10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Reynoldsburg
Rating 4.04.0 out of 5 stars
(Based on 167 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 12, 2019I feel really really bad. This is the very 1st time I have ever had something negative to say. I absolutely love the bread sticks. These were simply hard dry sticks. I live for them being saturated in garlic butter. These were not and I through all 6 of them away.Rob S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 09, 2019I stopped by your store about 45 minutes ago to get a family meal. It took me a few minutes to decide what I wanted to order because I was not familiar with your menu. While I tried to decide the employee constantly was very impatient and kept being very push about me ordering right away, there was no one else in the drive thru line behind me. I ordered a big family meal and pulled up to the drive thru window and was ready to pay for my order the employee told me the amount and I did not hear her very clearly, being a little hearing impaired, I then asked her to repeat the amount. She the put her hands around her mouth, like a megaphone, and screamed at me the total. I told her I apologized for having to repeat it, she said who cares. After receiving my order I ask for a receipt and she closed the window and did not come back. I have NEVER been treated this badly before while just trying to get dinner. I just thought you should know.... If you have any questions feel free to contact me at 614-633-7217...My name is Jonah Estes....Thank you for your time.Jonah E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019We visit this restaurant at least twice a month. Never had a bad experience until this past Sunday, October 6, 2019. The cashier did not want to be there and it showed. No smile, smart remarks, rolling her eyes at the manager. The manager had no professionalism. We go for the Sunday special so my husband was checking on our refill order since we had been waiting for a while. The manager just answered him in the dining area "there are a lot of hungry people here, Sir." I even heard it from where I was sitting. We were so embarrassed and then angry as we were only checking, not demanding. Probably will not go back here again.Julie W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019Worst customer service ever the lady who took my order was so rude and very sarcastic when ordering. And when I got home my order was wrong, had to go back out and get something else to eat. Not sure why the lady had an attitude they closed at 10:00pm and I came today around 935pm. Sorry will not be coming back and it sucks this is the only Fazoli’s close to me.Demetrius L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019I go to this Fazolis often and this was probably the worse customer service I have ever gotten. When ordering our food the older lady I believe her name was Analyssa S. we arrived on 10/7/19 at around 9:30pm. Very unprofessional and on top of that our order was messed up. She even snatched my boyfriends credit card out his hand. And then after still waiting on our food she just walked away and we were assisted by another young lady. Honestly I wish I could give it 0 stars that’s how bad the customer service was.M.T.B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Leah was very kind and very helpful!Joan E
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 24, 2019The food is always and service is also great.Larry G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019Jared is always very friendly and pleasant. He makes the drive thru experience very enjoyable.Jane J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019Jared specific. He is amazing. 100% without a doubt is a great asset to your team and does a phenomenal job. Give him a raise?Nakyhia P.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2019I always go through the drive thru on E. Main St to order my food. Today, I learned that the lady's name is Latosha. EVERYTIME I go through the drive thru. She is always nice, upbeat, and very friendly. Today, I decided to go inside and I met Latosha for the first time. We conversed. She is a sweetie and one reason that I will continue to visit the restaurant!Mecha Swain
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 26, 2019I visit this store several times a month and every time I’m there my family and I get 5 star service. The staff is very friendly and the food is good today’s visit was no different LaTosha made us feel very welcome with her attentive service it’s always nice going somewhere the staff is so great we’ll definitely be back soon!Kay H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2019I Just want to say how amazing Jarred was, I believe he was the manager he helped me on 7/13/2019 at 10:31am. He was very patient in taking my order and was so polite that it blew my mind. I typically don't see people show amazing customer service like he did, I felt comfortable and very well taken care of. Not only was he amazing with his customer service but he went above and beyond when my car stopped he came out and helped push my car to the side then not only that assisted in helping starting it back up. This man deserves a promotion, a raise and much more for that many would not do this, I work in customer service myself and honestly can say I learned a lot from him and I hope I can take care of the next person like he took care of me. Jarred is amazing and I will continue to come back not only for the food but the amazing, caring customer service I have received I want to say Fazoli's has an amazing worker. Thank YouMariya B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 04, 2019Would give zero stars if I could. Tried to redeem reward, cashier had no clue and manager on duty was less helpful and rude so I told her she could keep her Brownie and I'd never be back. This after 20 years going. Too bad cause food is good but service is worse than anywhere in Reynoldsburg or Columbus.Marc L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 18, 2019Worst experience ever,From person at cashier Acting like she wouldn’t accept my birthday coupon from app. Then they only gave us 2 breadsticks each even tho we dined in.I patiently waited 45 mins after asking for more breadsticks & watching Deborah L. Walking up to tables offering extra bread as if we weren’t waiting for 45 mins.After going to register to ask again for sum breadsticks they told us we had to wait 20 mins as we watched them still serve our her customers breadsticks we decided to leave.Miyah X
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 13, 2019ordered Ultimate Fettuccine. Got it home to eat and there was a brown circle sticker like paper in my food!Jill,L
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 19, 2019good food , great value , friendly staffbrittany jones
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 16, 2019The young lady who took our order was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. She was awesome. The manager was awesome as well.Deborah L
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 08, 2019Attentive and nice and very good serviceMariah W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 08, 2019Amazing pasta great customer serviceArnezz w
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 04, 2019Clean facilities, great food & staff! Thanks Fazoli’s!Kay H