10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Troy
(Displaying 20 out of 94 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019I purchased 2 ultimate pasta samplers and was very disapionted by the lack of sauce on all four items and I got them to go and was less than ten min. from home and the food was cold. This makes me wonder if we want to return.Tim
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 13, 2019The food was fine, the service was SLOW. Our order ticket was placed at 5:33, and our food was placed before us at 6:04. Unacceptable. We noticed this to be true for everyone in the restaurant around us, and we watched people sit in the drive they for 20+ minutes.Stacey D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 13, 2019I just waited 19 minutes in line with only one car ahead of me. I have 3 small kids and going in seemed like more of a hassle. This was the longest I have waited, and I am very dissatisfied. We won't be going back.Shannon Shepard
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019AWFUL EXPERIENCE. We waited for over an hour for two pasta dishes. Not only did we wait for an hour but they also ran out of breadsticks then preceded to give the people next to us some. The food came out and was awful. We love Fazoli’s and it has never been such bad quality. The lasagna was way over cooked. Not to mention they ran out of silverware.Hannah E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019Been waiting 45 min still no foodKAREN
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019Had to take food back 3 times after already waiting over 30 minutes for the wrong food to be brought to us and getting cold food. After they finally remade it, it was again brought out cold and dry after another 15 minutes of waiting. Did not get even an apology from any employee.Reba T.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019I waited 40 minutes in your drive thru at your Troy Store. And my order was wrong. This is unacceptable as you can’t get out of line once you’ve ordered. I could have made spaghetti myself In less time. Store #1715. Order #68. 10/09/10 @ 6:08 pmKim O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019Worst ecperience ever. Waited 25 minutes for an to go order. Was first one in line. Got a salad thats it. On my lunch and went back late cause of the service. People walked out. No staff at allAmy S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019If I could leave nothing I would. I am a single parent and I don’t have a lot of money but I try to treat my daughter to supper. Tonight I had to repeat my order 4 times to the woman in the drive thru. I get home and instead of two small spaghettis, I received two kids spaghetti with marina which was not what I ordered. I told the woman 4 times meat sauce even when I pulled up to the window when she asked me again. There was only enough food for my daughter and she didn’t like the taste of just marinara sauce. Too bad I couldn’t get my money back or a gift card to go eat inside where if it is wrong they can fix it. Very disappointed!Angie M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019The food is great, but the last 3 visits, no one EVER came around with the so-called "unlimited breadsticks". The last 2 visits, no lids for small cups. The last 3 visits, they have run out of unsweetened tea. Dining room always has a lot of dirty tables waiting to be cleaned. They seem very disorganized. Everyone is VERY friendly, & we will continue to eat here, we just wish they would get things together. We love Fazolis! Please just get it together.Holly A.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 10, 2019Everytime I go there is always an issue, burnt bread sticks,ice cold slider, and today I didn't receive kids drink and have tried to call them for 45 min now and no answer every time I call.😠Brandi, E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 10, 2019I realize thqt they were very busy, but as we sat there waiting for our order, I counted 11 tables that were not cleared.
Then they came out to clear some, and would just partially clear them, and walk away. The food was delicious, as always, but if this had been my first time there, I would not have returned in the future.Nancy R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 07, 2019We were charged for xtra food and did not recieve it
Not happy as we live 20 miles away and could not enjoy our lasagnalinda a
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 04, 2019Horrible customer service. Waited 30 minutes on food and finally went and got it ourselves from the counter. Cashier was overworked and rude. Very poor supervision I suppose??Rhonda D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 18, 2019Came here after church with the family for lunch didn’t seem very busy. We placed our order and it didn’t take too long to get our food but our order was cold sent the food back they remade our order brought it out and the second order was cold also. Third time the food was warm at best. We ate it but will have second thoughts about coming back, manager seemed put out with our complaints, she did come out and said she would remake it again. But she did not bring our food back out ( sent it back out with one of the workers) and the manager didn’t give an apology for the poor food quality. I am usually not hard on restaurants but I was very dissatisfied and very disappointed with this visitTim S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 18, 2019I’m writing because this is our second experience with our dinner being cold in this restaurant. The manager seems to not care and actually rolled hers eyes at us when we asked for warm food. A waitress brought it back out both times and said they microwaved it - also ordered a piece of pizza for one of the kids and as we sit here it has now been over 30 minutes that we are still waiting on his pizza to arrive - when we go out to dinner we would like to have warm fresh food, not cold and reheated in a microwave - will not be back to this restaurantMonica S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 13, 2019Our meals did not have enough sauce to cover our pasta making it very hard to eat. The chicken was very dry as well.Stephen Hoover
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 10, 2019Arrived at restaurant at 7:05 pm to place an order. waited 30 minutes to receive food. Unlimited bread sticks is a joke! Received 4 bread sticks with meal and asked for additional breadsticks which we never received. Terrible, terrible service! Food was mediocre at best.Jeff M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2019Ordered our food through the web and received confirmation to be there at 7:20 asap. Arrived at 7:23 to stand for 20 minutes waiting. We even watched 4 other customers order their food, get it and leave. No apologies even when we said something.Denise S
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2019Customer service is great. I always ask for meat sauce on baked spaghetti and I only get meat sauce 50% of the time. The salad is offter times rusty, discolored and often has some slimmy lettuce in it. Usually can pick out the bad lettuce that should not be necessary in my opinion.Cheryl m