10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Moraine
(Displaying 20 out of 91 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019haven't been to the restaurant in awhile thought i would try it bought the chicken carbonara and was disappointed lots and lots of spaghetti but not enough sauce to accommodate the large amount of spaghetti, ate about 1/3 of it and threw the rest away as the spaghetti would not have been good by itself the next day i probably would have said something if i had eaten in the restaurant but i got carry out and did not want to go back out it was after 9pmcarole t
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019The cashier Austin should not be working the front. He does not listen has a unpleasing attitude and was rude. My mother and I came here for lunch and wanted to place two different orders, one to eat in and one to take out. He rushed us to place our orders and was not paying attention to anything we were saying he left me at the register waiting to place my order with no excuse me I need to handle this or any explanation. When I finally placed my order it was supposed to be to go and I told him this and he tells me no I have this for here. Then as I am getting my silverware to eat with he walks behind me and states it’s to go boxes right there if you need to take anything home WITH AN ATTITUDE. No I do not appreciate his vibe it’s unprofessional. I don’t know if it’s because my mother and myself are the only African Americans in the facility right now or because he’s just going through something but either way he needs to managed.KenTiara D
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 28, 2019Baked spaghetti with meatballs was very salty. This dish has never been salty in the past.Edward, A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 23, 2019Awful service they never brought me my food untill I waited 15 min and went up to the counter to ask. I will never eat at another fazolis.Andy s
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 09, 2019Great food and customer service, erica was awesomeMarie b
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 09, 2019Great job,great food and great service.Thank you!Brian,Kirby K.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 09, 2019Great Italian food the best bread sticks i ever eatenWilliam K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 09, 2019Food was greatPaul k
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 09, 2019Erica was a huge help and has amazing customer serviceLinsi s
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 09, 2019Great foodJenny K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 29, 2019Last time I was here I ended up waiting at drive through for a long time while they cooked new chicken.
This time the manager remembered and offered me free salad as an apology.
Great service!Tyler h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019First thing we can agree on the dinning room. There were no employees present in dinning room or at coy yet, or visible in kitxhen when I arrived. Yet the dinning room had 2-3 tables with plates from previous customers on them. About 8 tables were dirty. There was a half breadstick on the floor under one table. The floor was also in places in need of a sweep. The condiment area was a mess. A lid with a straw lay on used napkins.
I ordered a $t lunch special and added an item. Each item arrived in a separate individual bowl. I dislike this immensely. I really can't remember eating anywhere else but this location that serves spaghetti in a bowl. No other restaurant or Fazollis does this to the best of my recollection. I have asked about this at this store and been told it's supposed to be on a plate. Last time I was here it came on a large plate. Can you clarify for me once and for all how is this supposed to be served. Should I know to always make a special request for a plate vs. three bowls? I also have a picture of the breadstick on the floor and bowls. If you would like the. In fairness after I began eating the dinning room was cleaned some. 5 -10 mins later.Paul M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 16, 2019They made some extra appetizers and handed them out for free in the dining room!William s
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019I just placed a catering order because my grandma passed away. I had a budget and couldn't get enough food for everyone there. The manager gave us some extra food for free so the rest of my family wouldn't have to go somewhere.
Thank you so much.Cassie B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019They made extra pizza by accident and gave it to me for free instead of throwing it away or eating it themselvesSam k
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019Innaccurate order - againMick B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2019Every time I use the app, I do not receive what I ordered. Tonight I thought I would give you another chance. Mistake. I ordered 1 spicy penne & 1 baked spaghetti both to be with spicy sauce and 3x extra sauce. The sauce was not spicy. There was no extra sauce. We ordered 3x extra sauce because the standard preparation has much too little sauce. It didn’t make a difference because there still was no extra sauce. I don’t think your staff even reads to special request info. They just prepare it the same every time. Perhaps they think they can get away with because it’s a carry out order. I am very tired of being disappointed.Michael B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 09, 2019Had a really bad baked spaghetti. The manager replaced it and gave me a card to come in and have a meal on the house.
Both the remake and the free meal the next day were excellent. Thanks for fixing your mistake!Linda b
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 26, 2019Just overheard manager giving free meal to a man made homeless by the tornadoesJim b
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 25, 2019Awesome!!! Friendly fast hot food. The manager, Otis was the hardest working man I’ve ever seen. His staff was equally as friendly!Merri L.