10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Mansfield
Rating 3.73.7 out of 5 stars
(Based on 190 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 09, 2020Not friendly at all. The food tasted like pure salt. It did not even look good. Not satisfied!Donna
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 27, 2019Employees very friendly and helpful. The young woman that was Cleaning dinning room was doing a great job she was very busy.Larry B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 27, 2019I ordered a Senior Meal (lasagna & salad). I also ordered 2 extra breadsticks. This was to go. When I got home - the 4 breadsticks were dark brown and hard!!! Extremely disappointed. Usually these are soft and wonderful. They were also extremely dry. It appeared to me that they were reheated for way too long. Also - my salad had no cheese on it. I thought you added cheese? Anyway - a terrible experience for a take home order.Laura E
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 21, 2019My son and I recently dined in at the Fazolis on Lexington Springmill Road in Ontario, Ohio. I have never had such excellent customer service in a fast food type restaurant. I was taken by how polite and eager to help, my cashier was. The dining area was well kept, the food was great, order was correct and the service was excellent. I like to give credit where credit is due and I hope my cashier Azaria and her colleagues are recognized and appreciated for their efforts.Vicki, D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 20, 2019Hello - I just wanted to express my concern about a recent visit to this Fazoli's. After ordering our lunch, I used the restroom, and the employee that had taken our order was in the restroom vomiting. I understand that sometimes people can get sick while at work, so I didn't make a big deal about (besides making sure I didn't handle anything I saw her touch). However, to my dismay, a few minutes later when our food came out, she was the one delivering it - with her hands very close to touching our food. Before leaving, I heard her behind the register talking to another employee and saying "I've never been this sick in my life." I'm very frustrated that she wasn't asked to go home or at least not be the one handling the customer's food. It was an extremely unpleasant experience, and I wanted management to know what was happening at the location.Lindsay A
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019Nice cashier but food came out cold, Parmesan cheese was all gone in lobby & asked for more but never got it. Love eating here but just wish my mean had been as good as usual, very dissatisfied & also never got my receipt for my rewardsTimothy C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019I don't know why you ask for me to contact you when I need help when you don't bother to reply. I have written several emails and I have not received one response. Any you want my business??John Q. Kinton
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019Great food but the girl working the drive thru has an attitude problem. Was really grouchy and rude.Deborah H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 23, 2019Went inside to order took out food on 10/23/2019 around 7:30pm ..while ordering cashier don’t know how Explain the menu too me .. but he was nice .. while waiting on my food their was young male subjects Behind the counter in the food prep area with out hairnets on and talking and acting like it was play ground with the workers preparing the food ..Them and the guys working with (Tattoos) all over him was Cussing And being very unprofessional . With them it was unprofessional business probably would not go back to a fazolis .. don’t seem like they had any managers there are they was being managed at all...Roy
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019Horrendous customer service. Several experiences with rude employees. I would appreciate follow up to this review. Some of these employees are not being trained correctly or should not work with the public.Leah I
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019We ordered 2 entrees, an appetizer and a salad to go. We got 2 breadsticks. I questioned this and the guy working said if we wanted more we had to pay extra. Really? So, if I eat in I can eat as many as I want but if I dont have time to eat in, I'm punished by having to pay extra for breadsticks? That's pretty crummy.Amy C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019Order placed at 1:25 pm per the receipt. After getting our beverages, I went to the counter to tell the staff there were no napkins. I was told they were completely out of napkins. At 1:40 pm, I approached the order counter, telling an employee that I noted other tables had numbers and that I had neither a number or food. She apologized, said she would give us coupons for our next visit. As I walked back to the table I heard her say that our order had never been placed. Food arrived at 1:50 pm with an apology and commented that she would return with bread sticks. At 1:55 pm I again approached the counter to ask for breadsticks. And about this time, an employee put out a large roll of paper towels. I heard an employee tell another customer that she couldn't release any staff to go buy napkins because they were "too busy." Needless to say, we will not be returning and, oh, by the way, we never received any coupons. My personal opinion is that there needs to be some management education and/or changes.Cindy P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019I wanted to say Me and my dad decided to stop in for lunch. There was only one cashier working which Taylor was nice and pleasant. While waiting another employee walked in and wasn’t in his attire. He just acted like he wasn’t wanting to be there. While waiting for our food he came out and brought food to another table and he didn’t have shoes on. He had sliders. Looking around the the floor is dirty needs swept counters where the drinks are need wiped down. Some employees were not in dress code. This location needs a new manager to enforce policy and procedures.Summer L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019Horrible experience. Been coming here since I was a kid and now I'm 29. Will possibly not come back here ever againVince h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 22, 2019The food was horrible! My husbands chicken alfredo was cold and the chicken was so hard that you couldn't cut it with a fork or knife. My baked spaghetti was hot but it was dry and burnt around the edges. The service was really slow and the tables were dirty and the silverware was dirty as well. It was the middle of the day in the middle of the week and it was not really busy so there wasn't really any reason for the poor service and poor quality of food.Melissa H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 18, 2019This restaurant really needs some attention. This particular location is approximately 35 minutes from my home; this is the 3rd time in as many weeks that I have gone to this restaurant to get a Spinach bacon strawberry salad....this is the 3rd week that I wasn't able to get the salad as advertised because "oh, I think we are out of strawberries". This restaurant is adjacent to a Sams club, have someone go next door and buy strawberries!!! As someone that has to watch what I consume, it is irritating to not be able to order a salad!!!! Please someone address this situation, or just remove that salad as an option then I won't drive that far to only be disappointed yet again. Fazolis has changed over the past few years, not sure the changes have been good ones....Sandra B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 08, 2019this isn't the first time i have been disgusted with the service at this location but it is the first time i'm writing about it. i pulled up to the drive thru, the employee said to wait please. after 6 minutes of no further response, i backed up and pulled forward again to trigger the employee for a second time. she did take my order and as i pulled around the corner, there were 2 other cars ahead of me. i waited 28 minutes to finally reach the window, as the car directly in front of me pulled up in the waiting area as they still hadn't received their full order. i saw the manager or someone in charge hand that car some coupons or freebies before they inched up waiting on their entire dinner. so at the window i sat another 5 minutes without any acknowledgement. that was it, off i drove with no intention of going back ever. maybe in another town i will try your franchise again, but surely not in mansfield. i guess olive garden will be my choice for italian take out from now on. wish i could pick no stars or negative stars for the rating but it won't let me.pete d.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019We stood in line for 20 mins before heading to a rival restaurant. There was a line to the door and no one working the register. The manager was more interested in standing by the food hatch waiting for an order to show up. Not once did he offer to wait on anyone in line. After 4 groups of people walked out, we walked out too. How can you make a profit when you refuse to take orders and collect money?Ellis B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2019We had terrible food. My Chicken Alfredo pasta barely warm. The Chicken was so tough & dry I couldn't eat it. The bottom of the pasta bowl was thinned out Alfredo sauce & the pasta was dry, too. They forgot our salads. When we did get our salade they were terrible, too. My salad was made of total center cut lettuce. All white hard parts. My husbands spaghetti and meatballs were barely warm. I'm am so mad at this place. I feel like I wasted my $10.00 It was a horrid experience!Terri K
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2019The overall store was unkempt and we had to clean our own table off. We would have went through the drive thru had we known. It took 10 minutes to get breadsticks, we had already ate our meal at this point.Andrea M