Fazoli's Oklahoma City
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Oklahoma City
Rating 2.52.5 out of 5 stars
(Based on 32 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 13, 2020Tried to call restaurant to cancel an order. I called 6 times in a row and never got through to a single person.Suzane F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 26, 2019GREAT customer service from Juju and ErinSarah B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 05, 2019The food is typically decent, but the floor is often dirty and the employees do not tie their hair back. Last night when I was getting my food, there was a white lady with curly blonde hair preparing food with her hair down. I’m not trying to have hair in my food.Ginny B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 21, 2019The customer service in the drive thru was horrible! I go to this Fazoli’s a lot and I will not go back to this location after today. It took a ridiculously long amount of time and there was only 1 car ahead of me. The lady at the drive thru window was rude and also she didn’t apologize for the extremely long wait. I feel this needs to be addressed. I know a lot of other guests feel the same way.Jasmine
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2019The food was amazing, as it always is. But my experience was not. I come very often to this location and very rarely, if ever, have an issue. I went through the drive through, then had to go back into the store because I was not given my salad dressing. Then once I was far enough from the restaurant, I realized I never got my cookie. It seemed that there was only one person working the drive through with no help.Kaleigh S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019Terrible terrible terrible. Come on. Heard y’all were so great and decided to come when my newborn daughter was born with a fatal chromosome issue. Barely have any money and we spend $25 on y’all a food!!!! Not to complain price was okay but it was sooooooo terrible!!! The only thing good was the salad and breadsticks. How can y’all be Italian and has such terrible noodles and such terrible sauce and meat. It’s all processed! My chicken Parmesan Alfredo sauce looked like water! My wife’s baked spaghetti was horrible meatballs we’re fake the noodles are hard like a chuckie cheese meal. I dont know what to say but it’s disappointing to see y’all have such terrible terrible food as well as a staff who was chilling in the lobby manager was on the phone talking to her “boo” as soon as we walked in with customers there. So sad guys.Josh
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019Poor food. For 20 years, we came here for a special treat. We have come less and less in the last 5 years. Tables and condiment counter sticky. I could barely cut my chicken parmesan and when I did, there was only a sliver of meat. No one with me finished their meal. This was the first time I have ever taken my food back. We will never return. Your restaurant went from great to very poor.Cindy K.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2019We have been the past couples times and it’s been absolutely amazing. Service has been insanely amazing. We are regulars, we don’t know what a changed but keep it up! So impressedMystee Y
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 11, 2019Ordered through DoorDash and was happy with everything except no plastic utensils were included and there was a weird note attached to the clamshell my cheeseca came in. It said "SEEK GOD TRUST GOD & STAND ON HIS WORD". I'm sure it was supposed to be nice, but it made me uncomfortable.Jessica J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2019Disappointment! Couldn't decide between a nice pizza from a competitor or a cheesy gooey baked Ziti,went for the Ziti and visited this location. Friendly staff and food was prompt. Received the order along with the three extra meatballs, as I ordered. Started to look where the nice gooey cheese layer was that's exposed to be on top. Have eaten at other locations and it resembled the pictures that you would find on your web site. Started to eat it and ate 1/2 of a meat ball and started search for the cheese. Literally counted 8-10 little strands of cheese. Took it back to the counter and asked what happened to the nice cheesy layer that was exposed to be on top. The cashier agreed it wasn't right and said they would remake it and took it back to the kitchen. It returned promptly to my table and all they did was add about one rounded tablespoon of cheese in the middle of the Ziti and reheated it to melt the cheese, sad... and it turns out they didn't remake it(still had my half eaten meatball). So since when is it considered acceptable to bring back into your kitchen food that has been served and a portion eaten. Taking the the risk of contaminating your food line with who knows what. You have no idea what health condition the customer may have. My order should have been taken directly to the wash area and dumped. You don't reprocess it back through your food line....That's food safety 101! Nothing but goose eggs for this visit 00. Doesn't deserve a star!!!William B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019Waited five+ minutes with no acknowledgement had to ask for manager whom professionally apologized but with attitude and excuses why of which I understand however acknowledgement and letting us know the opportunity and that they will be right with us would have been helpful and the patron behind me just left so customer was lost in the process, they need more training quickly.Julie mcCoy
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2019Service was 'okay', but could've been better. I ordered as takeout 4 meals & 2 desserts, and you're supposed to get 2 breadsticks with each meal. However, the staff failed to include even a single breadstick with my order. As the breadsticks are what I like the most, it was very disappointing. Then when I called to inquire as to why I had not been given any, no one answered the phone.Hayley M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 24, 2019Meeka is amazing! She is definitely a keeper! Meeka greeted us and encouraged us to try a new menu item, which my husband loved! She delivered hot breadsticks while we waited for our food and continued to talk to us with a smile on her face and a sense of humor. I went to the counter to get to go boxes and she included hot breadsticks! Meeka is a super star!! Give her a raise!Diane B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 20, 2019The person who was taking my order and helping me was rude and not nice at all.Cathy N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 11, 2019I continuously drive by around 9:30 pm and the exterior lights of the restaurant are off. Website says they don’t close until 10:00 pm. Clearly the staff doesn’t want my business or anyone else’s. Such a disappointment as the food isn’t bad for the value.Robert B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 23, 2019I love fazolis !!! But this time we had Awful customer service ... Manager was so rude.. ants were crawling all over the walls .. Food was cold and tasted bad!!Amanda E
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 30, 2019The staff was rude except one young lady delivering our food... the restrooms were filthy..Mullins,G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 30, 2019Had deal dash deliver our food and it was cold. May not be you but this was my experience. As soon as I was eating mine which was fettuccine alfredo I knew something was wrong several bites in I had to run to the restroom and vomited it right back up... this is the first time I've been to here so not the greatest first impression. I do feel that I will give this place a second chance. I just went be getting the fettuccine alfredo. It's a cream sauce so maybe it had curdled. Who knows just wanted you to know in case there is something wrong with it, and not just me. I feel better now that it's out of my stomach.... anyway no harm done thanks.Diana D
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsApr 26, 2019When I am in the restaurant, we got all the breadsticks we wanted. When I ordered online I assumes the order came with breadsticks but I ordered a couple more. Very disappointed it didn’t come with any breadsticks.Tami
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 23, 2019The family meal has been significantly reduced in size. To the point that it no longer feeds a family of 4 but you are lucky if it feeds 2 people. Wish I could send you a picture. It looks like we received a tiny individually sized salad, 4 breadsticks, and 2 individual size portions of spaghetti.
This is all new sizes. Because we always order the family meal and we commonly eat at this restaurant 3-4 times a month.
With these new portions, it is not worth the price of nearly $19. You have lost a customer. (And I may have some influence on the 5K people that follow me on Facebook.)Honey W.