Fazoli's Huber Heights
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Huber Heights
(Displaying 20 out of 87 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019Great and fast customer service. But food extremely too hot! I have a first degree burn on my fingers just trying to get my food out of the bag. I know it's hot but it should not be this hot. I cannot eat my lunch now because its extremely too hot.Raquel L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019WORST EXPERIENCE! Lindsey H, was the one who “greeted” us at the window and she was full of attitude and shut the window on us when we asked for more napkins !Kayla S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 28, 2019The cashier rushed me. She was nice enough but I was over charged because I was not told about the lunch deals. And on top of that I forgot about the garlic butter I wanted because she rushed me. The dining room was absolutely filthy. Not a clean table to be had. This is a consistent problem here and part of why I rarely come here. Plus the bathroom had blood on the walls and clearly hadnt been checked all day.Christina
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 17, 2019Went to counter to get a box and was told to go to fountain center, boxes were there. The first 7 boxes I picked up had melted holes in them. I took the boxes to the counter and new person got extremely defensive and asked me to step back. She left a customer at counter and went to the back and returned with huge container of boxes. Was rudely asked how many boxes and given a sack. Needless to say, if that is the way they are treating customers, the location will soon be out of business. I know we will never return.John B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019The entire restaurant is filthy and no tables are clean and the floors are trashed. Poor customer service, considering calling the health department on how disgusting this place is.Kaylor F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 29, 2019Fazoli #1664, 8/27/19 Order ID AAA3SHVEANCH #70
Ordered the Chicken Parmigiano Pasta Duo and Chicken Parmigiano 3.0... both were very dry...not enough sauce...This is my second experience with dry food. Had not been back for a while. Sandwiches were ok, not GREAT!Pamela Y
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 24, 2019Terrible. Cold food. No boxes at drink station. No spoons at drink station. Trash everywhere. Worst experience ever. Was there even a manager on duty? Staff very disinterested and inattentive. We've had better experiences at this location. I'm disappointed.Dan R
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 19, 2019Very disappointed in the Baked Chicken Parm. Couldn’t cut chicken with a fork, had to use a knife. My wife’s meal was the same way. Order I’d. AAA3SHUWACBTDennis T.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2019We have been to several Fazoli’s over the years. And while we don’t expect it to be ‘fine Italian cuisine’ it has always been relatively fast and the food is always good. We stopped in here on Tuesday 8/13 looking for a quick dinner before a show at a concert venue down the street. It was AWFUL!! Not only did it take a very long time for us to get our food, but when we did get it, it was terrible. My wife order fettuccine Alfredo with a slice of cheese pizza and a soda. I ordered the baked chicken parmigiana. When they brought the food we noticed that hers came with chicken. I looked at the receipt and that was what we were charged for but it wasn’t ordered. I should have looked sooner. But no big loss there. However the chicken was almost completely raw. Then when she tried the pizza she found that it wasn’t even warm. It was cold. As to mine, it wasn’t horrible but the pasta was obviously not cooked nearly long enough. On the upside, the breadsticks were great as always (although none were brought until our meal which took very long). It took almost 30 minutes for us to get our food. Which is really long for a Fazoli’s. We were going to talk to the manager. But with the amount of time it took to get our food, we had to get to the show. Needless to say it has turned us off that location completely and maybe off of Fazoli’s completely. Very disappointing!!Tim B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2019This is a 20 minute drive for us when we visit. We chose to come tonight and was very disappointed. Ordered 2 of the Chicken Broccoli Penne Bake and I can tell you the serving was smaller then usual,container wasn't even close to being full and I counted 5 pieces of chicken, 4 pieces of broccoli and not much cheese for a baked dinner. You can't continue to raise the price and servings smaller. We of course didn't realize these issues until we got back home and if not for a long day already, I would have brought it back but not making another 40 minute round trip. Restaurant was not busy but waited longer then I ever have for a to go order. Another couple was also complaining on the wait for their food(they were dining in) The young man in the back preparing food/orders, picked up some sort of food and took a bite while wearing same gloves he is preparing food with. Seriously? Really made us second guess our decision to come to Fazoli's. We could have chosen to eat somewhere else and also closer but we came here. I don't know what has happened but quality and service was not what we were used to from this restaurant. Was not worth the money that was spent and time to go there. Someone needs to fix these issues.Sharon Smith
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 06, 2019Poor customer service they did not bring fresh parmesan cheese to the table with the food and when I asked he acted like it was a bother. I paid attention after that and they never offered to any customer. Also no one. Even brought fresh bread sticks around to anyone while we were there dint believe I will spend anymore money at this locationTom P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 02, 2019Had me come inside since I was in a hurry. Ended up not putting my order in because they were processing an online order. The drive thru emptied and it took me nearly 20 minutes for a small $23 order with no one else in line. No compensation was offered, and I will not come back to this fazolis even though I live close. I will drive up north to Troy.Julie Z
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 26, 2019My family and I stopped here (about a month ago) for dinner, on the go, because we live out of town. We ordered in the drive thru and ordered two meals with Caesar side salad. The main dishes were hot and fresh and the three bread sticks were hot and fresh too. The dissapointing part, were the Caesar salads. They were made with iceberg lettuce and there was not a lot of it. I went back inside, and asked a worker politely if this is what we were supposed to get and she said that the one was right and the other could maybe use more cheese. When my husband asked about them, he was told that this is how they make the salads and that other side salads have more on them. I am usually not one to complain, but what I got looked nothing like the website. (I googled "Fazoli caesar side salad" to compare) It was all browning iceberg lettuce and there was a small amount of Parmesan cheese on them. We were given croutons when my husband went back. If this is how they are supposed to be, I am sorry, but I have never had a Caesar salad from any Fazoli's that looked like these. I have pictures of them, if anyone would like to see them. I posted an online review and someone responded,but the contact email they left was invalid, so I decided to go this route.Melissa B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 13, 2019Great customer serviceJennifer M.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 09, 2019Inaccurate orderTyler D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 28, 2019As a frequent Fazoli's customer I was saddened to see a store in such a state. Starting out, there was a dirty diaper in the parking lot (not typically a deal breaker). Things just got worse from there. There was no toilet paper in the women's restroom (according to my wife and daughter). The lids were not fitted properly on either of the tea dispensers (large air gaps). The lid was sitting sideways and not closed on the ice dispenser. Again, I am not a frequent complainer, but it was just sad to see. I was in the Springfield, OH location earlier in the week and nothing stood out to me. My home location would be Troy, OH and we typically have a pleasant experience there as well. I just feel as if this needs brought to someone's attention. We visited Saturday April 27th at approximately 11:30AM.
Thanks, JoshJosh, W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 26, 2019My family and I love, well "loved" Fazolis up until our last visit a few days ago. The worker that brought our food to us failed to mention how Hot the plate was and my husband got burned to the point that he was left with a burn welt. If that would have been one of my small children I would have been livid! Also the chicken Alfredo was a watery mess and bread sticks were soggy from the butter! The line was so long and we were in a hurry to a movie that I couldn't even complain to the workers! But with this disappointment im not sure Fazolis will be on our menu again. It's a shame we would eat there every other week too! If you would like any evidence of the burn I took a pic shortly after it happened at the restaurant. Such a disappointment!!!Kayla L
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 20, 2019Amazing service! I ordered my food and once I sat down my food was already out. The food was great and the lady with breadsticks came around very often.Rebecca H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 12, 2019Friendly staff. But today wasn’t very happy with the order. Asked for extra sauce. Also said I wanted meat sauce which I did not receive. They did bring out the sauce which was in a timely manner. Might have been a fairly new employee. I would hate to throw food away so I ate it. Still tasted good😁.Valerie A
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 16, 2019The cheesecake was old. The women that waited on me were not friendly.Prices going up is not good
along with the drink $1.99 . Taken off my list of places to eat.Dan Shafer