Fazoli's Huber Heights
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Huber Heights
Rating 3.33.3 out of 5 stars
(Based on 101 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 21, 2020We have eating at Fazoli's for a long time. Over the past 6 months the portions have been shrinking on the lunch I get the same thing each time today we had our lunch break got the same as always it did not come in a bowl it came on a bread stick plate in the corner. No more than 4 to 5 bites my coworker had the same thing she counted it was not big bites If this is the new way to serve we will no longer eat our lunch or dinner as for $2 more we can go to C C Pizza and get all we want . We have enjoyed the food at Fazoli's but if you are now serving children's size meals to adults . This meal was not worth the price I get the alfredo and a salad we also were not offered more bread sticks did you stop offering extra bread. we had to go up to the counter and ask if we could have more as we needed something to help fill us up.We wanted a lunch not a snack Hope this not the New way for Fozoli'sSusan W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 19, 2020No problem with wait. Easy ordering. Except the food was cold and the chicken was hard. Not very likely to return.Sara C.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 13, 2020Forgot my drinks and messed up the carbonara.Stacy H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 06, 2020Ordered a pizza for dinner...ordered a medium drink.
ALL beverages were unavailable due to NO carbonation. They switched out 2 containers of sweet tea and it was awful. Several people in dining room complaining. It was very very bad experience. Not having ANY drinks available was not good and a big inconvenience in our dining experience.Victor M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 22, 2019Spaghetti barely warm also had to wait to get ice for srink.....informed them our of unsweetened rea... got an okay. Floors unswept.Gail M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 20, 2019Moldy cheese on my pregnant wife’s saladWilliam D
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 14, 2019It was VERY disappointing! The breadsticks were dry and tough like someone forgot to put the garlic butter on them. Yuck!! And the breadsticks are a MAIN reason we go to Fazoli’s verses Olive Garden. The sampler I got was not good at all - the lasagna had no cheese on top, the Alfredo sauce was like water and had no taste and the spaghetti and meatballs had only one meatball and barely any sauce! My moms baked spaghetti had little to no cheese on it and looked to have only about half the amount of spaghetti as normal. The only meal that was fairly decent was my husbands - he got the blackened shrimp and chicken and all in all he said it was pretty good. I spent $30 for our dinner and none of us liked the breadsticks - we threw them away which we never usually do with your breadsticks and my and my moms meal were not good AT ALL! This is not the norm and so I thought I’d let you know. Have to be honest I’m not sure when we will go back after tonight’s carry out experience!Angela P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 01, 2019Once of the worst experiences I have ever had, rude staff, long wait and wrong orderDavid H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019picked up the "ultimate sampler" from the drivethru and there is not a single scrap of meat (even tho one of the items is supposed to be spaghetti and meatballs) - if this is intentionally a vegitarian meal, I'll never return since I have no way of knowning and if it's not, well then I have even more reason not to return. Thanks for the $8 plate of nothing that's going straight in the trash since I'll have to go get a real meal somewhere elseTod L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 31, 2019I rushed to make it while you were open and I was happy I made it @958 so I pulled up to the speaker and got no response so I checked google to see what time you closed and pulled up to the window and they said they were closed I was very disappointed and hungryJoe D.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019Slowest drive thru ever.Lindsey B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 25, 2019We are frequent visitors to this location.. usually we have a good experience. Today was not good. Cashier was not friendly. My Alfredo noodles were not done. I asked for extra sauce twice. My husband lasagna was too dry and neither of us finished our meal. My husband cleaned off the table as there were none available even though we were the only customer. I have my receipt and a picture of the food we leftPatsy,j
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 24, 2019Paid for a a brownie and extra bread sticks but didn't receive either. Too far to go back for correction. Disappointed.Judy K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 22, 2019we went to Fazoli's today #1664. we had wonderful service... Jennifer E waited on us.. she is an AWESOME job We had adults with developmental disabilities she did a fantastic job.....Trudy S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019Great and fast customer service. But food extremely too hot! I have a first degree burn on my fingers just trying to get my food out of the bag. I know it's hot but it should not be this hot. I cannot eat my lunch now because its extremely too hot.Raquel L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019WORST EXPERIENCE! Lindsey H, was the one who “greeted” us at the window and she was full of attitude and shut the window on us when we asked for more napkins !Kayla S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 28, 2019The cashier rushed me. She was nice enough but I was over charged because I was not told about the lunch deals. And on top of that I forgot about the garlic butter I wanted because she rushed me. The dining room was absolutely filthy. Not a clean table to be had. This is a consistent problem here and part of why I rarely come here. Plus the bathroom had blood on the walls and clearly hadnt been checked all day.Christina
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 17, 2019Went to counter to get a box and was told to go to fountain center, boxes were there. The first 7 boxes I picked up had melted holes in them. I took the boxes to the counter and new person got extremely defensive and asked me to step back. She left a customer at counter and went to the back and returned with huge container of boxes. Was rudely asked how many boxes and given a sack. Needless to say, if that is the way they are treating customers, the location will soon be out of business. I know we will never return.John B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019The entire restaurant is filthy and no tables are clean and the floors are trashed. Poor customer service, considering calling the health department on how disgusting this place is.Kaylor F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 29, 2019Fazoli #1664, 8/27/19 Order ID AAA3SHVEANCH #70
Ordered the Chicken Parmigiano Pasta Duo and Chicken Parmigiano 3.0... both were very dry...not enough sauce...This is my second experience with dry food. Had not been back for a while. Sandwiches were ok, not GREAT!Pamela Y