10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Clarksville
Rating 3.63.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 64 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 18, 2020Terrible experienceLynne H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 16, 2020I ordered at the drive through 4 meals and one additional baked spaghetti. With the 4 meals was 4 drinks, 3 pieces of pizza, and one salad. When I got home that's when I found out I was missing a pizza. One single piece of pizza isn't worth driving all the way across town to complain about. I know I can't prove I was shorted part of my meal, short of stopping in the middle of the drive through and untie the bags and count everything.Wallace Mouchette
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 12, 2020The customer service on my visit was very upsetting. I was greeted when I walked in but after that nothing happened. There were two people standing at the counter that looked at me and started stocking supplies. After a while of waiting at the front I asked the lady if she was working the register. She stated yes and kept putting up cups. I asked if she was going to take my order at which point she said yes and finally went to the register and stood there. There was no apology or sorry for your wait comment made. I love this place because service has always been welcoming but after today I may not return. The name of the employee was Alaynee M.Lakeisha H
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 02, 2020We frequently visit this location and have always enjoyed our experiences there! We visited with our children yesterday and my youngest daughter went to the restroom and had the bathroom sink handle pop off when she went to wash her hands. She was very upset thinking she had broken it, but my older daughter shared that the last time she had used it, it was extremely wobbly then. I let the manager know what happened, and told her I was able to get the handle back in place. She assured us they were working on getting it fixed, so the only reason I mention it is because my little one was so nervous she had done something wrong! The rest of our visit was perfectly fine, and the food was delicious as always! Hopefully next time all the faucet handles stay in place!! :)Kari P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 31, 2019Very poor customer service I went through the drive through I order 3 of the baked sampler meals 1 of them was what I usually get the other two was very small portions I was looking at mostly pan through the noodles I told the associate my issue she told me the close early tonight due to the holidays so I couldn’t bring it back up there that I was to not eat the food and bring it back the next day I alway get these samplers so I know what they look likeKeyana W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 18, 2019TERRIBLE!!!! Mr and my husband come here often and tonight we are here now 5 of us order something 1 order got deleted so after waitting after I fisined my salad i srill didn't get mine . I went up front and the man said it's coming and 2 mins later comes to the table saying he deleted it and we need to pay for it fine so we did and waited.. 1 order had lasagna on it that was hard as a rock so we ask for a different side.. so we waited and waited so I went up front and they said they forgot!!! are you kidding me . My daily lives this place but it was awful!!!!! poor customer service!Melissa d
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019I ordered the blackened shrimp and chicken bake. This is the first time I tried it and I'd like to warn you....this dish is spicy!!! Nothing in the description says it's going to be spicy. It's almost a Cajun sauce on it. I suggest changing the name or somethingPete s
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 21, 2019We ordered baked spaghetti and it had meat sauce on them. We were traveling and took it with us and discovered it after we left. We have been to numerous Fazoli's and never has it come with meat sauce. It even says marinara sauce in the description on your menu. Also, we ordered fettuccine alfredo and even said no chicken, but they put chicken on it and when I looked at the receipt they had charged for the chicken too.Susan G.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 20, 2019Have to brag on this location. They have the most friendly and efficient staff. They are always friendly and I get my orders to go quickly. Food is always fresh, plentiful and hot. Give the manager and staff a pat on the backRobert A
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019Food was very good. Asked 2 employees if we could get fresh graded cheese. First one said I’ll go see if I can get some. Second said we usually don’t do that when we are busy, but I’ll go get some. Never got it. Feel like even if they are busy they can put it on the tray they bring our food out on.Pete Reed
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 30, 2019Went to fazolis because I love their baked spaghetti. Spaghetti was delicious. However I was not offered any fresh grated cheese as other tables around me were which was disappointing.Veronica L.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019Awesome customer service. An employee named Tra went above and beyond to provide us with a service that deserves some sort of commendation from corporate. He made our dining experience one to remember. Thank you Mr. Tra for treating us with dignity and respect. Way to go...LUIS T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 19, 2019I ordered a shrimp fettuccine Alfredo and Parmesan Alfredo Bake. There was more water than Alfredo sauce on both.Bari O.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 08, 2019Just got home from going through the Fazoli’s drive thru. I was so excited to eat at your facility and I was let down. I was disappointed when I opened my container and found that they gave me regular Alfredo (no meat, no nothin) when I ordered parmesan crusted shrimp bake. Those don’t even sound the same.): we didn't have to wait forever for our food and my boyfriend got what he ordered and said it was good. I ate the Alfredo, because we weren’t going to go back out, and it wasn’t bad. I just wished I got what I ordered.Maygan, F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 04, 2019I go to fazoli‘s Often, I have never had an issue until today. I waited at the drive threw of over 45 minutes. Only two cars in front of me. Well there was another but he left waiting for his order. I ordered 2 oven baked classic’s. I was asked to pull up forward for my order, and was told I will get a few more bread sticks for my wait. I finally received my order and went home. When I got home I had 1 oven baked classic it was hot, and I received 1 classic it was cold, and that was not what I ordered. I looked for my receipt, no receipt. I paid $17 something, cash. So I have no proof. Of when and what I ordered. I did not call because, you never know if you talk to the leadership. I believe I got there around 3:45 on Saturday afternoon. 4:29 I was off with my food. Wrong order, long wait, I did get a couple extra bread sticks and one meal was cold. This is unacceptable servive. Will this stop me from going. Not unless it happens again. I don’t know what was going on, I just think you need to know!Cindy E
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 04, 2019I love eating here it is one of favorite places to eat the food is always good and hot and the employees are always nice and kind the only two places I have at at the one in Clarksville Tennessee and the one in RivergateLeslie W.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019No one, visited tables, and offered extra hot bread sticks this time.There was no fresh cheese on salad when served.Suzzette W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Love the food. Just wish they came around with the bread sticks more.Christine C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Great tasting food that you can't resist!Shauneice L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Bread sticks were dry and hard.annoying when you pay for an extra dozen breadsticks, and don't end up eating any of themMelissa O.