Fazoli's Grove City
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Grove City
(Displaying 20 out of 167 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019So this is two parts. Customer service was good but I paid 9 bucks n some change for a sub and a small drink and I was so mad I couldnt eat the sub I literally spit it back out into the bag. The tomato’s are so big u can’t even shut the sandwich without them falling out. All the dressing was poured in the middle. And it tasted like a ham sandwich with sugar and Italian poured on it. Also very hard pieces of banana peppers. Literally the worst sandwich I ever had. It was the Italian primo. I was on my lunch break or I would have brought it back. I would loved to have gotten my money back but I didn’t have time so nothing I can do about it. Kind of salty About the situation. I’m giving 3 stars cause everything else was good like the customer service, wait time etc.Sissy M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 23, 2019Rude employee. Along with hair in my food come here 3 times a week never had this issue we come here for yearsSitha R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019Your employee Rosa Howard Made us (My wife and I) feel like we were at home. She greeted us with a smile. Very polite. Friendly, She is the reason we will definitely return to this restaurant! Please tell her to keep up the good work.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2019Hair in my food no one never contacted back this is the third time I contacted bout thisSitha R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019On a Saturday at 8:15pm I went through the drive thru for chicken fettucine alfredo, a salad, and cheesecake. There was only one car ahead of me but it took over 15 minutes to order, pay, and get food. I was about 20 minutes away from home, but I went out of my way because there is not a store close to me. When I got home and started to eat, the salad was wilted and the chicken was TERRIBLE! It was dry, over cooked, and tasted like it was soaked in pepper. Normally I like pepper but this was overwhelming. I was very disappointed as I paid way too much for bad food. Will not be going back.J. T.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 13, 2019This has to be the worst location that you guys have. To be honest, I'm suprised that you still allow it to operate. EVERYTIME, and I mean EVERYTIME I come through there, they forget something. Whether it be extra sauce, dressing, breadsticks, or whatever. They never get it right. They always charge me for the items, knowing that I wont come back for them. I love your food, but sick of wasting money due to your inconsiderate, non attentive staff! Get your crap together! You've lost a life-long customer due to the morons you have working at this location!Brian Burfield
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2019While I’m waiting in the drive threw the lady handled my money then went back with no gloves on and put cheese on my food. While waiting she was taking the tongs and tapping her leg with them then turning around getting bread sticks with them. If you ask me that is disgusting and unhealthyDianna k
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 26, 2019Very poor, ordered baked fettuccine alfredo & raviolo w/meat sauce in drive thru, got home and had the raviolo and spaghetti. Wasn't busy and hard to explain. We took the time to have Faxolis cook our dinner and wasn't happy with the result. Hopefully will be better in the future.Terry G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 19, 2019Ordered the 3 cheese tortellini with extra chicken expecting to have the dish that I saw on the menu which not only has chicken but a pretty good portion of vegetables as well . When I got home I discovered that my tortellini dish had no vegetables at all. I called the restaurant, spoke to the manager and she said the girl had rung the dish up as an a la carte instead which doesn’t come with vegetables and that I wasn’t charged for the other dish. The general manager who clearly is not very smart, or just doesn’t care never offered an apology, a solution or any other type of appeasement. I wasn’t worried about the extra .50 it might have cost me, what sucks is that my order was taken wrong and the manager is oblivious to the poor experience. The girl who took my order was standing at the cash register dancing when I pulled up for my food, maybe if she danced less and verified or payed more attention to her job then orders wouldn’t be taken incorrectly. The manager is so worried about not having to comp an order that she was oblivious to the fact that all I wanted was my order to be made right and that I hit the good I expected. Again, no apology, no explanation other than “ these things happen” .. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!Charles Holler
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 27, 2019We ordered cheese cake, paid for the cheese cake but did not receive any cheese cake. We tried to call, but nobody answered or called us back. I’m really disappointed, we live kinda far away and drove a distance to get to this location.Krista. N
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 04, 2019Honestly everything is fine with the food and restaurant. Nothing in particular to this location, but rather a general question about all locations. WHY are your trash cans equipped with the tiny hole?! It’s very difficult to dump your trash in a hole barely big enough to fit your cup through. I understand the reason is most likely so people don’t throw away plates, but the holes could still be much bigger and still accomplish this task.Mike C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 28, 2018Cold Food, Dried Out Chicken, Lack of Concern by Staff.Amanda
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 20, 2018I had encountered a problem in that past I went in and a girl named Hailey helped me tremendously. She went above and beyond to help me out and she also did so while taking care of other people. This experience was great!C.Montgomery
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 19, 2018There was literally trash on my salad. I was about 1/2 way done with my salad and found 1/2 of a Splenda wrapped in it. This is 100% unacceptable!!! Additionally, we were shorted breadsticks.Jamie H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 17, 2018The current dinner crew at Fazolis is FANTASTIC.Debbie C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 30, 2018On Friday; November 30, 2018; some time after 7pm; I stopped at the Fazoli's drive thru In Grove City, Ohio off of Stringtown Road. I ordered a Baked Ziti for $6.99. I ate the 2 bread sticks before leaving the parking lot area of Fazoli's. When; I got home, I started eating my Baked Ziti. I expected a marinara taste to the sauce and chessy taste in the cheese of the Baked Ziti. But; I tasted what seemed to be Human Waste in my sauce and cheese of my Baked Ziti; as if, someone rubbed my food I ordered in their rectum of their rear or in their genitals' area. I heard of lesser fast food places like Taco Bell doing this garbage to people's food. But; for spending $6.99 for a meal, this is very unacceptable. Taco Bell is cheaper meals. Pasta usually costs a lot of money. It was; as if I bought a pile of dung from server's rear, more than the Baked Ziti I desired. Whatever was done to my meal to give it that very poor taste; shows disrespect and lack of maturity of the individual or individuals that took part in tainting my meal. It seems that young adults of today; have lack of respect for whom they are serving in restaurants in our nation. It is not just your restaurant. I am seeing this problem at many fast food and even in classy restaurants. It seems they care more about getting a paycheck; than, whether they do great job. While; ignoring how they waste customers' money with their poor service.Roy W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2018Always happy with the service, like the Canton or Columbus store in Ohio and at the 35 mile marker store in KentuckyLois S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 30, 2018Great Service, good prices and good food. We love the italien music and that it is not so loud. Only 5 star rating with italien music which is relaxing.Gerda W.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2018Food is always good.Steve B.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2018Fresh food, excellent customer service.Teresa L.