10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Troy
Rating 2.62.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 100 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 09, 2019Hello for the second time I order family deal and get apples for oranges both orders I have asked my baked dish to be lasagna and I get spaghetti worst part is we end up with double spaghetti please please I don't want to leave a bad review!!!!!! please address this issue......😒😒😒Edgar, A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 03, 2019The cashier never said anything to us when we came in. It took about 30 minutes to get our food. The lobby was very dirty. Everyone was mad and a few demanded their money back and left. Very bad service.T.J. V
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 03, 2019Awful experience. We waited twenty minutes to order,placed our order and waited one hour for our food to have the pizza burnt, my sandwich cold and my granddaughters fettuccine cold.Vicki B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 02, 2019Very busy! Yet! They took our quick. Time on receipt 6:48:58...the time we our came to the table 7:33p.m the chicken was refrigerator cold asked for to be re-heated it's now 7:46 & still no food we asked twice no management the young man says "ok I'll check"Robert L. W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019I ordered a chicken parmesan with broc, no pasta. I honestly got 5 small pieces of brooc not happy with that for what I paid.Al D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 25, 2019AwfulKAREN S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019I purchased 2 ultimate pasta samplers and was very disapionted by the lack of sauce on all four items and I got them to go and was less than ten min. from home and the food was cold. This makes me wonder if we want to return.Tim
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 13, 2019The food was fine, the service was SLOW. Our order ticket was placed at 5:33, and our food was placed before us at 6:04. Unacceptable. We noticed this to be true for everyone in the restaurant around us, and we watched people sit in the drive they for 20+ minutes.Stacey D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 13, 2019I just waited 19 minutes in line with only one car ahead of me. I have 3 small kids and going in seemed like more of a hassle. This was the longest I have waited, and I am very dissatisfied. We won't be going back.Shannon Shepard
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019AWFUL EXPERIENCE. We waited for over an hour for two pasta dishes. Not only did we wait for an hour but they also ran out of breadsticks then preceded to give the people next to us some. The food came out and was awful. We love Fazoli’s and it has never been such bad quality. The lasagna was way over cooked. Not to mention they ran out of silverware.Hannah E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019Been waiting 45 min still no foodKAREN
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019Had to take food back 3 times after already waiting over 30 minutes for the wrong food to be brought to us and getting cold food. After they finally remade it, it was again brought out cold and dry after another 15 minutes of waiting. Did not get even an apology from any employee.Reba T.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019I waited 40 minutes in your drive thru at your Troy Store. And my order was wrong. This is unacceptable as you can’t get out of line once you’ve ordered. I could have made spaghetti myself In less time. Store #1715. Order #68. 10/09/10 @ 6:08 pmKim O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019Worst ecperience ever. Waited 25 minutes for an to go order. Was first one in line. Got a salad thats it. On my lunch and went back late cause of the service. People walked out. No staff at allAmy S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019If I could leave nothing I would. I am a single parent and I don’t have a lot of money but I try to treat my daughter to supper. Tonight I had to repeat my order 4 times to the woman in the drive thru. I get home and instead of two small spaghettis, I received two kids spaghetti with marina which was not what I ordered. I told the woman 4 times meat sauce even when I pulled up to the window when she asked me again. There was only enough food for my daughter and she didn’t like the taste of just marinara sauce. Too bad I couldn’t get my money back or a gift card to go eat inside where if it is wrong they can fix it. Very disappointed!Angie M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019The food is great, but the last 3 visits, no one EVER came around with the so-called "unlimited breadsticks". The last 2 visits, no lids for small cups. The last 3 visits, they have run out of unsweetened tea. Dining room always has a lot of dirty tables waiting to be cleaned. They seem very disorganized. Everyone is VERY friendly, & we will continue to eat here, we just wish they would get things together. We love Fazolis! Please just get it together.Holly A.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 10, 2019Everytime I go there is always an issue, burnt bread sticks,ice cold slider, and today I didn't receive kids drink and have tried to call them for 45 min now and no answer every time I call.😠Brandi, E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 10, 2019I realize thqt they were very busy, but as we sat there waiting for our order, I counted 11 tables that were not cleared.
Then they came out to clear some, and would just partially clear them, and walk away. The food was delicious, as always, but if this had been my first time there, I would not have returned in the future.Nancy R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 07, 2019We were charged for xtra food and did not recieve it
Not happy as we live 20 miles away and could not enjoy our lasagnalinda a
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 04, 2019Horrible customer service. Waited 30 minutes on food and finally went and got it ourselves from the counter. Cashier was overworked and rude. Very poor supervision I suppose??Rhonda D.