for hiring this unique individual ! Chicken Parm is tasting GREAT !Jeff K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 25, 2019I just wanted to let you know what a positive experience I had at this Fazoli’s. I placed an online order at lunchtime and picked it up at the drive thru. The pasta was piping hot, the salad was crisp and cold, the breadsticks were outstanding and the entire order was correct. I have only eaten at Fazoli’s one other time as they are not in close proximity to where I live, but maybe you guys will work on that. We need something between Dayton and Cincinnati in Liberty township. Thanks again.Frank J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2019I ordered creamy basil chicken penne at the drive thru window. My receipt however said chicken broccoli Alfredo. I went in to the restaurant to let them know about the mistake and they said they would take care of it. I very clearly again ordered creamy basil chicken penne. When I arrived home with my order I had actually been given broccoli and cheese penne with tomatoes. I can’t eat cheese like that which is why I ordered a basil sauce. My lunch was ruined. Also my daughter ordered the ultimate fettuccine and there was minimal sauce and her noodles were hard. She was only able to eat half of it and the rest was thrown away. I could not be more disappointed by our experience. Even though I’m a rewards member, I doubt if I will return to this restaurant.Melody G.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2019I went to your Miller Lane location. I paid for my food and was given a number to place at my table. After a half hour having still not received my meal. I went up to get my money back. The girl stated that it was behind her on the shelf. She said the other girl went around asking who's it was and nobody responded. What is the purpose of having the number at your table. When I tried to communicate this to the manager, she acted liked she could care less what I thought, and just proceeded to give me my money back. I work in customer service and if I acted like that I would be gone tomorrow.
The time was :
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019I have been to this location twice in roughly two weeks time and both times they “can’t take an order through the drive through”. Wasn’t that big of a deal the first time but twice? I just don’t understand.Jordan N
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 08, 2019Melvonna gave us excellent customer service at the counte4. All the employees working on the evening of 7/8 while we dined were pleasant and kind, making the atmosphere very enjoyable!Lawson, C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 05, 2019We just went thru drive thru order us all messed up! I asked for penne noodles and didn’t get them and they gave us breaded chicken on the Alfredo not grilled and didn’t ask for it it’s nasty and asked for cheese and the guy said it’s only up front they don’t have none to give us thru drive thru I asked for it to be put on the food! I’m beyond mad the food is gross!Tara b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 19, 2019I visited this location on June 19, no one was at the counter I stood there no one came, made eye contact with the young girl fixing the food she at least could have greeted me or something finally I asked if anyone was working the front counter and someone came, this is the second time I visited this location they are unprofessional & I think I'll just drive way across town to the one in Centerville OH where it's always a pleasant visitTami, J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 17, 2019Store was severely understaffed. No manager was present. Took over an hour for my food to be prepared.Sylvia, R