10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Springfield
(Displaying 20 out of 84 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 18, 20192 out of the 4 spaghetti dishes we ordered had hair in them. Manager fixed the issue, but shouldn't have been an issue in the first place. No forks were out in dining room. When they brought the forks out finally, SEVERAL still had food on them, i.e., they were still dirty. Chicken from Chicken Parm did not taste good, at all. Breadsticks were cold.Adam W.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019Worst time ever. No bread sticks. My spaghetti was put in top of my salad in the same bag. Didn't get my 2nd dressing I ask for....bad day at FazolisKathryn Taylor
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019Its Not just THAT STORE. I HAVE TO SAY.. I HAVE BEEN EATING FAZOLis FOR OVER 15 YEARS. ITS BETTER TASTING. THAN DINE IN ITALIAN LIKE OLIVE GARDEN , SPAGHETTI WAREHOUSE,AND MANY OTHERS..U GUYS ARE UNDER RATED. PUT MORE ADVERTISEMENTSPepi Nechovski
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019I would've gave no stars if I could. I went to this fazoli's on 8/30/2019 not having to been to one in 8yrs thought I would stop in and get a chicken alfredo the top half was ok but as I ate the chicken and top noodles it was nothing but watery oil sauce. when complained to the manger he acted like it was nothing new, was not very apologetic. Asked if I wanted it remade I said no this turn me off then told me have a nice day.Crystal H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 2019Ordered 2 Chichen Fettuccini the chicken was touch couldn’t eat it and no sauce is couldn’t eat it was terribleDiana R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 08, 2019Before I leave my negative feedback, I would like to preface by saying that I love Fazolis and have yet to have a negative experience...until today 8/8. I was attempting to order food through the drive thru and noticed that several cars ahead of me were speeding off. I assumed it was because they were being impatient for some reason. When it was my turn to get to the menu board I waited there for about 10 minutes before someone finally came to the speaker to tell me the store was closed for the day. This was around 6:30 PM. As I was pulling out of the parking lot, I noticed some families were trying to go inside to dine in and couldn’t make it inside because the doors were locked. There were no signs placed on either the outside of the building or the menu board informing customers of the unexpected closure. They simply had to try and get inside or wait to be told at the menu board. I’m sure this made quite a few people angry due to the long wait time before being acknowledged.Simone L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2019The new way of preparing the lasagna is gross I eat here with coworkers at least once a week. I was told they now use water rather than meat sause when heating up. This makes the lasagna mushy and disgusting. I am going to have to find a new favorite lunch spot if this doesn't stop. Thanks for ruining my lunchLaura D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2019Was charged 5.99 for the chicken pram duo, which is advertised online for 4.99. Sign inside dated 5.99. No one know the answer when ordering. Found online ad after ordering & was told no 5.99. Someone might want to get ads right. I took a pic of there ad.Christina Tibbott
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 25, 2019I went thru the drive thru. The person who took my order and was at the window was so pleasant. She actually smiled and acted like she was glad to be working. Called the store manager to compliment her and was told her name is Sidney. Thanks SidneySandy J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 23, 2019Went through the drive thru and placed an order, but didn't get my entire order.Jeremy S.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 29, 2019Service was terrific. Pasta and bread sticks were delicious.
The garden salads were awful. They tasted like grass. Not enough cheese or dressing to balance out the amount of lettuce.
Please change the salads back to how they were. They tasted good.Wendy A.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 03, 2019The restaurant is a mess the floors and every table is dirty I had to clean a table off to be able to set down and wait for our food and then they never gave us our salads I had to go ask for themCarol D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 15, 2019Service was fast & employees were very friendly. Love the food and breadsticks!Brandon C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 10, 2019Everyone is always so pleasant and the food is always perfect! Today our cashier was Kitana and she was really nice and also helped my husband with menu choices because his favorite pizza baked spaghetti) isn’t an option currently.Barbara N.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 06, 2019I placed my first online order. I arrived 1 min after the designated pick up time. My food was sitting on a bookshelf in front of the register. It was not on a warmer. When I drove 5 min back to work my food was cold, and I did not receive my full order. I was only shorted 2 breadsticks, but I ordered those extra and was charged for them. I also had to ask for silverware packets and no napkins were included. Seems like with a take out order of pasta, those should be included not have to be asked for. The staff was polite when I spoke to her or would have been a one star rating.Robyn S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 03, 2019I want to thank you for your amazing Rewards program. We have always appreciated the quality of the food and friendly service at this location. Without the Rewards program, we probably would never have tasted the excellent manicotti, 3-cheese chocolate cheesecake, or the incredible chicken gnocchi soup we had just a little while ago. I will never again eat at Olive Garden when I can get quality food for less than half of the price at Fazoli’s. Your corporate chef is a gem.Bob C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 18, 2019Overall I was not impressed. It seemed busy so I was patient. But I have worked in customer service my whole life, communication is key especially with customers and I did not get that. Waited 30 mins for my food, which wasn’t a lot just me and two kids, the. A big party walks in and they hardly waited 10 mins. I got over it but then I didn’t get what I ordered. Had to wait on the food to be fixed and by the time it came around I was ready to go. I have a lot of patience for food places but last night I couldn’t do. Paid 27$ for bad service.Amanda C.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 16, 2019The chicken was horrible and to pay almost $8.00. And for the chicken to be old. Is absolutely ridiculous.NIcoled
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 08, 2019Sidney is sooo rudeAngel l
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 01, 2019While standing by the register watching food be prepared and served there is a tall guy sauceing orders, he has wiped his nose 3 times and wiped the sweat off his forhead while wearing the same gloves and still making more orders. Theres what appears to be a manager wearing a black pullover and glasses looks like his name is ANDRES he has made several orders from placing noodles on plates and saucing them wearing no gloves at all. I placed a carry out order at 7:50 and its now 8:05 I just recieved my food. This is disgusting and will not comr back nor will I ever refer anybody to eat here. Luckily there is a girl back there that I watched change her gloves several times and she put my order together or i would have refused it.Cliff G