10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Heath
Rating 4.34.3 out of 5 stars
(Based on 161 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 14, 2019Was helped by two very nice and smiling lady’s that were very nice and the food was quick and fastGrant c
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 02, 2019We did not receive a large part of our drive through order. We were home when we realized it was missing.Jan C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 10, 2019The individual named Tasha would not let me have the kids meal for $0.99. I come here every Tuesday and get a kids meal for $0.99 with a regular meal for my grandson I got off work late and it was a few minutes after 8 and she refused to give me the meal for 99 cents. Every other time I have been there I have had great service. This is the first time I have been treated rude and badly by someone named Tasha. She was downright nasty and then when I said look I want to talk about this she said she was going to not talk to me and was refusing to talk to me so I said well I'm not leaving until you talk to me and then she got smart with me. Then she had all her nerve to say that if she gave it to me she'd have to give it to all of her other customers. I waited in line for over 15 minutes in the Drive-Thru. She was just being nasty. And it's Tuesday that's the Tuesday special! Then someone had actually prepared it because I ordered it and she took it and threw itShirley h
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019Night shift does a very great job of making sure the customers are satisfied. Excellent service. Great food.DJ Hill
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019Taylor and Rhonda were awesome!! Always friendly every time I come in. Definitely recommend!Taylor G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019Taylor was very helpful and very friendly and gave us plenty of to go boxesDouglas Hill
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019I just wanted to let you all you know that I was inside there around 7 pm on 8/28/19 and the manager Rhonda Harris was their she was very very nice. I just wish was more like her she handed me my order and everything was very good I cannot say how much I love coming in when she is workingOne happy customer
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 29, 2019I ordered spaghetti with meat sauce. It came with lots of tomato chunks and no meat. I gave it back to the server without eating any and said, "I think this is marinara sauce." She took it back and the manager brought it back and practically threw it on the table. She put another scoop of sauce on top of the noodles and said, "That's meat sauce." I truly enjoy going to Fazolli's, but this was the first time I was disappointed with my food. Not only was I disappointed with the sauce but the lack of noodles as well. I always order spaghetti and I know the amount of noodles that should be in my bowl and what meat looks like. I will not be going to this restaurant anytime soon.Rhonda W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 24, 2019Hands down the best food, the staff tonight was the best we love like 45 minutes away and come to this Fazoli’s every timeKayla Anderson
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 24, 2019Great serviceRoy L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2019Family got the all you can eat. Each had less than half a bowl left. Taylor the worker would rather us throw away and waste food which upset my daughter than just give us 3 to go boxes and save the food.Charles k
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2019Great experience thanks to Ronnie B!Sally p.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2019Hardly any spaghetti in the bowl. Lots of cheese and sauce. When I asked for more spaghetti the young boy with glasses rolled his eyes up st me. Manager came out and said he was trying to read my lips. Not true. Also they should not push the vacuum around while people are trying to eat. I don’t like dust in my food.Robin s
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 08, 2019First time customer at Fazoli's and I wasn't sure what to expect. Overall the experience was great! Your employee Kaleb who was working at the front taking orders helped me immensely! He answered all my questions about the menu; helped me choose a meal and even brought out my food. I could go on and on about how great the service I received was. Overall, the food was great for the price, but I'll be coming back for sure because of Kaleb. (Thanks so much Kaleb! Hopefully he gets to read this!)Chelsea, K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 18, 2019On March 15th I had stop in around 6 or 7 they where very busy the manager was very friendly and she kept her cool very well even with the orders getting messed up and going out wrong I felt sorry for her how ever she kept her cool very well. I can’t believe how wonderful she was and I have been in different places when things was getting messed up and have never seen a manager keep their cool like she did. I will definitely come backNA
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 16, 2019I placed my order and took my number to my table. My family and I were sitting there for twenty minutes waiting for our food. We noticed tables that came in after us were getting there food. The guy who took our order was running food out to the tables got my money back.Scott M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 22, 2019Having just given birth to my baby boy 3 weeks ago, me and my husband decided to go out to lunch, and we both enjoy Fazolis so we went there. I ordered the fettuccine Alfredo, and within minutes I was severely sick, having to rush to the bathroom for hours. I brought home my leftovers, I didn’t automatically assume it was because of the pasta since I’ve never gotten since from fazolis in the past. Later that evening my husband ate my leftover fettuccine Alfredo, and got sick the exact way I did. We have both been sick for days, having contracted food poisoning from the pasta we ate, and it has made it difficult to take care of our newborn. We are both very disappointed in the food and preparation at the Heath, Ohio location.Chloe C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 20, 2019I go here just about every Wednesday as I wait for my daughter to get out of her gymnastics class. Every single time I’m there and Taylor M is working it’s a fantastic experience! All the other experiences are good but Taylor goes above and beyond every single time to make me feel welcomed and is very knowledgeable of the menu. I will definitely keep coming back in large part due to Taylor’s incredible customer service!Tyler, W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 03, 2019I have always rated this location a 5. I had an issue my last visit and posted a comment. I quickly received a response back from Josh stating to contact him. WHAT A JOKE.... I have left 2 messages to call me. Needless to say I have not heard a word from him! In his response he was going to make it right!! I guess that just looks going on the website because they haven't made it right! Every one be aware!
Thanks Josh for the quick response tonight to fix the problem! Looking forward to visiting again!Kathryn
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 15, 2019I am super bummed with my purchase today. Had a coupon for BOGO baked spaghetti. When I ordered I ask for it to be a bit more saucy than normal because I was going to be reheating it for dinner. Kathryn said no problem! Well it is a problem.....where is the sauce? It is chocker dry! Was there a shortage of sauce today and she forgot to tell me? Also no one was in the kitchen when I ordered so Kathryn actually made our food. 2 others came out when she was making it. I believe they may have been in the office eating! I have a picture of my food!Kathryn