Fazoli's Two Notch Road
10:30 AM - 10:30 PM 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Two Notch Road
(Displaying 16 out of 16 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019We visited your restaurant on Two-Notch Rd. on Sunday, September 29 at 3:00 PM. We walked to the register to order and were ignored (no other customers at the register) for a few minutes. Then one of the employees (Denazia R was listed on the receipt) began mumbling but head was turned completely to the side, never looking our direction or making eye contact with us. Finally she says, "When you want to order, I'm listening." We ordered and she acted as if we were inconveniencing her. We paid and sat at the table and waited for 20 minutes with no food. I went to the counter and asked for it myself. The other employee was very nice and brought it out to us. As we were eating Danazia R was picking up napkins in the dining area, complaining audibly the entire time. She continued to slam dishes loudly throughout our visit. I went to the front to ask for more breadsticks. She brought them a few minutes later and, I am not kidding, tossed them onto the table. We do not have a Fazoli's in our area and were looking forward to our stop on the way home. Very disappointed that this employee is allowed to treat people this way. How is she still employed there??Cindy S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019Services was not greatMary. S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 23, 2019I’m a male and I was in the store just morning the employee was loud and very rude towards the manager I hope this is not acceptable the way she was caring on. I was going to dine in but I just got my food to go.Na
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 20199-12-2019, around 5:pm (Thursday Eve) We experienced a problem with Manager while ordering. We ordered 3 kids spaghetti meals which comes with a small drink (cup). The Manager handed us 3 larger cups which we filled them up with our choice of beverage. We also ordered Extra Meat Sause and paid for it. Next, we were asked to bring them back to the counter full of drink and give them to the manager. In return, the manager gave us 3 small cups. Then the manager took the 3 larger cups filled with drink and throwed them away. She also threw one of the meat sauce we paid for and throwed it away. She seem to have a bad attitude which you do not expect from a manager.
What a waste of the business money plus the time we spent making the change.M. Newton
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 30, 2019Pizza was burned and dried up
Spaghetti was terrible
Tasted like a can of chef boyardeeBrian M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 22, 2019Bad experience. I ordered a baked spaghetti and when I got my spaghetti it was just a bowl of regular spaghetti. I asked what happen to the cheese and they asked me if I ordered a baked spaghetti and I said yes. They took my plate and I didn't hear from anyone for some time. I went up to the front and I asked if my spaghetti was ready and someone looked for it and found it in the microwave. They put cheese on it and the person who put it in the microwave went on break and they forgot about it. Shocked to see that you guys use microwaves to heat up food. This used to be a great restaurant but it has gone down hill in the past few times I have visited.
Please have someone contact me.Jay Lopez
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 26, 2019Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. We came through the drive through tonight and waiting between 8-10 minutes before someone even came to the window (we were the only car in the drive thu), when the woman finally appeared to take our payment she treated us as if we were inconveniencing her. We will never be back. According to our receipt her name is Denazia R. I don’t know if that is her name but our order id is: AABPRHRJANBS per our receipt dated 5/26/19 at 5:35 pm.Pam L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 15, 2019Service horrible. They never brought extra breadsticks around a d when we asked for some the girl rolled her eyes (jasmine) and threw some on a paper. Erik was also very rude I had a coupon that he wouldn't even try to use. Kept saying it wouldn't work when I just got the coupon this morning for a birthday reward. He didn't even get a manager when asked. The bathroom was also nasty. I would stick to the fazolis on columbiana circle. We have never had problems with that one. We come once or twice a year since we live 2 hours away and also get 5+ dozen breadsticks to go on top of dining in. When I asked for a togo box jasmine just huffed. Worst customer service everAngel P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 08, 2019Love your breadsticks and overall quality of food. It is not reasonable, though, to only provide 2 breadsticks with take out orders while providing free infinite breadsticks for dine in. Please reconsider this short-sighted policy.Matthew S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019My experience started out good. I placed my order, paid and recieved everything in a timely manner. Unfortunately when I just got home and began to eat, I found hair in my pasta. This is highly unacceptable and I am very disappointed.Alexis F.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 29, 2019Damn, ordered marina sauce for bread sticks, got home with meal and NO BREAD STICKS. I went inside to order, so there would be no rush. Should have checked all bags before I left. Should have known when I asked about parm cheese and pepper packets and she had forgotten. Not busy at order 8:10 pm. Ticket #5096. I drive from Broadriver road and actually the other location is closer. Kept loyalty after I moved, but not now. There was no reason for this mistake at all. Someone should know.Bobby, S
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 28, 2019Great food and prices, and fast friendly service. I took off two stars because last time they shorted us a side salad, and this time they refused to replace it.Charlie A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 10, 2019Just left the Two Notch rd. location and watched an employee in the restroom with me, not wash her hands walk out and go start touching food. Never again will I go There.Meagan J.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 08, 2019You are driving me INSANE,have just signed up, done Everything, when i try and place my order, my state, South Carolina does not appear, soo, obviously i cannot order to pick up,,WHAT????Lisa Capes
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 04, 2019I got a chicken Alfredo meal. Most of the chicken was inedible and there was hair/lint on my bread stick. I have a photo of the bread stick. It was the worst lunch I have ever hadShannon p
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 17, 2019They advertise the facili app but when I try to redeem your reward they tell you they don't accept it because there franchiseJackie S