Fazoli's Huber Heights
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Huber Heights
Rating 3.43.4 out of 5 stars
(Based on 93 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019picked up the "ultimate sampler" from the drivethru and there is not a single scrap of meat (even tho one of the items is supposed to be spaghetti and meatballs) - if this is intentionally a vegitarian meal, I'll never return since I have no way of knowning and if it's not, well then I have even more reason not to return. Thanks for the $8 plate of nothing that's going straight in the trash since I'll have to go get a real meal somewhere elseTod L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 31, 2019I rushed to make it while you were open and I was happy I made it @958 so I pulled up to the speaker and got no response so I checked google to see what time you closed and pulled up to the window and they said they were closed I was very disappointed and hungryJoe D.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019Slowest drive thru ever.Lindsey B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 25, 2019We are frequent visitors to this location.. usually we have a good experience. Today was not good. Cashier was not friendly. My Alfredo noodles were not done. I asked for extra sauce twice. My husband lasagna was too dry and neither of us finished our meal. My husband cleaned off the table as there were none available even though we were the only customer. I have my receipt and a picture of the food we leftPatsy,j
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 24, 2019Paid for a a brownie and extra bread sticks but didn't receive either. Too far to go back for correction. Disappointed.Judy K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 22, 2019we went to Fazoli's today #1664. we had wonderful service... Jennifer E waited on us.. she is an AWESOME job We had adults with developmental disabilities she did a fantastic job.....Trudy S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019Great and fast customer service. But food extremely too hot! I have a first degree burn on my fingers just trying to get my food out of the bag. I know it's hot but it should not be this hot. I cannot eat my lunch now because its extremely too hot.Raquel L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019WORST EXPERIENCE! Lindsey H, was the one who “greeted” us at the window and she was full of attitude and shut the window on us when we asked for more napkins !Kayla S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 28, 2019The cashier rushed me. She was nice enough but I was over charged because I was not told about the lunch deals. And on top of that I forgot about the garlic butter I wanted because she rushed me. The dining room was absolutely filthy. Not a clean table to be had. This is a consistent problem here and part of why I rarely come here. Plus the bathroom had blood on the walls and clearly hadnt been checked all day.Christina
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 17, 2019Went to counter to get a box and was told to go to fountain center, boxes were there. The first 7 boxes I picked up had melted holes in them. I took the boxes to the counter and new person got extremely defensive and asked me to step back. She left a customer at counter and went to the back and returned with huge container of boxes. Was rudely asked how many boxes and given a sack. Needless to say, if that is the way they are treating customers, the location will soon be out of business. I know we will never return.John B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019The entire restaurant is filthy and no tables are clean and the floors are trashed. Poor customer service, considering calling the health department on how disgusting this place is.Kaylor F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 29, 2019Fazoli #1664, 8/27/19 Order ID AAA3SHVEANCH #70
Ordered the Chicken Parmigiano Pasta Duo and Chicken Parmigiano 3.0... both were very dry...not enough sauce...This is my second experience with dry food. Had not been back for a while. Sandwiches were ok, not GREAT!Pamela Y
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 24, 2019Terrible. Cold food. No boxes at drink station. No spoons at drink station. Trash everywhere. Worst experience ever. Was there even a manager on duty? Staff very disinterested and inattentive. We've had better experiences at this location. I'm disappointed.Dan R
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 19, 2019Very disappointed in the Baked Chicken Parm. Couldn’t cut chicken with a fork, had to use a knife. My wife’s meal was the same way. Order I’d. AAA3SHUWACBTDennis T.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2019We have been to several Fazoli’s over the years. And while we don’t expect it to be ‘fine Italian cuisine’ it has always been relatively fast and the food is always good. We stopped in here on Tuesday 8/13 looking for a quick dinner before a show at a concert venue down the street. It was AWFUL!! Not only did it take a very long time for us to get our food, but when we did get it, it was terrible. My wife order fettuccine Alfredo with a slice of cheese pizza and a soda. I ordered the baked chicken parmigiana. When they brought the food we noticed that hers came with chicken. I looked at the receipt and that was what we were charged for but it wasn’t ordered. I should have looked sooner. But no big loss there. However the chicken was almost completely raw. Then when she tried the pizza she found that it wasn’t even warm. It was cold. As to mine, it wasn’t horrible but the pasta was obviously not cooked nearly long enough. On the upside, the breadsticks were great as always (although none were brought until our meal which took very long). It took almost 30 minutes for us to get our food. Which is really long for a Fazoli’s. We were going to talk to the manager. But with the amount of time it took to get our food, we had to get to the show. Needless to say it has turned us off that location completely and maybe off of Fazoli’s completely. Very disappointing!!Tim B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2019This is a 20 minute drive for us when we visit. We chose to come tonight and was very disappointed. Ordered 2 of the Chicken Broccoli Penne Bake and I can tell you the serving was smaller then usual,container wasn't even close to being full and I counted 5 pieces of chicken, 4 pieces of broccoli and not much cheese for a baked dinner. You can't continue to raise the price and servings smaller. We of course didn't realize these issues until we got back home and if not for a long day already, I would have brought it back but not making another 40 minute round trip. Restaurant was not busy but waited longer then I ever have for a to go order. Another couple was also complaining on the wait for their food(they were dining in) The young man in the back preparing food/orders, picked up some sort of food and took a bite while wearing same gloves he is preparing food with. Seriously? Really made us second guess our decision to come to Fazoli's. We could have chosen to eat somewhere else and also closer but we came here. I don't know what has happened but quality and service was not what we were used to from this restaurant. Was not worth the money that was spent and time to go there. Someone needs to fix these issues.Sharon Smith
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 06, 2019Poor customer service they did not bring fresh parmesan cheese to the table with the food and when I asked he acted like it was a bother. I paid attention after that and they never offered to any customer. Also no one. Even brought fresh bread sticks around to anyone while we were there dint believe I will spend anymore money at this locationTom P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 02, 2019Had me come inside since I was in a hurry. Ended up not putting my order in because they were processing an online order. The drive thru emptied and it took me nearly 20 minutes for a small $23 order with no one else in line. No compensation was offered, and I will not come back to this fazolis even though I live close. I will drive up north to Troy.Julie Z
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 26, 2019My family and I stopped here (about a month ago) for dinner, on the go, because we live out of town. We ordered in the drive thru and ordered two meals with Caesar side salad. The main dishes were hot and fresh and the three bread sticks were hot and fresh too. The dissapointing part, were the Caesar salads. They were made with iceberg lettuce and there was not a lot of it. I went back inside, and asked a worker politely if this is what we were supposed to get and she said that the one was right and the other could maybe use more cheese. When my husband asked about them, he was told that this is how they make the salads and that other side salads have more on them. I am usually not one to complain, but what I got looked nothing like the website. (I googled "Fazoli caesar side salad" to compare) It was all browning iceberg lettuce and there was a small amount of Parmesan cheese on them. We were given croutons when my husband went back. If this is how they are supposed to be, I am sorry, but I have never had a Caesar salad from any Fazoli's that looked like these. I have pictures of them, if anyone would like to see them. I posted an online review and someone responded,but the contact email they left was invalid, so I decided to go this route.Melissa B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 13, 2019Great customer serviceJennifer M.