10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Westerville
(Displaying 20 out of 138 reviews)
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019Blackened Chicken Ceasar Salad was not good. $7.79 is too much for an iceberg lettuce salad. No raomaine in a Caesar Salad??? Chicken was hard, like jerky. Very, very disappointed.Don T
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 27, 2019So my family and I come to this location quite often. The food is always fresh and hot and the employees are always friendly! Specifically, this past Sunday around 1:45pm we came in before my daughter’s softball game and I just really wanted to shoutout a couple of young ladies who helped my scattered brain! I kept ordering the wrong thing over and over and they had to keep deleting and ringing it in. I felt so bad and I was so embarrassed but these two young ladies were so patient and very kind to me! I believe one of their name tags said Josey and I apologize dearly for not getting the other girl’s name. But both of them were AWESOME! Thank you Fazoli’s Westerville for continuing to always give great customer service and great quality food!Darian, S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2019Store wouldn't take bday coupon : (Heather, S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 2019Very poor quality. I do not know what's happened. My son's lasagna in his sampler was ice cold.. My meatball baked spaghetti was cold, noodles were hard. meatballs and sauce did not taste normal, very cold and sour. My son's cheese pizza slice was old and burned. I have not been to this location in a while but have always had good quality meals in the past. Very disappointed in our meals tonight, I opted to just throw mine out for fear it was bad.Amanda Moreland
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 18, 2019We have not been to Fazoli’s in a while. But if this is how they treat customers with their bring it to the table experience I will not be returning. I was scolded for not bringing my number to the table that I was given when I wasn’t given a number. If this is the experience that you expect your customers to have then you will not keep customer base for very long. The staff is rude and quite hateful. Also we ordered the Sunday all you can eat special and when we got to the table and sat down we realized that that’s not what we got. So maybe they need to train the cashiers on how to take orders. I was embarrassed by having to go and pay the difference for the meals that was rung up wrong. I felt like I was being accused of trying to get free food. Quite frankly the alfredo sauce was watered down and flavorless (I love fazolis alfredo).Nita A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 16, 2019I have NEVER been SO annoyed with a casual dining restaurant in my life! I came in to order on behalf of Postmates. If you know anything about that process time/ACCURACY matters.The girl at the counter was new. The order was for a family meal with both pastas being spaghetti with meat sauce. They also wanted a fett alfredo with broccoli as a separate entree. Seems easy enough. But NO. The young lady didnt know how to do the orderly correctly, not her fault. She proceeds to TRY to get anyone to help her. They would not. She tries FOREVER to get a manager to come help. She literally ignored the new girl. She finally flags down someone cleaning tables. He puts the order in for her. But it is wrong. It is put in as they just want the family meal with half being fett alfredo and half spaghetti with a side of broccoli. I explain this is not correct. He assures me it is. Low and behold when its ready it isnt right. I then MYSELF am forced to get the manager. Now the line is SUPER long and FULL of unhappy people. I explain to the manager on duty, a female, that the order isnt right and she explains it is, saying AGAIN that the family meal comes with two pastas. ANd I explain AGAIN, YES, I KNOW THIS, and that the family wants BOTH choices to be spaghetti with meat sauce and they want to ADD a entree of fett alfredo with broccoli. This went on for,no lie, 15 minutes before the rude manager FINALLY got it. The line is now absurd. I finally get the food, no breadsticks, which come with the family meal, and no plates like I had asked for by request of the customer. I ask for them again. By now the food is cold and the customer I was picking up for is angry at me for taking so long. And to top it off, when I drop the food off the meal is STILL NOT RIGHT! They ended up with the family meal being half spaghetti and half fett alfredo and another side of fett when what they wanted, and I had repeated multiple times, was a family meal that was DOUBLE spaghetti and a extra entree of fett. So half of their family was forced to eat something they didnt want to eat and I was the one looking to be to blame and lost money AND time, which is MORE MONEY. To put a cherry on the top there were other people in the parking lot unhappy, not sure about what but the words "this wouldnt fly at a real restaurant" came out of their mouth. I live in Westerville. I have gotten food at this exact restaurant, but this was enough to make me not ever want to come back or to even pick up for a customer of Postmates at this restaurant ever again. I would like you to know that I also sent a copy of this email to Postmates. I dont like bad customer service and untrained managers making it appear as though I am not doing my job correctly when it was obvious to the whole store it was clearly managements fault. I would suggest someone takes the time to speak to the staff of this location, and especially the manager, as she was not helpful, was lacking knowledge, and caused everyone to sit around and wait while their food was getting cold.Mary K Thrush
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019food was horrible *cold *tasted reheated
didnt want to leave a starlogan, w
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2019I was speaking with the General Manager about a possible food donation for a sports team and he continued to be rude about the inquiry. Over the past 3 years of receiving this donation, we have never had a problem until now. He stated “This is a give-take situation and all you do is take” and continued to laugh at me. In the case of a Food Donation, you are assisting the community and allowing students who are unable to eat during the school day to have nourishment before they perform. I myself, have been a loyal customer to Fazoli’s and have continued to spread word of mouth advertisement. I am highly disappointed and upset with the conversation I recently had.Shyvonne H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 26, 2019I just experienced the best customer service that I have ever had at Fazoli's! Thank so much for being so helpful and kind. The place was clean and every employee that we came into contact with, was wonderful! Thanks for such a great experience!Holly, Q
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 14, 2019Tonight I ordered the Baked spaghetti with meatballs and there were no meatballs and I also ordered the regular spaghetti and meat balls and there was only 3 meatballs. The breadsticks were soggy. Also there were no utensils, Parmesan cheese, or napkins in the bag. And I was not given my RECEIPT.
I have came to this location quite frequently and have never ever ever had such a terrible experience.Brittany W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 18, 2019Excellent food taste for pick 2 combo that was also very hot. You have the best buttered bread sticks in the USA. We got to talk with the store manager when he visited our table. We told him how happy we are with his store because of the great tasty, hot food, and outstanding customer service on several visits. We had Penne Creamy Basil Chicken, NY Cheesecake, Pizza Baked Spaghetti. Our visit was at 2:28 PM om 3/31/2019 and our Order ID is AABA4HK4ECH and was Dine In. We loved that the manager talked about his store and was very proud of improvements that have been made. We told him we very enjoy the Hard Plates and real dining ware! The store was very clean inside and outside and it all looked very fresh and new. I hope that the Group in Dublin, Ohio that owns this store hears about our great experience in one of their stores. I was very surprised how great looking and tasty the cheesecake was. Thanks from us.James B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 27, 2019Great customer service and great food! Maggie was very courteous.Robert D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 13, 2019The rude lady with Mexican accent that took my order needs customer service training. She was rude and didn't understand the words I was saying in English. When I asked for your gm at the window he just said she had trouble understanding what I was saying didn't apologize for her ride comments or anything. I've lived in westerville over 20 years and have gone to this fazolis quite often. Not sure if I will be going back if you can't train your staff properly.Heather B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 03, 2019Awesome experience! Food was good, breadsticks were hot, and the store was clean. Employees were very friendly and just generally all around amazing. I’m not from the area but if I was this would definitely be my go-to location. :)Avery B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 13, 2019Sunday night 1/13/18
Mike is going an excellent job. He is working hard and is very friendly. He is helping people while cleaning up the tables. He brought our food promptly . It’s nice to have someone who cares.Tim L
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 13, 2019Am a TSA employee who stopped in for your meal deal for furloughed employees. This was difficult for me. But the staff there were so nice, i felt comfortable and left with a smile on my face! The first smile I have had in awhile! I look forward to "paying it back" when money starts coming in for me again. Please thank the staff for me.Deric E.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 04, 2019This company has amazing follow-up!Matt S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 29, 2018I come through the drive-thru quite often, and Maggie always greets me with a smile. If she happens to forget to put breadsticks in the bag, she apologizes and gives me extra for the inconvenience. She’s one of the reasons I keep coming back.Gavin H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2018Great service...great foodRon Broseus
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2018Had no issues, food could be a little bit warmerSallie J.