Fazoli's 4224 West Empire Place
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 4224 West Empire Place
Rating 3.63.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 63 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 10, 2019Would give zero stars if I could. We came in at 8:30pm and all of the chairs where up on the tables. Then A group of college kids came in and did not have a place to sit due to dirty tables and chairs on top of the rest of the tables. This was very unwelcoming to walk into at first we thought the store was closed even though it is posted to close at 10pm.The service was terrible had to ask for breadsticks and was ignored by multiple staff members then after over 20 minutes we finally got the breadsticks we asked for while a table who came in after us received multiple orders of breadsticks before we even got are first refill of breadsticks. The bathroom was disgusting there was feces on the toilet seat and a staff member had just left the bathroom.Adam V
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019Wrong foodMavis L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 07, 2019There was a bug in my foodMike M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2019Came there to order chicken fettuccine Alfredo pasta and they just gave me noodles n sauce. Last and final time going thereMonteruia M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2019The gal who took our order was EXTREMELY rude. I will never come back to this restaurant again. I will make sure that all my friends don’t ever frequent this restaurantAdam Shaw
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019Normally I get excellent service from Fazolis. However today I ordered a chicken salad. After I ordered I was informed there was no more Romaine lettuce to make my salad. I hate to wait for a manager to come to return my money.
After I got my money, my party and I sat down. My group ate, but i didn't because there was no salad. However, i noticed several people after me get salads with Romaine lettuce. They were side salads, but appeared to use the same lettuce as pictured in the salad I was going to eat. I was highly frustrated that I was not given anything to eat, but several after did. No one said there was a side salad option I could have had.
My receipt number is 5303.Danielle S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019William went above and beyond. He was friendly and inviting when we approached the counter. He made sure we had everything we needed and seemed happy to do it. Some people just do a job to get it done and others create an atmosphere and experience while they do it. William is an employee Fazoli’s should be proud of.Rachel N.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 05, 2019I absolutely love Fazoli's, but several times (and again today) I ordered a simple Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, and they basically skipped the meat sauce. Not a huge fan of paying $7 for dry noodles.Britton L
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 28, 2019Poor customer service. The kid handing out breadstick never came around to our table, would only stop at the first 2 tables. We got no breadsticks when we sat, got our food, or during our meal until I went to the counter and asked. Then the kid was rude when he got to our table and we still didn't receive many breadsticks. Food was good, customer service during lunch time left a lot to be desired.Danielle P
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 21, 2019I ordered your new feature, Chicken Parm Lasagna and I don't know if I misunderstood or what. I knew it came with vegetables but I was told I could have spaghetti instead. When my entrée came, there was no spaghetti. Did I misunderstand? I was told I could have spaghetti in place of the vegetables and even took that from your email, but I guess not? Can you please clarify? Thanks.Rod M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 20, 2019My daughter ordered 12 breadsticks for $5 thru drive thru and only got 3. She was very upsetAnn F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 10, 2019I was grossed out by the lady that handed my food to me as she was chomping on her gum and spit came out of her mouth.Leigh T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 05, 2019The most awful experience on your wait time. We waited over 30 minutes to get our food. Unacceptable.Kathy
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 31, 2019Wanted to try the New Fazoli’s in Sioux Falls, was totally put off because 3 employees were all smoking and talking in front of the entrance-with one hacking. Put us off and decided to eat elsewhere. Also wouldn’t give one star-your site won’t do 0.Marie E
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMar 23, 2019The food is always high quality for a very fair price. However, we took our 6 year old granddaughter to the Sioux Falls restaurant last night. She ordered the kids pizza. We were disappointed that she only received a small, single slice of pizza for $3.99. Nothing else. No drink even. This kids meal was NOT a good value.Dennis C.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 16, 2019We love the food. How ever extremely slow service. Ordered and sat at drive through window waiting for order, for 15 minutes.Lisa A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 15, 2019Love eating here. Service is always fast and friendly. Tonight I had the pleasure of meeting Grant. He was amazing! Hard working dedicated kid with attention to customer service. So polite. Hope to see him again and again. His smile lights up the dining roomAmy M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 10, 2019Loved the service last night and the day before!! Quick and explained what was in each dish, the one kid that stood out the most was Grant!! Always there when we needed him very attentive !! Very helpful and was so sweet ❤❤ thank you for making our first time there the best will definitely recommend and will be back again!!ShayLeigh, N
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019The food is always great!Wendy K.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019You guys are one of our favorite places to eat. Never made any mistakes with our orders and we are always satisfied. The food is excellent. Love the pizza and bread sticks. I know it can get very busy in a restaurant but you guys haven't let us down and we will continue to order from you guys. Thank you. Kim A.Kimberley A.