10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Cleveland
Rating 3.43.4 out of 5 stars
(Based on 72 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 19, 2020Horrible quality didnt even get my extra side of meat sauce breadsticks are really old and hardLinda b
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 13, 2020I am very upset ! I spent $40 at your establishment and my sampler came with a bonus HAIR! The meat ball was full of hard pieces, The penne with Alfredo was cold, honestly Just disgustingDonna S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 13, 2020Could not have asked for better food or for better customer service. Vince and his staff went above and beyond for my mother in laws 80th bday party. They were there at the time they said they would be and we’re just exceptal to work with. My daughter is getting married in October and we will definitely be calling to have Vince and his crew cater we are beyond thankful and grateful for all they done to make our party a success!!!Desrie B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 13, 2020On January 12,2020 I went through the drive thru and
when I got home my order was wrong. I live 20 minutes from Fazoli’s so I wasn’t going to go back but wanted the manager to know that my order was wrong. While telling him about my order he ask if I had received breadsticks and I told him yes but they was hard and hard no garlic on them. He started laughing at me and told me there was no way that was possible so I guess he thought I was lying. I go to this Fazoli’s often and have never had an issue. I can’t believe that this manager would laugh and pretty much call a customer a liar. I just thought that you would want to know that’s how this manager treats customers. I have kept my receipt if you have any further questions.Amy T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 05, 2020I ordered a baked Lasagna today in the drive thru and when I got home I received baked spaghetti instead . I tried to call and the phone there was badly messed up and I couldn’t let them know about the mistake . I was very disappointed . Their phone needs fixed Immediately!Crystal Furr
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 14, 2019The meal was great, but two female employees sat by the trash cans talking half the time we were eating. It was two brunette girls, both around high school age (one has a nose ring). They cursed multiple times (s-word and f-word) and were talking about fighting some girl named Desiree. Additionally, the girl with shorter hair kept saying she dared someone to fire her. Normally, I would just ignore it. High school employees are rarely respectful, but I had my kids with me and they just stood there gossiping and cursing while we tried to enjoy our meal. Keep it in the back, at least.Ali H.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 12, 2019I use to love eating here until the last time when a cook in the back came up and started grabbing the cookies and brownies with her bare hands. No gloves and no tongs. The food was cold and they never brought us any bread.Amber R
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 03, 2019Great food the Italian sub was the best. However both the sweet and unsweet tea was empty. When I inquired about getting more the girl I asked was very rude. I realize they were busy but the sweet tea was empty when we sat down to eat when I wanted a refill they were both empty. I just dont get why she had to be rude. I wasnt.Gail T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019Ordered two Turkey club they had no bacon no sauce and they looked like they were just throwed together and they were out of spaghettiDavid l
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019Manager needs to be put in her place shes rude and doesnt not know how to treat the customers something needs to be done about the manager or i will never come back and eat here ever againTyler a
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019We had to ask several times for bread sticks and never got any. We were told they'd bring them to our table, but we finally had to go up to the counter. The server acted annoyed like we already bread. They never came around to tables ask if anyone needed bread.J S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2019This is my second time picking up food from there that I got back to my workplace in Athens and found out they gave me the completely wrong stuff. Will not go back or recommendMorgan M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019SHOUT OUT TO ELAINE AT THE CLEVELAND STORE
My daughter and I went in tonight close to 9. We saw a picture of the cinnamon bites and were going to order, but the young lady (Elaine) helping us said there was none prepared but we could order and have in about 15 minutes. We said we would just order something else if we wanted dessert. She was so friendly and helpful to us while ordering.
While we were eating, Elaine brought us out a pan of warm cinnamon bites. This made our night!! This act of kindness also sparked a conversation about how this made us so happy that we need to do something nice for someone.
Thank you Elaine for helping me and my daughter have a great ending to our girl time!Angie L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2019This should be a NO STAR review but I was required to put something. We came through the drive thru tonight 7/31/2019 at 9:20 and ordered four entrees and one order of chicken parm fries. We were asked at the window to pull up and wait for our food, which we did, we waited for 20 minutes before our food was brought to us. Since we had already waited, I did not check our order, this will not happen again, and drove home. When we got home and we started taking food out I noticed that the order was wrong. We ordered (1) chicken fet. alfardo, (1) baked spaghetti with meatballs, (1) baked chicken parm duo, (1) baked chicken parm, and an order of chicken parm fries. We got everything but the chicken fet alfredo. We tried calling but no one at the location would answer the phone, I would assume that it was because it was 10 minutes to closing and they didn't want to take orders so close to closing. The second problem was that when we started eating the chicken parm fries were cold and hard with no sauce. If I am expected to with 20 minutes in the drive thru to get my order I expect it to be right. This is not the only time I have had an issue with this location. We have came through on numerous times and were told they were out of pasta or other ingredients.Shalan B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2019Lack of customer service, half restaurant closed up at 745pm!Lonnie A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 25, 2019Had to keep going back n asking for the rest of our order had to go back n ask for bread sticks none where ever brought to our table ask for some packs of salt was told it waould be brought never wasFrank V.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 14, 2019To whom it may concern, I was traveling back home from vacation and stopped by your Cleveland tn restaurant. The food was yummy, the service was great. I am a parent of a 2 month old and as we had been In the car for multiple hours, he needed to be changed. My husband offered to change him, but found no changing table In the men’s restroom. (Not surprising) but as a mother when I walked into the women’s restroom to not find one either...... I found it very inconsiderate to parents of small children everywhere! How can you expect families to dine in your restaurant If you are not equipped to meet the needs of families with small children! Instead I had to change my son in your parking lot in my car, which was very uncomfortable for both of us. I am just wondering if there is a reason as to why you don’t have one.Rebecca A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 13, 2019We come in every week and I order the same dish as I love the ultimate fettuccine. I always order and pay extra for extra mushrooms and sauce. Tonight's meal was awful, the chicken was overcooked to the point hard on one side and pasta was not cooked completely, no extra sauce on the dish and only good thing was the mushrooms. I went to the counter and requested it to be remade as it was not edible. Management was contacted and Stephanie came to speak to me. Explain cooking process of chicken, and advised she can get me extra sauce. Extra sauce on a over cooked chicken , half done pasta is not going to cut it. Ridiculous that my meal was not remade, I now have a plate of food to take to my dog.Lowinda Doolittle
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 11, 2019The manager Ashley is very rude my order was messed up and I called and spoke with her about it willingly to bring my food and receipt back for my order and she told me that it was nothing that she could do about it after I had done spent my money on the food I should have been satisfied Period. She got angry because I debated with her on why she couldn’t do anything about it and she said customers must address problems before leaving the drive thru never heard of a rule like that I am very disappointed in the way she handles her store and how she really have time to argue a customer up and down about food that wasn’t rightTiera C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 07, 2019I ordered a kids fettuccini Alfredo and an adults. We both got food poisoning from eating it :(Samantha S