10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Chattanooga
(Displaying 20 out of 67 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019Has the fettuccine recipe changed in the last couple of years? I had lunch here today & it was awful. Very bland, no taste. The breadsticks were not even good. I was surprised - I preferred your fettuccine over Olive Gardens. Today's meal was very disappointing - my husband had a mixed dish, said tomato-based was ok but fettuccine was awful, so it wasn't just me.
Has the recipe changed Or is it just this location.
I have no desire to eat there again if this is the new standard.Connie Strickland
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019My family and I decided to spend a short two day mini vacation in Chattanooga. On our second night we decided to grab a late dinner across the street from the Garden Hilton. We walked over and upon approaching the front door at approximately 9:00 pm I could see a Fazolis employee standing at the door talking to a couple of other people, the employee let out an obvious sigh discussed that we were there. We continued in and the waitress Lauren, wound up taking our order. She was very reserved, and clearly projected discuss that we were at the restaurant. Lauren did not give a single smile. She brought out our food had nothing to say as she delivered the food to our table. A short time later we asked her for some more bread sticks and she replied ok but never delivered. The restaurant was clean with only one other customer in the lobby. The good portion of the experience was a young man who I later identified as Daniel. He on his own initiative came to the dining room and asked if our meal was good and asked if he could get us anything. We informed him that we were suppose to get more bread sticks and we’re waiting. He promptly went and delivered bread sticks stating so sorry I don’t know where she went referring to Lauren. After approximately 10 minutes Daniel dropped by again asking if we needed anything. Lauren re appeared to clean the lobby and we finished eating and decided to leave. Lauren never acknowledges us as we leave even though she was right next to us , but Daniel whom is behind the counter clearly working the drive thru states, thank you all have a great night. I went over shook his hand asking his name and therefore I learned who he was since he did not have a name tag. Lauren on the other hand had a name tag making it easy to IDher. The food good was good, the bread was excellent, and I felt compelled to write this review hoping Fazolis will acknowledge this young man who represented the company well. Lauren in the other hand is possibly young or simply had a bad evening and could use some training in customer service. My family generally visits the Fazolis in Morristown TN since it is close to our home and most all of our experiences are great. Our order ID was AABJNHYEAECV
DATE 10-14-2019 time 9:11 pm
Thank you for allowing submission of the review and please acknowledge Daniel. We are from Newport TN and do knot know any of the employees at this franchise.Armando F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019Absolutely worst experience ever. I have the fondest memories of taking my children to fazolis, but this experience was the worst. The staff were all rude and “playing around” the whole time. I had my children and they were so hungry, after waiting 30 minutes for our food I went to the counter to find out what was going on and he said” oh , yeah, we’ll get that out for you”. Then 15 minutes later they brought us the absolute wrong order. I spoke with a very rude manager, and asked for a refund. He told me, “yeah, I’m sorry, that’s why your getting a refund”....
I am afraid fazolis is down to a whole new level, and my family will never be backAlison c
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019So we just left your restaurant WITHOUT wasting anything. We ordered at 6:37 and had to ask about our order at 7:06. 30 minutes after our order was placed. The food they finally brought out was partially the correct order and the rest of the food was god only knows what, but totally the wrong order. We asked for a refund and after some grunting and groaning was finally given a refund by the guy who claimed to be the manager. There was a lot of attitude from the entire staff to say the least. There is much more I can say about this experience but too much to type out. Zero stars should be an option rather than 1-5Alison C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019The cashier resting on the counter just stared at me. She didn't say a word. Finally she said what do you want. The tiny girl carrying the bread didn't give away any bread because she was continually flirting with a young man who was busing tables. I went to the counter to get bread only to be told they would come around to the tables but never did. I went again and stood at the counter for the bread and was ignored. Your people need a lot of training in customer service. I will drive over to Ft. Oglethorpe IF I want to eat Fazoli's again. Sad, I nave been a long time customer:( No response to this needed-just fix it roe others please. 5116 Sunday 10/06 12:32:48 p.m. SANDRA BDan M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019My side caeser salad is composed of rotten lettuce. Very easy to see since they was out of caeser dressing.(i have photos if you would like to see them.) Drive thru took well over 10 minutes to get our food. Guy at the drive thru window was chomping gum with his mouth open. AS per TN food code, thats a no no. I would like to hear back from someone.Carey, D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019I stood at the counter 5 full minutes before anyone came from the back to take my order all the while a guy in the kitchen never looked up because he had headphones on! Also no. Clean silverware and had way over done breadsticksRick W
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 16, 2019Employees were busy, just not with customers. Breadsticks were one serving and done. took 24 minutes for meal to be served.Bill F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 04, 2019I ordered the chicken and alfredo. My receipt was right but thats not what i got. I got spaghetti bake with chicken and it was gross. This is not the first mess up but it happens enough im about to quit visiting. if we need to talk call 4234248891Roger j
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019I order a #14 when I went to the counter to tell them there was no meat balls on the spaghetti he turn around asked for a meat ball and gave me 1 meat ball in a small sauce cup no sauce on it or anything.it look so unappetizing I said no thank you they didn't even apologize. The manager was the one in the kitchen he didn't say anything. I will not be back here.Michelle G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019Awful experience. Went through drive through and paid. Was told to pull up to red fence. We did then the next customer paid and laid on the horn arfter they received their food because it was one lane. We had to pull to the front of the store and go in. No one addressed me for 5 mins. Finally someone in the back said “see what she wants”. Told them what happened they said “okay”. My question is what is the point of a drive through if I have to go in? Very unprofessional staff.Sarah S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2019The employees were behind the building smoking weedErica B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2019The restaurant was dirty. The young cooks were outside smoking weed while Mgmt was inside. It was a young black guy a young white boy and a girl went to see what they were doing. Today is 7/24/209 at 7:07pm. Chattanooga tn Shallowford location! Also the coke machine was very grossEmetria A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2019I placed a family meal pronto pick up for 3:50 pm and didn’t receive it till almost 4:30. They didn’t even start it until I got there and they didn’t even apologize. Very disappointed with my first pick up experience.Carla M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2019Just had one of the best fast food experiences ever! Regretfully, I didn't get their names but the guys at the counter provided great, quick service. They were extremely welcoming and helpful and seemed really happy to be there. They made sure I had everything I needed for my take out order and actually made the whole experience fun. Rare and much appreciated, thank you!Karen S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 07, 2019While the food was very good, the service was not so good. I sent in an online order with a specific time to pick up, only to arrive at that time and be told there was no way to have it ready on time! I placed the order 45 minutes earlier? Unacceptable! I also found it to be disgusting that employees delivering food to customers in the dining room, were wearing the traditional Thug-wear, pants hanging off of their butt! Noting more appetizing then seeing some young kids dirty underwear while eating. To make it worse, each time they pulled them up, they should be washing their hands. Nope. No more Fazzolis for this family.Charlie S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 19, 2019I ordered take out at 1:06pm and waited 30 minutes for my order while the waitstaff helped others. I was told that my baked spaghetti order had not been made because one of the waitstaff thought it had already been prepared...she also said I would receive a coupon for a free order. Did not happen....when I was given the bag the spaghetti was placed upside down in the bag. So...no fazolis ever again.Patricia Roberts-Ehrenberg
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 16, 2019The workers were all cursing and using foul language, and we have 2 kids. Also, the workers all just looked at us and kept talking and ignored us while we waited to order (so bad that the couple behind us left). Finally, the guy that was cleaning the tables (the only one that seemed to be working in the entire place) stopped cleaning, came up, apologized for our wait and took our orders. He also was the one that brought us our orders. This is our favorite place to eat and we stopped here on our way from Mississippi to Gatlinburg. We waited until we came through to eat lunch, which was about 3:30 on June 5, 2019. So, you can imagine we were all starving but waited to eat at Fazoli's b/c it's again our favorite. We were so disgusted here that we did not stop back by on our way back home as we always do. Malachi A was the guy that helped us and served us. He needs a raise and to be paid all of the other workers salary that worked that day b/c they did absolutely nothing but talk loud and profanely, and some worker was playing his loud rap music off of his computer or phone. We were very uncomfortable!!! So very disgusted and disappointed in this place!Jackie F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 10, 2019Where to start? Dishes piled high on the trashcan that could be seen prior to entering. Girl behind the counter was drinking a soda while taking orders. She also had rainbow, long nails and without gloves she was refilling the Parmesan cheese and yes she was touching the cheese. The floor from the door throughout the entire restaurant was sticking to our shoes. Though the restaurant was practically empty we had to ask about our food which miraculously appeared immediately after we inquired about it. So either we have impeccable timing or it had been sitting in the back. We paid for drinks but the soda machine was totally out and no one at the counter was letting customers that were coming in know that they would have to be filled behind the counter because the machine was out. Even after being notified it was never filled while we were there. It used to be that someone came around with bread sticks. I don't know if the policy has changed but that didn't happen so we had to ask for those as well. The men's room had an overflowed urinal. No lids for drinks, no spoons, and no knives. Every table was dirty so we sat at the "cleanest" one. None of them were wiped down until we began to leave. All while the employees talked and laughed loudly from the kitchen area. We had to go ask for every refill for everything. No one ever checked on us or apologized for the complete disaster we walked into. We honestly should have just left but the magnitude of it all didn't hit us until after we had paid. Overall this was the worst experience at a Fazoli's we have ever had.Virginia K.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 09, 2019I didnt even want to give this place a star. When I entered there was a couple standing back from the register. I asked if they had ordered they said no but was deciding and for me to go ahead. I stepped up to the register. There was 2 guys standing there looking into the kitchen. There was a lady standing on the other side and one preparing food. I stood there waiting. Another guy walked up from the dining area. He stood with the other two for a bit. Noone acknowledged us. Finally the one who walked up turned around and took orders. I owe Fazoli an apology. I am sorry I interrupted talk time. I will be more respectful to your employees next time. ThanksTracy L Parker