10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Chattanooga
Rating 2.82.8 out of 5 stars
(Based on 75 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 23, 2020Excellent customer service! Great food! Always a pleasant experience at this location.Jon P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 20, 2020Ordered a Chicken Bacon Caesar salad online and when I got home all it had on it was lettuces and chicken. Nothing else. No bacon or tomatoesCharles L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 18, 2020We had bad service!!!!!!! Then the thing said my receipt has already been scanned. I lost 36 points to one of your employees?????????Cain Grant
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 18, 2020I ordered a whole meal with baked spaghetti with extra cheese.. i didnt get extra cheese and they didnt even put bread in my bag.. I tried to call 3 times and no one would anwser the phoneJordan Thompson
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 11, 2020Great Customer Service. Friendly Staff and delicious foodLisa R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 06, 2020This restaurant is absolute garbage. I love Fazoli’s but the location above has TERRIBLE customer service 99.9999% of the time they couldn’t care less about customer satisfaction, they’re all about getting your money, and getting you gone ASAP! This times visit was beyond annoying... i ordered a 12pc breadstick and only got 9 shoved in one bag, but was charged for the 12pc. Order ID: AABJNH5NAQB5 1/6/2020 this store needs a serious overhaul on its employees and how they work and appear to customers. This store is a TERRIBLE example of the Fazoli name. It would be nice to come here and actually get all of my food that i paid for and have decent customer service for once.Robert Clark
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 29, 2019It took 20+ minutes to receive our order (placed at 8:03, per the receipt, and received at 8:24). For the wait, they didn't offer us free drinks, a dessert,
or anything. After getting home, we discovered it still wasn't correct. This was horrible customer service.Donna E
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 21, 2019I ordered 4 meals and salad as take out. Even though I asked if bread sticks were including, when I arrived home to dish up the food, they were not included. I had very sad kids at my house.Tina S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019Has the fettuccine recipe changed in the last couple of years? I had lunch here today & it was awful. Very bland, no taste. The breadsticks were not even good. I was surprised - I preferred your fettuccine over Olive Gardens. Today's meal was very disappointing - my husband had a mixed dish, said tomato-based was ok but fettuccine was awful, so it wasn't just me.
Has the recipe changed Or is it just this location.
I have no desire to eat there again if this is the new standard.
Update ~ the company apologizes - we will check into it - we will give you a free meal because we don’t want to loose customers ~ BS - haven’t heard another single word from anyone!
Obviously - they don’t care one bit about customers or the quality of the food or the anything else ~ other than the money they take from you!!!!
Do NOT Eat There ~ Tell your friends that they will lie & say whatever they need to say at that moment- but couldn’t care less about you as a customer or as a person! Great Ethics for a restrauant.Connie Strickland
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019My family and I decided to spend a short two day mini vacation in Chattanooga. On our second night we decided to grab a late dinner across the street from the Garden Hilton. We walked over and upon approaching the front door at approximately 9:00 pm I could see a Fazolis employee standing at the door talking to a couple of other people, the employee let out an obvious sigh discussed that we were there. We continued in and the waitress Lauren, wound up taking our order. She was very reserved, and clearly projected discuss that we were at the restaurant. Lauren did not give a single smile. She brought out our food had nothing to say as she delivered the food to our table. A short time later we asked her for some more bread sticks and she replied ok but never delivered. The restaurant was clean with only one other customer in the lobby. The good portion of the experience was a young man who I later identified as Daniel. He on his own initiative came to the dining room and asked if our meal was good and asked if he could get us anything. We informed him that we were suppose to get more bread sticks and we’re waiting. He promptly went and delivered bread sticks stating so sorry I don’t know where she went referring to Lauren. After approximately 10 minutes Daniel dropped by again asking if we needed anything. Lauren re appeared to clean the lobby and we finished eating and decided to leave. Lauren never acknowledges us as we leave even though she was right next to us , but Daniel whom is behind the counter clearly working the drive thru states, thank you all have a great night. I went over shook his hand asking his name and therefore I learned who he was since he did not have a name tag. Lauren on the other hand had a name tag making it easy to IDher. The food good was good, the bread was excellent, and I felt compelled to write this review hoping Fazolis will acknowledge this young man who represented the company well. Lauren in the other hand is possibly young or simply had a bad evening and could use some training in customer service. My family generally visits the Fazolis in Morristown TN since it is close to our home and most all of our experiences are great. Our order ID was AABJNHYEAECV
DATE 10-14-2019 time 9:11 pm
Thank you for allowing submission of the review and please acknowledge Daniel. We are from Newport TN and do knot know any of the employees at this franchise.Armando F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019Absolutely worst experience ever. I have the fondest memories of taking my children to fazolis, but this experience was the worst. The staff were all rude and “playing around” the whole time. I had my children and they were so hungry, after waiting 30 minutes for our food I went to the counter to find out what was going on and he said” oh , yeah, we’ll get that out for you”. Then 15 minutes later they brought us the absolute wrong order. I spoke with a very rude manager, and asked for a refund. He told me, “yeah, I’m sorry, that’s why your getting a refund”....
I am afraid fazolis is down to a whole new level, and my family will never be backAlison c
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 11, 2019So we just left your restaurant WITHOUT wasting anything. We ordered at 6:37 and had to ask about our order at 7:06. 30 minutes after our order was placed. The food they finally brought out was partially the correct order and the rest of the food was god only knows what, but totally the wrong order. We asked for a refund and after some grunting and groaning was finally given a refund by the guy who claimed to be the manager. There was a lot of attitude from the entire staff to say the least. There is much more I can say about this experience but too much to type out. Zero stars should be an option rather than 1-5Alison C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019The cashier resting on the counter just stared at me. She didn't say a word. Finally she said what do you want. The tiny girl carrying the bread didn't give away any bread because she was continually flirting with a young man who was busing tables. I went to the counter to get bread only to be told they would come around to the tables but never did. I went again and stood at the counter for the bread and was ignored. Your people need a lot of training in customer service. I will drive over to Ft. Oglethorpe IF I want to eat Fazoli's again. Sad, I nave been a long time customer:( No response to this needed-just fix it roe others please. 5116 Sunday 10/06 12:32:48 p.m. SANDRA BDan M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019My side caeser salad is composed of rotten lettuce. Very easy to see since they was out of caeser dressing.(i have photos if you would like to see them.) Drive thru took well over 10 minutes to get our food. Guy at the drive thru window was chomping gum with his mouth open. AS per TN food code, thats a no no. I would like to hear back from someone.Carey, D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019I stood at the counter 5 full minutes before anyone came from the back to take my order all the while a guy in the kitchen never looked up because he had headphones on! Also no. Clean silverware and had way over done breadsticksRick W
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 16, 2019Employees were busy, just not with customers. Breadsticks were one serving and done. took 24 minutes for meal to be served.Bill F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 04, 2019I ordered the chicken and alfredo. My receipt was right but thats not what i got. I got spaghetti bake with chicken and it was gross. This is not the first mess up but it happens enough im about to quit visiting. if we need to talk call 4234248891Roger j
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019I order a #14 when I went to the counter to tell them there was no meat balls on the spaghetti he turn around asked for a meat ball and gave me 1 meat ball in a small sauce cup no sauce on it or anything.it look so unappetizing I said no thank you they didn't even apologize. The manager was the one in the kitchen he didn't say anything. I will not be back here.Michelle G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019Awful experience. Went through drive through and paid. Was told to pull up to red fence. We did then the next customer paid and laid on the horn arfter they received their food because it was one lane. We had to pull to the front of the store and go in. No one addressed me for 5 mins. Finally someone in the back said “see what she wants”. Told them what happened they said “okay”. My question is what is the point of a drive through if I have to go in? Very unprofessional staff.Sarah S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2019The employees were behind the building smoking weedErica B