Fazoli's Oklahoma City
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Oklahoma City
(Displaying 20 out of 25 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2019We have been the past couples times and it’s been absolutely amazing. Service has been insanely amazing. We are regulars, we don’t know what a changed but keep it up! So impressedMystee Y
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 11, 2019Ordered through DoorDash and was happy with everything except no plastic utensils were included and there was a weird note attached to the clamshell my cheeseca came in. It said "SEEK GOD TRUST GOD & STAND ON HIS WORD". I'm sure it was supposed to be nice, but it made me uncomfortable.Jessica J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2019Disappointment! Couldn't decide between a nice pizza from a competitor or a cheesy gooey baked Ziti,went for the Ziti and visited this location. Friendly staff and food was prompt. Received the order along with the three extra meatballs, as I ordered. Started to look where the nice gooey cheese layer was that's exposed to be on top. Have eaten at other locations and it resembled the pictures that you would find on your web site. Started to eat it and ate 1/2 of a meat ball and started search for the cheese. Literally counted 8-10 little strands of cheese. Took it back to the counter and asked what happened to the nice cheesy layer that was exposed to be on top. The cashier agreed it wasn't right and said they would remake it and took it back to the kitchen. It returned promptly to my table and all they did was add about one rounded tablespoon of cheese in the middle of the Ziti and reheated it to melt the cheese, sad... and it turns out they didn't remake it(still had my half eaten meatball). So since when is it considered acceptable to bring back into your kitchen food that has been served and a portion eaten. Taking the the risk of contaminating your food line with who knows what. You have no idea what health condition the customer may have. My order should have been taken directly to the wash area and dumped. You don't reprocess it back through your food line....That's food safety 101! Nothing but goose eggs for this visit 00. Doesn't deserve a star!!!William B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019Waited five+ minutes with no acknowledgement had to ask for manager whom professionally apologized but with attitude and excuses why of which I understand however acknowledgement and letting us know the opportunity and that they will be right with us would have been helpful and the patron behind me just left so customer was lost in the process, they need more training quickly.Julie mcCoy
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2019Service was 'okay', but could've been better. I ordered as takeout 4 meals & 2 desserts, and you're supposed to get 2 breadsticks with each meal. However, the staff failed to include even a single breadstick with my order. As the breadsticks are what I like the most, it was very disappointing. Then when I called to inquire as to why I had not been given any, no one answered the phone.Hayley M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 24, 2019Meeka is amazing! She is definitely a keeper! Meeka greeted us and encouraged us to try a new menu item, which my husband loved! She delivered hot breadsticks while we waited for our food and continued to talk to us with a smile on her face and a sense of humor. I went to the counter to get to go boxes and she included hot breadsticks! Meeka is a super star!! Give her a raise!Diane B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 20, 2019The person who was taking my order and helping me was rude and not nice at all.Cathy N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 11, 2019I continuously drive by around 9:30 pm and the exterior lights of the restaurant are off. Website says they don’t close until 10:00 pm. Clearly the staff doesn’t want my business or anyone else’s. Such a disappointment as the food isn’t bad for the value.Robert B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 23, 2019I love fazolis !!! But this time we had Awful customer service ... Manager was so rude.. ants were crawling all over the walls .. Food was cold and tasted bad!!Amanda E
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 30, 2019The staff was rude except one young lady delivering our food... the restrooms were filthy..Mullins,G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 30, 2019Had deal dash deliver our food and it was cold. May not be you but this was my experience. As soon as I was eating mine which was fettuccine alfredo I knew something was wrong several bites in I had to run to the restroom and vomited it right back up... this is the first time I've been to here so not the greatest first impression. I do feel that I will give this place a second chance. I just went be getting the fettuccine alfredo. It's a cream sauce so maybe it had curdled. Who knows just wanted you to know in case there is something wrong with it, and not just me. I feel better now that it's out of my stomach.... anyway no harm done thanks.Diana D
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsApr 26, 2019When I am in the restaurant, we got all the breadsticks we wanted. When I ordered online I assumes the order came with breadsticks but I ordered a couple more. Very disappointed it didn’t come with any breadsticks.Tami
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 23, 2019The family meal has been significantly reduced in size. To the point that it no longer feeds a family of 4 but you are lucky if it feeds 2 people. Wish I could send you a picture. It looks like we received a tiny individually sized salad, 4 breadsticks, and 2 individual size portions of spaghetti.
This is all new sizes. Because we always order the family meal and we commonly eat at this restaurant 3-4 times a month.
With these new portions, it is not worth the price of nearly $19. You have lost a customer. (And I may have some influence on the 5K people that follow me on Facebook.)Honey W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 05, 2019I love Fazoli’s food and always have, but I have never been treated the way I was today. I walked in with my two daughters and stood by the cash register to order. We stood there for at least 5 minutes with two workers behind the counter and just feet away from us. They did not acknowledge me other than looking at me and looking away a few times. I began to wonder if I had walked in before the restaurant was open, or if I had done something wrong somehow. When one worker finally came over to take my order, she looked at me like I was bothering her. I ordered and she brought the food to our table, then I heard her laughing with another worker back at the counter. I went up to ask for a water cup and noticed that there was a new person there - potentially a manager? All of a sudden the same female worker responded to me and called me, “sweetheart” in front of this manager. Yet, once again when the manager was not around, I said thank you to this worker and she just glared at me as I gathered my daughters and walked out. I did not complain. I did not say anything negative at all. I have no idea what these first two workers had against me, but I will never go back to this Fazoli’s. It was a terrible experience.Bonni G.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 15, 2019Service was slow. Pasta was chewy. Only good item was ravioli.Kathy W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 14, 2019You should close this restaurant down it is sad that the restaurant that is in the truck stop is better than the restaurant that is just a restaurant. We had to ask for bread sticks. We witnessed a employee run their arm through someone's food and then hand it to them to eat. You have a cook preparing food with a 6-inch beard and no beard guard on. No paper towels in the women's room. No lids for the cups and no silverware to eat with. There is no sweet tea and the food is cold. And how are you going to sell me a Caesar salad with no Caesar dressing.Brandon O.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 09, 2019We received the the greatest customer service tonight at this location. Check out was average, but once we were seated, Meka took amazing care of us. She checked on us multiple times, brought breadsticks twice, and was just so sweet, anticipating our needs before we needed them. Our group was 3 adults and 3 kids, so the kids sat at the table behind us. She gave them as much attention as she gave us, and treated them almost like adults. It’s rare to find employees that acknowledge your kids once they aren’t babies, let alone interact with them, so this was a huge plus. She was genuine in all interactions and although we usually only visit about once a month, we will visit more often, especially if she’s there.Michelle M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 01, 2019Tired of getting gnocci soup and barely getting soup or NO gnocci at all!!!!!!!!Patrinia J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 26, 2019Fast service, Fresh food !Isaac W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Excellent service and food is always as ordered and hot.Mark L.