Fazoli's Columbiana Circle
10:30 AM - 10:30 PM 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Columbiana Circle
Rating 1.91.9 out of 5 stars
(Based on 13 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 15, 2020AWFUL experience. Alaina was very rude and disrespectful. She was arguing with me in front of the manager Russell and he didn’t deal with the situation. I really miss the old crew at that location. Service has gone downhill.Lavinia A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 03, 2020I was in your Irmo SC store today. The young lady who helped me was definitely an asset to your company. Pleasant, helpful knew your products gave very good recommendations. While waiting on my food I watched her assist another elderly lady with take out. So kind and concerned tears came in my eyes. This young lady is akeeper. Send her to Mgmt school. Just saying. Per my ticket her name is Andreya.Faye L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 26, 2020Customer service okay, but the overall quality of the restaurant was not the best. After about ten minutes of eating, I immediately began to feel sick. When going to use the restroom, one stall was broken and the other was a bit of a mess. About twenty minutes later, my friend also began to feel sick and by the end of the trip, both of my friends and myself felt very very sick and had to cut our day much shorter to go back home. In assessing what we ate, we felt it had to be either the pasta or the breadsticks, but as we ate more pasta than anything, it seemed to be the most likely suspect. I will not go into detail, but the fact that three of us were so sick (what I would consider light to mild food poisoning) is concerning. It did not help at all that only one functioning toilet was available in the women's room and at one point, another guest was also feeling unwell. However, we shouldn't have gotten sick from the meal at all. I have enjoyed Fazoli's for years, but do not anticipate going back for some time after this experience. This was one of my friend's first and last experience at Fazolis. I hope someone checks in on this restaurant and their health code and cleanliness. I will also note, we ate at this location on 1/10.Holly B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 04, 2020The service was horrible. The cashier was nice, but the manager, Russell, would not let me use my free drink coupon because I ordered a combo. Then he argued with me and said there was nothing he could do and I do not believe that is true. He's the manager on duty, so he could have done something but he acted as if there wasn't anything he could do, and told me I was being rude because I wanted to use my coupon that earned from eating at this restaurant a lot.I don't appreciate being treated this way. I have been eating at Fazoli's for over 20 years so I have spent plenty of money here and I deserve to be treated better than this. Russell was being unreasonable and rude to me and I will not be back here for a while because of it. I would like some compensation for my time effort coming to this restaurant and being treated like crap.Lisa Stone
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2019Your app never has rewards it says it does. And neither does your spaghetti have meat.
As in zero. Do you know that you can buy a dollar can of tomatoes and-- oh-- I guess you do, since that's basically what's in your spaghetti with "meat" sauce. And fake meatballs full of fillers are a dime a dozen.
Sorry, but it seems like when you first opened your food was good.Dana d
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2019Two visits in a row with terrible experience! Dry, hard breadsticks. After waiting for our food again the manager yells “2 orders up” for the girl cleaning the dining room and dirty plates to deliver our food. Didn’t wash her hands and wiped her nose with her hand prior to touching our plates. Are you kidding me?Aimee K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 26, 2019I went to your drive thru on my lunch hour, after 2:00 pm, I waited 25 minutes for my food. While I understand it takes time to prepare I feel 25 minutes is much too long to sit at a drive thru. I could have went to a sit down restaurant and been served faster. Not happy with my experience.Linda H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 22, 2019I was so impressed with the staff and service I decided to write this. I have never felt so welcome and appreciated at a restaurant. The food was great too. I hope you will find a way to reward this staff for their outstanding service and friendly demeanor.Nathan G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2019We ordered our food at 6:44:58 pm at 7:07 I am still waiting for my food. When we inquired at the counter the kid Eli was rude and offered to compensate us with 2 free breadsticks. Really? I would give 0 stars if we could. Update: 7:10 we just received our food. Plus we got the wrong food.Aimee K.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 12, 2019We just left the Columbiana location in Columbia, SC and wanted to say how wonderful and enthusiastic Riley was! What a joy to be served by someone so friendly and diligent!Evalyn W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 05, 2019I went to redeem my bogo baked spaghetti through drive up and kid at window couldn’t do it. I asked for manager and no manager came. He hit redeem so it disappeared from the screen. So I literally left with no food Very bad experience and bad customer service!!Maria j
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 16, 2019As we no longer have a Fazoli’s in Charleston, SC, I try to visit this location every time I pass through Columbia. Normally it is fantastic and just the way I remember it. However, today that was not my experience! I ordered the Chicken Parmigiano as normal and the chicken was not real chicken! It was a ground, molded substance that didn’t even look or taste like chicken. One bite ruined the flavor of my whole meal! I really do hope this isn’t replacing the chicken on this meal permanently because if so, I won’t be stopping anymore!Sarahann P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 01, 2019I placed a to-go order this evening and I was charged extra for breadsticks. The main reason I order from here is the free, unlimited breadsticks. This extra charge boggles the mind.Matthew s