10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Hilliard
(Displaying 20 out of 158 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019Manager was so pleasant. The inside was spotless. All the staff was very pleasant.Farrington, Amy
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 28, 2019My food was cold and my meat was not doneOnyae s
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 10, 2019Very poor customer service rude employee my food was cold not what I expected hair in my spagetti me and my family could not eat due to this situationSitha R
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 25, 2019Costomer service was wonderful. But whoever comes up with the recipes in the corporate part of the restaurants you need to chill out on the salt. The food tasted like you dipped individual noddles into a salt shaker and slapped them on a plate and poored salting sauce on them.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 11, 2019I drive from Delaware to Hilliard to eat at Fazoli's. Every time I have come in, the food is excellent, the restaurant is clean, and the staff is attentive and friendly! I brought my kids on the last trip and they thoroughly enjoyed their experience as well! We will definitely be back!Emily B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 12, 2019Wonderful customer service. From the moment I walked in the door all I saw were smiles on the faces of every staff member. Tyson took my order and was very friendly and courteous. Food came out quickly and was hot (sorry, didn't get the young man's name who brought my order). Virginia stopped by and offered to get me more bread sticks (love them!). As I was leaving, Virginia was retrieving dirty dishes/silverware form the stand, saw me coming with more. She stopped and took my dish/silverware with a smile. Wish every restaurant had this level of enthusiasm and friendliness.Don R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 16, 2019Food was nasty. Ordered Chicken Parmesan and the chicken was over done and dryMary D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 14, 2019I ordered the fettuccine ‘make it a meal’ with a cheese pizza through the drive thru today, 5/14 at about 8:15pm, paid with credit card. I was not given a receipt. My order was missing the slice of pizza. Not only did I pay for this, this was the #1 thing I was looking forward to in my meal. Really upset on this miss.Michelle R.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 12, 2019The food tested good but we got ripped off. We ordered all you can eat fettuccine Alfredo with chicken. We paid $3.98 for extra endless chicken and they refused to give us chicken on our second plates.Ryan S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 10, 2019I just want to say thank you to Pam she has awesome customer service skills. Polite, helpful, and attentive. Aleshia was very helpful and was working about the restaurant.Tonya
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 26, 2019I stop and eat at this store every once in a while. On April 26, 2019, I walked in to order my food which was spaghetti with meat sauce, and I made it a meal. I told the cashier that I wanted 5 bread sticks since they are unlimited because I was eating in. A woman with an accent who wore glasses came up and said "don't worry you will get your bread sticks when we bring your food to your table". I did not get her name. Perhaps she was a supervisor of some sort, but I am unsure.
I sat down and about 10 minutes later that same woman came to my table, plopped my plate for my spaghetti down, just dropped the plate with my pizza down very rudely, and left 3 bread sticks on the table.
She didn't utter a single word. Just came up and rudely set my plates down, giving me only 3 bread sticks, and walked away without a single word spoken. She acted like she was annoyed--it was very rude. Usually the person serving me will ask if I would like cheese on my spaghetti, or if there is anything else they can do for me.
I will not be eating at this restaurant ever again. I do not pay for your food and services to be treated that way.Bradley W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 22, 2019My husband ordered chicken fettuccine Alfredo, and there was a short black hair (about an inch long) sitting on top of his meal when he opened it. IJayeAnna C
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 17, 2019I'm sure the food will be wonderful, as usual.
The service at the front counter was not good at all. I had to repeat my order three times to the cashier, and the other counter person not only almost forgot my brownie, she did forget another customers.Kathleen R.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 06, 2019William was super nice, brought us breadsticks and took our empty dishes away for us, made sure we were taken care of. Great guy!Corey S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 21, 2019Fantastic customer service.Scott j
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 30, 2018My order did not include my 2 cheesecakes. Unfortunately I didn't check the bag before I left because it was a very large bag and it was all tied closed.Ruth jawordki
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 01, 2018I hadn’t been here in years and I was honestly blown away! Wow. The manager deserves high praise. So clean, the people were great! The cashier jalyn m was so friendly and patient! The young man that brought the food out was awesome as well! The food was delicious and very reasonably priced. I will definitely be returning soon.Mallorie l
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2018Great staffVicky R.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 26, 2018Great service and good food at reasonable prices.Samuel W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 26, 2018LOve Fazoli's food. Great prices. Very nice staff. I am from West Chester, PA (outside Philadelphia) and stop at your place when we drive out to Indiana to visit my daughter. Will be visiting next week.Norine K.