10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Springfield
Rating 3.73.7 out of 5 stars
(Based on 90 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 13, 2019Today my friend & I visited your restaurant and was waited on by Alyssa R. She was fantastic! She went out of her way several times to help us and always with such enthusiasm and promptness! When she wasn't at the register waiting on customers, she was wiping tables clean...but the whole time with a special kind of friendliness. We hope to see there next time we eat there. She is the type of employee every company would love to have. She has a great future ahead of her!! I wish her the best!Janet H.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019I thought we would fare better than Rally's but that was not the case tonight. Your help was do nothing kids and a dirty unattended eating area.Charles F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 25, 2019Me and my friend ordered baked ziti. They had no real forks clean so I had to ask for some and they brought us plastic forks even though we are dining in. They brought out the food and it was a different type of pasta. I don’t know what it was but 100% not ziti. I asked to confirm and they said oh ya haha it’s not ziti, we ran out and had to put some more in. Then she walked away with no offer of giving us what we actually ordered. I feel like the whole situation was a joke and honestly me and my friend love to eat at fazolis but we will not visit this location for a long time. I mean if you were out of ziti just tell us and we can order something else, the the fact that they knowingly served us something wrong and laughed when we added and didn’t try to fix it really aggravated us.Hunter C
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 24, 2019Was told higher total when I got to window and upcharge for drink when I did not order it. Fixed that and asked twice for no ice, got ice anyway. Asked to put some parm in bag. Handed me bag without it then must have remembered and came back like 3 minutes later with it The drive through seems to always have issues like this.Kelli B
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 22, 2019Recently we ate at Fazolis. The last few times we dined there, the breadsticks were wimpy and not cooked fully. When you held it up it fell over. Please inform them to cook them longer. It ruins our dining experience. Otherwise the food is good. Thank you, JoanJoan M
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 19, 2019Problems using coupons from the app. Tried to get the two baked spaghetti for ten. Ended up paying full price. Then when I went to get ice got my two pops there was none. Very frustratingDavid h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 18, 20192 out of the 4 spaghetti dishes we ordered had hair in them. Manager fixed the issue, but shouldn't have been an issue in the first place. No forks were out in dining room. When they brought the forks out finally, SEVERAL still had food on them, i.e., they were still dirty. Chicken from Chicken Parm did not taste good, at all. Breadsticks were cold.Adam W.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019Worst time ever. No bread sticks. My spaghetti was put in top of my salad in the same bag. Didn't get my 2nd dressing I ask for....bad day at FazolisKathryn Taylor
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019Its Not just THAT STORE. I HAVE TO SAY.. I HAVE BEEN EATING FAZOLis FOR OVER 15 YEARS. ITS BETTER TASTING. THAN DINE IN ITALIAN LIKE OLIVE GARDEN , SPAGHETTI WAREHOUSE,AND MANY OTHERS..U GUYS ARE UNDER RATED. PUT MORE ADVERTISEMENTSPepi Nechovski
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019I would've gave no stars if I could. I went to this fazoli's on 8/30/2019 not having to been to one in 8yrs thought I would stop in and get a chicken alfredo the top half was ok but as I ate the chicken and top noodles it was nothing but watery oil sauce. when complained to the manger he acted like it was nothing new, was not very apologetic. Asked if I wanted it remade I said no this turn me off then told me have a nice day.Crystal H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 2019Ordered 2 Chichen Fettuccini the chicken was touch couldn’t eat it and no sauce is couldn’t eat it was terribleDiana R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 08, 2019Before I leave my negative feedback, I would like to preface by saying that I love Fazolis and have yet to have a negative experience...until today 8/8. I was attempting to order food through the drive thru and noticed that several cars ahead of me were speeding off. I assumed it was because they were being impatient for some reason. When it was my turn to get to the menu board I waited there for about 10 minutes before someone finally came to the speaker to tell me the store was closed for the day. This was around 6:30 PM. As I was pulling out of the parking lot, I noticed some families were trying to go inside to dine in and couldn’t make it inside because the doors were locked. There were no signs placed on either the outside of the building or the menu board informing customers of the unexpected closure. They simply had to try and get inside or wait to be told at the menu board. I’m sure this made quite a few people angry due to the long wait time before being acknowledged.Simone L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2019The new way of preparing the lasagna is gross I eat here with coworkers at least once a week. I was told they now use water rather than meat sause when heating up. This makes the lasagna mushy and disgusting. I am going to have to find a new favorite lunch spot if this doesn't stop. Thanks for ruining my lunchLaura D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2019Was charged 5.99 for the chicken pram duo, which is advertised online for 4.99. Sign inside dated 5.99. No one know the answer when ordering. Found online ad after ordering & was told no 5.99. Someone might want to get ads right. I took a pic of there ad.Christina Tibbott
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 25, 2019I went thru the drive thru. The person who took my order and was at the window was so pleasant. She actually smiled and acted like she was glad to be working. Called the store manager to compliment her and was told her name is Sidney. Thanks SidneySandy J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 23, 2019Went through the drive thru and placed an order, but didn't get my entire order.Jeremy S.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 29, 2019Service was terrific. Pasta and bread sticks were delicious.
The garden salads were awful. They tasted like grass. Not enough cheese or dressing to balance out the amount of lettuce.
Please change the salads back to how they were. They tasted good.Wendy A.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 03, 2019The restaurant is a mess the floors and every table is dirty I had to clean a table off to be able to set down and wait for our food and then they never gave us our salads I had to go ask for themCarol D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 15, 2019Service was fast & employees were very friendly. Love the food and breadsticks!Brandon C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 10, 2019Everyone is always so pleasant and the food is always perfect! Today our cashier was Kitana and she was really nice and also helped my husband with menu choices because his favorite pizza baked spaghetti) isn’t an option currently.Barbara N.