10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Mansfield
(Displaying 20 out of 181 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019Horrendous customer service. Several experiences with rude employees. I would appreciate follow up to this review. Some of these employees are not being trained correctly or should not work with the public.Leah I
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019We ordered 2 entrees, an appetizer and a salad to go. We got 2 breadsticks. I questioned this and the guy working said if we wanted more we had to pay extra. Really? So, if I eat in I can eat as many as I want but if I dont have time to eat in, I'm punished by having to pay extra for breadsticks? That's pretty crummy.Amy C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019Order placed at 1:25 pm per the receipt. After getting our beverages, I went to the counter to tell the staff there were no napkins. I was told they were completely out of napkins. At 1:40 pm, I approached the order counter, telling an employee that I noted other tables had numbers and that I had neither a number or food. She apologized, said she would give us coupons for our next visit. As I walked back to the table I heard her say that our order had never been placed. Food arrived at 1:50 pm with an apology and commented that she would return with bread sticks. At 1:55 pm I again approached the counter to ask for breadsticks. And about this time, an employee put out a large roll of paper towels. I heard an employee tell another customer that she couldn't release any staff to go buy napkins because they were "too busy." Needless to say, we will not be returning and, oh, by the way, we never received any coupons. My personal opinion is that there needs to be some management education and/or changes.Cindy P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019I wanted to say Me and my dad decided to stop in for lunch. There was only one cashier working which Taylor was nice and pleasant. While waiting another employee walked in and wasn’t in his attire. He just acted like he wasn’t wanting to be there. While waiting for our food he came out and brought food to another table and he didn’t have shoes on. He had sliders. Looking around the the floor is dirty needs swept counters where the drinks are need wiped down. Some employees were not in dress code. This location needs a new manager to enforce policy and procedures.Summer L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019Horrible experience. Been coming here since I was a kid and now I'm 29. Will possibly not come back here ever againVince h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 22, 2019The food was horrible! My husbands chicken alfredo was cold and the chicken was so hard that you couldn't cut it with a fork or knife. My baked spaghetti was hot but it was dry and burnt around the edges. The service was really slow and the tables were dirty and the silverware was dirty as well. It was the middle of the day in the middle of the week and it was not really busy so there wasn't really any reason for the poor service and poor quality of food.Melissa H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 18, 2019This restaurant really needs some attention. This particular location is approximately 35 minutes from my home; this is the 3rd time in as many weeks that I have gone to this restaurant to get a Spinach bacon strawberry salad....this is the 3rd week that I wasn't able to get the salad as advertised because "oh, I think we are out of strawberries". This restaurant is adjacent to a Sams club, have someone go next door and buy strawberries!!! As someone that has to watch what I consume, it is irritating to not be able to order a salad!!!! Please someone address this situation, or just remove that salad as an option then I won't drive that far to only be disappointed yet again. Fazolis has changed over the past few years, not sure the changes have been good ones....Sandra B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 08, 2019this isn't the first time i have been disgusted with the service at this location but it is the first time i'm writing about it. i pulled up to the drive thru, the employee said to wait please. after 6 minutes of no further response, i backed up and pulled forward again to trigger the employee for a second time. she did take my order and as i pulled around the corner, there were 2 other cars ahead of me. i waited 28 minutes to finally reach the window, as the car directly in front of me pulled up in the waiting area as they still hadn't received their full order. i saw the manager or someone in charge hand that car some coupons or freebies before they inched up waiting on their entire dinner. so at the window i sat another 5 minutes without any acknowledgement. that was it, off i drove with no intention of going back ever. maybe in another town i will try your franchise again, but surely not in mansfield. i guess olive garden will be my choice for italian take out from now on. wish i could pick no stars or negative stars for the rating but it won't let me.pete d.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019We stood in line for 20 mins before heading to a rival restaurant. There was a line to the door and no one working the register. The manager was more interested in standing by the food hatch waiting for an order to show up. Not once did he offer to wait on anyone in line. After 4 groups of people walked out, we walked out too. How can you make a profit when you refuse to take orders and collect money?Ellis B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2019We had terrible food. My Chicken Alfredo pasta barely warm. The Chicken was so tough & dry I couldn't eat it. The bottom of the pasta bowl was thinned out Alfredo sauce & the pasta was dry, too. They forgot our salads. When we did get our salade they were terrible, too. My salad was made of total center cut lettuce. All white hard parts. My husbands spaghetti and meatballs were barely warm. I'm am so mad at this place. I feel like I wasted my $10.00 It was a horrid experience!Terri K
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2019The overall store was unkempt and we had to clean our own table off. We would have went through the drive thru had we known. It took 10 minutes to get breadsticks, we had already ate our meal at this point.Andrea M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 09, 2019We get to eat at many Fazolis. We travel often and look for fazolis when possible.The Ontario store is by far the best. The service is always good the people are always friendly and happy. The food is always good,hot and fresh.They always have the best breadsticks they are always soft and hot. We have family in the area so we are there every other week.We have the opportunity to eat in other Fazolis at least monthly so we know what is good.Ontario would be a good place to train others.
On a different note we like the food, bread and especially the value .It is a great deal,Tom B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 05, 2019Fantastic customer service!! CAROLANN K was incredibly pleasant!! She took my order promptly and greeted me with a beautiful smile! Her attitude is A1! Her workspace was clean!! Give that girl a raise!!MOLLIE A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 04, 2019Awesome Great Experience Great food Chrissy was very friendly and helpful great serviceTyrek,P.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 04, 2019AMAZING food! Very friendly staff, Chrissy was very helpful and really seemed to care about our experience there! Brought us more breadsticks and kept our table cleaned when she checked on everyone!Courtney,J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 22, 2019Food was lukewarm. Ice tea was soured, as if had been there for awhile. No breadsticks even though store had opened 1/2 hour before we arrived. Have eaten here before and been good! BUT not this time.Mark G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 09, 2019Lack of breadsticks and the dining room was a mess!!!! Tables ot cleaned for more than 30 minutes (took pics), customers were cleaning off their own tables set down. Condiment station = disaster, and trash can tops are covered in trash. Dining room was SUPER neglected!D. Alan Akers
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 06, 2019The parseam cheese shaker has mold on it. I am not fan of that. Wish they can check all of times.Mark S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 23, 2019The last few times we've been there I noticed it was going downhill. This time we waited 20 minutes for food. No straws on beverage bar, took last 2 forks, my baked spaghetti was luke warm and when we left there were 16 dirty tables. Ours made 17.Brenda M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 23, 2019Terrible customer service at the counter. Waited over 25 minutes for food in a dining area that was very empty except all of the tables that were not beimg cleared, which was over half. Food was mediocre warm at best. My one slice of pizza was very old and was doctored up with extra toppings to make it go from just cheese to pepperoni. Nobody in our party of 4 ate much pf anything due to the very poor quality.Joshua H