Fazoli's 501 South Morgan Road
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 501 South Morgan Road
(Displaying 20 out of 25 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019The crew that are in there now are horrible, slow and the food is not good. The crew that was there 6 months ago were great and the food was good.Dawn P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019The employees are so high on meth that they will just stand and twitch. Took an hr to get my food and only after i raised hell. Well the obn has been notified and don't be surprised when the whole crew is arrested.Mark tompkins
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019Food was great but the customer service was terrible. Every table was dirty and had dishes on them, there were no napkins, the lady who took my order was cranky. Another customer came after me and could no t find anyone to take her order. When I was done I asked for to go containers, and the lady got an attitude. Eventually the dishes were removed from the tables but not wiped down.carolyn t
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019It took over 25 minutes to get a pasta order and sandwich. That is unacceptable. I noticed a manager that took a lunch break in the middle of a rush. Very poor management style.Jim W.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 13, 2019I waited at least 20 minutes for my pasta and my kids pizza slices. One worker (didn’t catch her name) was working hard, she had to get onto the kitchen workers for doing who knows what, but I could tell she was trying to get them to make our food because we’d been waiting so long. I had ordered to go, so I as soon as we finally got our food, we left. I should’ve checked my order because when I got home, I discovered my pasta was the wrong one, not even close to the one I ordered. I’d asked for the ultimate fettuccine but ended up with something with a lot of spicy red sauce and sausage. I did go ahead and post mates the right pasta because that’s how bad I’ve been craving it. But I just waited a lot of time and money and just overall disappointed.Stacey p
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019Always great quality food for the price and Bianca ALWAYS provides the best customer service!Barbara G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2019EXCELLENT customer service from Dentra. He catered to our every need and went above and beyond for us.Melodie T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 17, 2019My mother and I came to this location for some quick quality Italian food. my mother loves this place, and suggested us go there. Well when we got there a male employee named Walter took our order. The entire time he seemed overwhelmed. We placed our order and took our seat. I guess shortly after we placed our order Walter was pulled to the back to cook food. Our order didn’t come out at the same time. My mother got her food 5mins before myself and the one other person I had in my party’s food came out. And when we did finally get our food we hadn’t gotten the dessert I had ordered and my Italian ice hadn’t been brought out either. I asked about the Italian ice and got it shortly after. Then I had to ask again about the dessert which was the cinnamon breadsticks bites the waitress explained that they usually waited till we were finished with our entrees to which she asked if we were ready for it. I said yes. And still had to wait another 15-20 mins for the breadsticks it took my mother going up to the counter to finally get them. I myself went up there and stood with my mother and witnessed some very unsanitary food preparation done by Walter like holding food over a trash can and pulling out excess pasta to throw it away you should never hold food that is about to be served over a trash can. The restaurant wasn’t that busy. And I felt as though Walter was way to overwhelmed to be working in a kitchen. It took almost a hour to get all of our order which I feel is not right. We did speak with a manager named dee and she was extremely apologetic to the situation and helped the best she could. She explained she was being sent home by the GM due to the other employee getting upset and calling the GM. I feel as though a GM should not send the shift manager home. That is the person that is placed in charge to run the store and should be allowed to run it with out being undermined. Overall the experience was not what I was expecting to get. But I will say Dee the manager did a wonderful job about addressing our concerns even though she was being sent home. It shows she is customer oriented and a great manager. It’s a shame the GM would undermine her like that.Lawrence P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 18, 2019My experience was wonderful at this location. It was clean, and Jennifer (name on the receipt) followed every corporate practice with quality and excellence. If I was the mystery shopper, she would get a company award for professionalismBruce, Goldberg
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 10, 2019So goodSarah j
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 08, 2019EXCELLENT service. Every time I come in.Josh G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 27, 2019Great food and great serviceJay, C
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Doing Just Enough....I have been in customer service for 30+ years. You know when you see that person or people doing "just enough" to look good, to look like they're doing enough. That is, until you see the little things. Placing the salad dressing packet on top of your uncovered salad. Being kind enough to place your breadsticks on their own plate, but never bringing any more out unless you ask (that meant catching them ask they walk by your table or walking up to the counter. There was never an offer of more breadsticks. Eacch time they requested breadsticks, it was enough for the request. They would carry that one out to that table then go back to the counter. Wow....I've been here slightly over an hour and just saw a "manager". Note: Saw, as in he's over chatting with the gang. 2 hours before they actually close.Debra B
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 29, 2018Staff was friendly but I was disappointed they didn't come to the table and offer an extra breadstick. I assume that was still a tradition of Fazoli's. Yes I could have went up to the counter and asked but I shouldn't have to... if they are no longer going to go around and offer an extra bread stick to the meal then you should put a sign up because most people are accustomed to that tradition.Nicholas, S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 22, 2018great service very nice PPL good food and love your discount for VETs ThanksDarryl L
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018Waitress gave very poor service and seemed to be on some type drug. Plus pasta portion was small and did not receive bread until we're ready to leave.Brenda A.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018My favorite place to eat! Always a pleasant experience and awesome food!!Mark R.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2018Friendly, good food, good service.Mark C.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2018Great service and so friendly love taking my familyWilson G.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2018Store is clean and food is great but we have had some issues using the loyalty program and coupons provided. Sometimes, they do accommodate us and offer something in exchange for the coupon that they don’t have a way to accept, but at times we have simply been told “no”.Shannon I.