10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Sandusky
(Displaying 20 out of 185 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 17, 2019Very slow time for ordering and receiving food. The number of bread sticks was incorrect and we were supposed to have baked spaghetti with meatballs and never got meatballs.Kevin,W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2019Myself my son his wife and 3 children stopped in around 6 on Sept 1. There was a line but we decided to wait. The cashier took the order of 2 people before us then announced she was not allowed to take anymore orders for 15 to 20 minutes. We stood there for about 10 minutes while she went in the back then came out and announced she was not allowed to take orders for another 15 min. My son asked why, she said they had a catering order to get done. Is this for real you run your business like this? If you cannot wait on the customers waiting that are hungry why would you cater? This a serious problem. We left and will never patronize a restaurant that cannot serve waiting customers.Lisa H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 21, 2019I am not impressed with this Fazoli’s in Sandusky, OH. I am from Ohio but live in Alaska and had my Alaskan family to Ohio because we recently just got married. We were at Cedar Point and I was raving about how good Fazoli’s was that they wanted to try it out.
Oh boy, how wrong was I. My husband and I ordered the baked spaghetti with meatballs. Only one plate came out and didn’t have meatballs. I told the young lady that mine came with meatballs and her response was “yeah, the baked spaghetti doesn’t come with meatballs” I told her yes it does, I ordered the #6 baked spaghetti with meatballs. Her response was “not on my screen” and walked away. A few seconds later she comes out with a new plate and rudely said “I guess you were right” and walked away. She still didn’t bring out my husbands plate so I gave my husband the plate with no meatballs. He went up there to check on his order and they gave him meatballs in a cup. Not his own plate, just a cup of meatballs. My mother in law had to ask for her entree after waiting about 20 minutes. We never received breadsticks until someone asked. The young lady came out and rudely slammed them on the table that it startled me. I was taken aback and disappointed at our Fazoli’s experience.Jennifer R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 20, 2019Tried to call the restaurant 35 times to place an order. Rang busy ... ???
Take out line has a ridiculous wait time so tried to order aheadCathy D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 19, 2019FOOD WAS WARM SHOULD HAVE BEEN HOT AND IT WAS SERVED IN A BOWL YOU DONT SERVE SPEGETTI IN A BOWL WORST MEAL I EVER HAD THERE.I CAN SEE WHY THEY WERE NOT BUSYBOB F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 18, 2019This was my first time ever eating here and the food was so bad I absolutely couldn't eat it. I ordered the chicken parm pasta duo and the fettuccine was salty and tasty so bad. I am extremely disappointed in this visit as I was so excited to try Fazoli's. My family will not be coming back.Samantha R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019Horrible experience. Workers allison in the front and a cook were fighting and no managers were around. We asked for breadsticks and they said we had to wait however they were serving them to other customers. Took 12 minutes to get our food and my cinnamon sticks had garlic butter on them with the cinnamon. It was just a horrible experience. I'm a manager at a fast food restaurant and this should not have happened at all.Sara C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019Employees were fighting and rude. A cook and a girl in front were fighting the whole visit. Girl was crying. They went in back and had a shouting match. F bombs flying. Manager no where to be found. Had to ask for our breadstick 4 times kept telling us there isnt any up right now but they would bring them.everyone else but got them.finally i went I got them. With a attitude I got them. And they were dough. I've been a general manager for 15 years for a fast food restaurant. I know how it can be, but this was not good.A. Fantozz
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 02, 2019Meal was good. No breadsticks!?!?!
My family of 7 spent $65 for dinner on 8/2/2019 @ 5:17 PM after a day at Cedar Point. Ordered food, and was delivered to our table, but without breadsticks. Went to counter, was told they were "working on it". Breadsticks (7) arrived after everyone was pretty much mostly done eating. Going up to ask for more was told "we don't have any". Asking why, I was told "we are too busy, and had a lot of catering orders". The store wasn't even 1/2 full. I asked how long until I could get some more breadsticks, as this is a major selling point with the kids for coming here. Was told "I don't know". I asked again, "How can you not know?" and the person repeated the same statement about being busy and "we only have two ovens".
Has to be the worst service I have received. A store in my home town of Valparaiso has always been courteous and very good with breadsticks. This place seemed to not care and only offered excuses with no resolution. How can you not be ready with serving your IN STORE customers?? I'll add that other tables had a similar complaint.
My family left, with the intent not to revisit this place in the future.
I'll give an additional star for the main meal, which was good. Service was poor with no resolution and an unhappy customer.Michael H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2019My order was incorrect and I didn't notice until I got home. I had ordered a kids Fettuccine Alfredo and got a spaghetti with meat sauce.Angela V
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2019Ordered baked spagetti and got half a serving and rolls were even shorter than normal. What gives?bob S.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2019Poor service/employee played w/her hairDebe B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2019We had a very pleasant experience with an attentive and genuine associate, Thomas. He was the best part of our experience. He was very polite, courteous and showed a genuine interest in making sure we had everything we needed and it was to our satisfaction.Elizabeth G.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019This was the worst experience i have ever had here. I will NEVER be coming back. My son asked for a water cup. and got a water. The manager named Michelle C, came up to our table, took the water and said, “let me get you a water cup”. I looked at her baffled because what he had was water. Asked for the manager, and she came back. Before all of this, my son paid for our meal with my card and she said to him “is it going to work?” meaning she is making fun of him saying he is poor. This lady is disgusting and clearly has it out for kids. I don’t recommend any child going here. Disgusting people and service.Lindsey K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 26, 2019Shitty service. Employees acted like they didn’t wanna be there. Food was just thrown around on the plate like they just wanted to get it out. Not very patient with customers either.Steven W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 28, 2019Always so amazing and fast!!!Shannon Joseph
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 26, 2019They were very busy but were friendly and upbeat. Food was great.Sara S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 25, 2019They were greatZ.s
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 25, 2019🥗🍕🤩🥰Matt h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 21, 2019Floor was filthy when we were there Saturday april 20thTammy t.