10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Sandusky
Rating 4.44.4 out of 5 stars
(Based on 201 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 08, 2019Fazolis, fazolis , fazolis ! Wow what a great experience i have everytime i go there . Love that place...Rabecca W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 07, 2019The customer service is excellent every time I come in. The managers and employees are always working extra hard and the place is clean. That’s a biggie for me and my family..Darvius D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 07, 2019We a regular n ever time we come in they always knows what we want they are always friendly n staying busy..today it was all the girls n they always getting along..missy has a great team of peopleAsh
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 07, 2019We was in there on wed 11-6 all the employees we're wonderful..food came out before we sat down...we love the bread n we never have a problem keep up the great work..Matt h
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019Missy n Jamie have a amazing teamG.s
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019Great peopleZ.s
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019Always great service and so friendly .
fast and food hot and good qualityDavan
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019Nice employees. We had baked spaghetti. Food was nice and hot, and brought out quick to us. We were greeted when we first entered the restaurantKim S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019Great people n ur employees greatBoyd
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019Very friendly staff.
We love coming to this locationMatt h
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 31, 2019Came at 9:30 pm. Delicious food and very nice service! Was asked if we would like more breadsticks- was told we shouldn't feel rushed- your team was AWESOME! I've always loved Fazolis and this is one more example of why! Customer oriented- delicious food- thanks for a great job on Thirsday Oct. 31- we appreciate you!!Debbie L.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019Excellent customer service. The girl working the register had to leave the register to help a customer. Erika stepped up to the register and took our order. Then later Erika brought out our food and bread in a timely manner. When we were finished eating a worker came and collected our garbage. This location was clean, and the workers were very polite. Thank you.John, F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019Fast and friendly service. I enjoy dining in with unlimited breadsticksErica
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019Horrible customer service. My wife went up front to pay for marinara sauce and the lady at the desk was extremely rude. My wife was waiting for it and the employee yelled to the back and said “ can I get that marinara sauce now” and the employee beside her said “ yeah probably not” then turned to my wife and said it would be out with our order to have a seat. Once my food got to me which I ordered a meatball da Vinci submarino it was cold, the bread hard and the meatballs had absolutely no sauce on them. Was extremely disappointed since we enjoy going to eat there.Dither D
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 25, 2019Hello
I love fazzolis and come quite often because I visit during my cedar point visits yearly. I was very sad to see they were closed at 9pm on friday when the sign clearly says 10p. The workers didn't bother to explain why either. Quite confused and upset right now. The sign should change accordingly or workers should offer regular customers a reason.
Please let me know how we can avoid this problem in the future as we left the park earlier to have fazzolis
Thanks in advanceAllison G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 25, 2019Great service.....Z.s
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 17, 2019Very slow time for ordering and receiving food. The number of bread sticks was incorrect and we were supposed to have baked spaghetti with meatballs and never got meatballs.Kevin,W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2019Myself my son his wife and 3 children stopped in around 6 on Sept 1. There was a line but we decided to wait. The cashier took the order of 2 people before us then announced she was not allowed to take anymore orders for 15 to 20 minutes. We stood there for about 10 minutes while she went in the back then came out and announced she was not allowed to take orders for another 15 min. My son asked why, she said they had a catering order to get done. Is this for real you run your business like this? If you cannot wait on the customers waiting that are hungry why would you cater? This a serious problem. We left and will never patronize a restaurant that cannot serve waiting customers.Lisa H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 21, 2019I am not impressed with this Fazoli’s in Sandusky, OH. I am from Ohio but live in Alaska and had my Alaskan family to Ohio because we recently just got married. We were at Cedar Point and I was raving about how good Fazoli’s was that they wanted to try it out.
Oh boy, how wrong was I. My husband and I ordered the baked spaghetti with meatballs. Only one plate came out and didn’t have meatballs. I told the young lady that mine came with meatballs and her response was “yeah, the baked spaghetti doesn’t come with meatballs” I told her yes it does, I ordered the #6 baked spaghetti with meatballs. Her response was “not on my screen” and walked away. A few seconds later she comes out with a new plate and rudely said “I guess you were right” and walked away. She still didn’t bring out my husbands plate so I gave my husband the plate with no meatballs. He went up there to check on his order and they gave him meatballs in a cup. Not his own plate, just a cup of meatballs. My mother in law had to ask for her entree after waiting about 20 minutes. We never received breadsticks until someone asked. The young lady came out and rudely slammed them on the table that it startled me. I was taken aback and disappointed at our Fazoli’s experience.Jennifer R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 20, 2019Tried to call the restaurant 35 times to place an order. Rang busy ... ???
Take out line has a ridiculous wait time so tried to order aheadCathy D