Fazoli's Pennsylvania Avenue
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Pennsylvania Avenue
Rating 2.32.3 out of 5 stars
(Based on 41 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 06, 2019AJ is the man!!! AMAZING customer service!Adam C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019I ordered several items along with the slice cheese
Pizza on kids meal and the pizza was burnt
Could not be eaten i have pictures of this burnt pizza
The sad part is that’ not only am i orders to go we get home and the pizza was so over cooked it was burnt you could see it was burnt along with being hard as a rockTricha G
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019Customer was good. The trash cans outside to entry are over-flowing. The Three Cheese Tortellini was a mere one star and wasn't the best choice for me. Too salty for the chicken.Carlos C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 24, 2019Donna was wonderfulHeather d
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019We were traveling back from Houston to Kansas on Sept. 23 with 5 kids and were tired and hungry. We voted to go to Fazollis instead of Chickfila. AJ met us and interacted with the kids giving them a riddle to think about. They forgot about the long trip and we enjoyed the food and the great service and smiles. AJ made the kids night and the rest of our drive went smoothly. Thank you AJ and Fazollis.James W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019We had a Fazoli's coupon. Manager couldn't figure out how to use it so he just said he couldn't do anything about it and we were out of luck. I asked for a discount equal to the value of the coupon and he argued with e loudly in front of everyone saying he was't allowed to do anything.Don H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 11, 2019My food was not that hot. I had the lunch special. I did the two fettuccine Alfredo and hardly any sauce and it had rosemary so that made it gross.I will not go back.Chandra R.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2019This Fazolis is a dump. Beginning with the door handle literally hanging by two screws making it nearly impossible to open the door. Next the tables are constantly dirty and sticky and I don’t even want to think when the last time the parmesan cheese and hot pepper shakers were cleaned. Next the air conditioner leaks from the ceiling near the utensils and soda machine making them a heath hazard. The food tastes like Fazolis but service is severely lacking as no one comes around to offer more breadsticks and tables go unbussed. As you can guess the bathroom leaves much to be desired with paper towels everywhere and a filthy sink.Mike B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 31, 2019Amazing workers. Best experience ever. The staff was amazing and very friendly.Chris, B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 24, 2019Horrible food...burnt bread sticks...Alfredo tasted watered down .. yucky..very small slice of lasagna . disappointing.Sonya F
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019First impression was not good, the floors are like walking on tape they are so sticky, the soda and tea area was dirty and messy. the kitchen from what I was able to see was spotless. The food is hot and very fresh, love the bread stickes they put up a fresh tray right after I ordered my food. I will come back but wish the dinning area was cleanerWes, A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2019Employee girl dancing seductively on customer side of the counter. Air conditioner over condiments dripping on lids and forks and a disabled customer. Big sanitary issue for inspection. Manager said it was better than no air conditioning. Bathroom floor was the cleanest floor in building. Breadsticks drenched in butter. Person taking orders on her phone. Very happy employees though, so no one was seeing the empty store and identifying why. Order 5957. 6:14. To 6:36 pm. Went to mall to finish eating. Won’t go back.A T Koehn
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 21, 2019The staff behind the counter were looking at their phone and speaking about marijuana. The visit went downhill from there. The baked lasagna did not have any sauce in the tin foil boat, there was ice in only one ice dispenser, the tea was out, so the drink I paid for was never filled even after I was asked what else I needed and I told them tea. They took the tea container to the back and never brought it back. It was still 3 1/2 hours to closing, so it should have been returned. It also seemed that the air conditioning is not working properly.Jennifer C
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJun 21, 2019Your signs and website say side of Meatballs. Meaning more than one. The 's' makes it plural. However, this location only gives one Meatball when you are buying meatballs. What's the deal???Josh O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 10, 2019Forgot my pizza that was the thing I was most looking forward to kind of pissed.Kevin y.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 27, 2019We live 35 minutes away making Fazolis a treat for us. Was disappointed to get home with my drive thru order just to find out part my order was wrong. I didn't get pasta with my chicken, instead a few pieces of sad and waterlogged broccoli, even though I confirmed, not once but twice that I wanted spaghetti with marinara as my side. Drove over an hour round trip to a pasta restaurant and came home with no pasta. I'm sure this was just an oversight, but it was disappointing nonetheless.
Edit:I'm changing my review from 1 star to 3 because I feel 1 star was too unjust for this mistake.Mary F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 20, 2019Took 5 minutes to even be able to order my meal at the speaker. After I paid someone came to the window and said that they were out of cheese pizza so I said I’ll take pepperoni and they said we out of that too. So I handed them my card and receipt and said refund that meal and then magically there was pizza. I got my meal home and my baked ziti has meat sauce even though I was charged more money to have no meat, and on top of that it isn’t even hot. The chicken Alfredo has very little sauce and the noodles look dry. We got two house salads and were supposed to have one house and one Caesar. For $28 this sucks.Nikki B
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019The food took a very long time to come out. The employee that brought it out did apologize, but a manager never came by. When I finally got my family meal, I did not receive enough sauce for the pasta. When I asked for some more, the employee told me they do not provide any more sauce for free. I explained we were dining in so we should get enough sauce to eat our meal with especially since we get free unlimited breadsticks then I showed him how there was clearly not enough sauce provided & explained how that didn’t make sense. He explained they only provide the same amount of sauce as if you were taking it to go. I said that is why we are dining in instead. I then asked to speak to a manager who reiterated what the employee said & I explained how that seemed ridiculous when we could eat our body weight a piece in breadsticks for free, but can’t even get enough sauce for our pasta. The manager said this one time they would give me an extra sauce for free, but not in the future per company policy. I think your company should definitely look at this policy & change it. It doesn’t make sense at all.Celise C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019I eat at your stores quite often because the food is good and my wife no longer cooks. I was very disappointed at the size and price of the last entree I purchased. I noticed you had cheese raviolis. I decided to switch things up and try it. To my suppose I got 5 raviols for dinner. $9 for medium drink 5 ravioli and 2 breadsticks. The food was good quality was good I liked it but that was not even enough food for a kindergartnerKen D.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019My food is always fresh and hot! The customer service is always great. No complaints from this chick right here.Franchesca B.