10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Troy
Rating 2.52.5 out of 5 stars
(Based on 118 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 21, 2020Breadsticks were cold and hard when I got back to the office. Lasagna Tastes a little old.Ashley r
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 18, 2020Worst experience I’ve ever had at a Fazoli’s. We waited 20 minutes for half of order to not be brought to the table. The manager, after dropping food off instantly offered to “reheat” my food, letting me know my food sat out and was cold - instead of remaking my cold meals she reheated them, which ruined them. I did not even eat half of them due to poor taste. Also, my side salad was not made correctly nor was it brought to the table at all - I had to ask for it, as well as my lemon ice. We were never offered more breadsticks, not a single employee or manager checked on us while we ate, and I had to look in the cabinets for lids and napkins since no worker even checked the condition of the dining room. The manager was yelling at her staff and made us uncomfortable witnessing that. Whatever is going on with this store needs to be fixed IMMEDIATELY.Erin, R
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 14, 2020Food was good as always but the customer service from the new employee was appalling. I believe she said her name was Cheryl but she was incredibly rude, not to mention I had to explain her "hairstyle" to my 4 year old because it's definitely not something you see every day. I'm in there with my family at least once a week, love the food and love the app but I don't think we will be visiting this location anymore. I've always had great service but not today with this new employee. She seemed to have an attitude and just zero care for providing good customer service.Diane, D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 05, 2020I’m giving feedback because my visit through your drive thru was bad no honestly it was HORRIBLE!! I decided to make a quick stop and bring food back home for my family of 4. I spent almost $50 for my order. It was correct BUT the food wasn’t fresh and was cold when we decided to eat it literally 5min away. The worst was the breadsticks which we LOVE! They were cold and burnt. Yes, BURNT! I’ve never been more disappointed in my visit then I was with this one. Please make sure food is served the way you’d like to eat it. Believe me, I’d be happy to wait a little longer for it to be HOT and FRESH!!Melissa, A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 05, 2020Extremely short-staffed. Manager didn't seem to have a handle on it. Ordering kiosks were not working properly. The lady out front (Tabitha) had to take orders and run the food out. She did the best she could, but was not keeping up. Not her fault. She handled it like a champ. Food was cold (or warm, at best). Eventually, a couple more workers came in, but this was not a good Fazoli's experience. I love your food, and I will be back, but I just wanted someone to know about this. Kudos to Tabitha. Not sure if you have a bonus system, etc., but she deserves something special. Thanks!Doug W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 30, 2019Went to fazolis last night and had a decent sized order but the main reason I am writing is because we got 2 family meals 3 bowls were fettuccine and when we went to eat it half of the noodles were still hard and clumped together. Very unsatisfied with it. Had to throw most of it away.Dylan M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 09, 2019Tried out the newly remodeled location, not impressed with the kiosk to order (only card transactions) confusion to order. Was paying with cash took forever for someone to physically wait on us. Went back to get a Togo box and waited forever for someone to wait on me again.Angie C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019We were told it would be a 20 minute wait and we waiting an hour!! This is unacceptable. No silverware to be found unless you want plastic ware.Brandi G.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019Worst experience ever! Waited an hr.for our food it came out was cold! Manager acted like it was no big deal...will never go backAngie T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019No silverware. Every open table had dirty dishes all over it. I clear a table myself for my family. Very slow service. Breadsticks are never brought out by this location.Tiffany S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019Worst service I have ever had! 50 minutes, still have not gotten my order and other customers having same problem! I have already paid or I would have walked out. What's going on here, never that bad before? Very upsettingAudrey W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2019No cashier at counter. Had to use self serve touchscreen to order
Touchscreen doesn't work well. Had to tap screen multiple times before items registered on screen.
Multiple items not available to order on touchscreen, including the pizza kids meal and the $4.99 pizza baked spaghetti that's advertised outside.
37 minutes after ordering, we finally got 4 breadsticks (for 4 of us eating, only because we asked for some) . Still waiting on our actual order.
45 minutes into our wait, we were brought 2 $5 gift cards for our wait. Still waiting on food. Breadsticks were gone, considered cannibalism.
Food arrived 48 minutes after we ordered, missing a pizza slice. Ravioli cold. Chicken and veggies on carbonara cold. Didn't get our chocolate chunk cookie.Eric W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 05, 2019We walked in to a fairly busy restaurant and ordered food this evening. We waited 45 for food before deciding it wasn't worth it. We requested a refund. We waited 15 minutes to even place an order tonight, so we were pretty upset after being in the restaurant for an hour and still no food. We couldn't even get breadsticks to snack on while waiting. It isn't easy to entertain a hungry kid for 45 minutes. Several tables around us went up and got refunds because of the ridiculous wait. The most frustrating part is that the drive thru was running super smooth. We could have gone through the drive thru and had our food in a third of the time. I've never been let down by this location, but this time was enough to make us not go back.Jessica M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 05, 2019Ordered takeout at 6:27pm. At 7:02 I’m still waiting. People ahead of me got their order at 40 minutes.Tim I
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 03, 2019Absolutely amazing! The service was some of the best I had ever seen. The breadsticks just kept coming and none of us complained. I would’ve left a larger tip if I had more money on me. I definitely recommend. The food was delicious and the staff was impeccable. Thank you!Hannah R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 03, 2019Best first experience ever! Great breadsticks!Allyson u
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 24, 2019The cashier couldn’t figure out how to ring up the lunch special for $5.55; kept insisting we had to pay $7.65. We ordered a slice of cheese and got pepperoni. When we went back through the drive thru to fix our order, she argues with us on what we ordered. Seriously...do betterTracy W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 23, 2019Today I ordered a Caesar side salad through the drive-through. Side salad was only plain lettuce. When restaurant was called they said oh we are sorry we are out of romaine lettuce due to a recall which I understand. Also out of croutons. By the way there was no cheese on the salad either. So basically salad was only plain lettuce. Lettuce looked like it was from a dumpster. Go back to return and you cannot go into the store due to remodeling so you have to sit and wait 20 minutes in the drive through to return the salad. Manager was pleasant enough apologized and refunded money but made no offer to make anything right.Cindy M
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 09, 2019Hello for the second time I order family deal and get apples for oranges both orders I have asked my baked dish to be lasagna and I get spaghetti worst part is we end up with double spaghetti please please I don't want to leave a bad review!!!!!! please address this issue......😒😒😒Edgar, A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 03, 2019The cashier never said anything to us when we came in. It took about 30 minutes to get our food. The lobby was very dirty. Everyone was mad and a few demanded their money back and left. Very bad service.T.J. V