10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Cleveland
(Displaying 20 out of 62 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019We had to ask several times for bread sticks and never got any. We were told they'd bring them to our table, but we finally had to go up to the counter. The server acted annoyed like we already bread. They never came around to tables ask if anyone needed bread.J S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2019This is my second time picking up food from there that I got back to my workplace in Athens and found out they gave me the completely wrong stuff. Will not go back or recommendMorgan M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019SHOUT OUT TO ELAINE AT THE CLEVELAND STORE
My daughter and I went in tonight close to 9. We saw a picture of the cinnamon bites and were going to order, but the young lady (Elaine) helping us said there was none prepared but we could order and have in about 15 minutes. We said we would just order something else if we wanted dessert. She was so friendly and helpful to us while ordering.
While we were eating, Elaine brought us out a pan of warm cinnamon bites. This made our night!! This act of kindness also sparked a conversation about how this made us so happy that we need to do something nice for someone.
Thank you Elaine for helping me and my daughter have a great ending to our girl time!Angie L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2019This should be a NO STAR review but I was required to put something. We came through the drive thru tonight 7/31/2019 at 9:20 and ordered four entrees and one order of chicken parm fries. We were asked at the window to pull up and wait for our food, which we did, we waited for 20 minutes before our food was brought to us. Since we had already waited, I did not check our order, this will not happen again, and drove home. When we got home and we started taking food out I noticed that the order was wrong. We ordered (1) chicken fet. alfardo, (1) baked spaghetti with meatballs, (1) baked chicken parm duo, (1) baked chicken parm, and an order of chicken parm fries. We got everything but the chicken fet alfredo. We tried calling but no one at the location would answer the phone, I would assume that it was because it was 10 minutes to closing and they didn't want to take orders so close to closing. The second problem was that when we started eating the chicken parm fries were cold and hard with no sauce. If I am expected to with 20 minutes in the drive thru to get my order I expect it to be right. This is not the only time I have had an issue with this location. We have came through on numerous times and were told they were out of pasta or other ingredients.Shalan B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2019Lack of customer service, half restaurant closed up at 745pm!Lonnie A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 25, 2019Had to keep going back n asking for the rest of our order had to go back n ask for bread sticks none where ever brought to our table ask for some packs of salt was told it waould be brought never wasFrank V.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 14, 2019To whom it may concern, I was traveling back home from vacation and stopped by your Cleveland tn restaurant. The food was yummy, the service was great. I am a parent of a 2 month old and as we had been In the car for multiple hours, he needed to be changed. My husband offered to change him, but found no changing table In the men’s restroom. (Not surprising) but as a mother when I walked into the women’s restroom to not find one either...... I found it very inconsiderate to parents of small children everywhere! How can you expect families to dine in your restaurant If you are not equipped to meet the needs of families with small children! Instead I had to change my son in your parking lot in my car, which was very uncomfortable for both of us. I am just wondering if there is a reason as to why you don’t have one.Rebecca A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 13, 2019We come in every week and I order the same dish as I love the ultimate fettuccine. I always order and pay extra for extra mushrooms and sauce. Tonight's meal was awful, the chicken was overcooked to the point hard on one side and pasta was not cooked completely, no extra sauce on the dish and only good thing was the mushrooms. I went to the counter and requested it to be remade as it was not edible. Management was contacted and Stephanie came to speak to me. Explain cooking process of chicken, and advised she can get me extra sauce. Extra sauce on a over cooked chicken , half done pasta is not going to cut it. Ridiculous that my meal was not remade, I now have a plate of food to take to my dog.Lowinda Doolittle
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 11, 2019The manager Ashley is very rude my order was messed up and I called and spoke with her about it willingly to bring my food and receipt back for my order and she told me that it was nothing that she could do about it after I had done spent my money on the food I should have been satisfied Period. She got angry because I debated with her on why she couldn’t do anything about it and she said customers must address problems before leaving the drive thru never heard of a rule like that I am very disappointed in the way she handles her store and how she really have time to argue a customer up and down about food that wasn’t rightTiera C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 07, 2019I ordered a kids fettuccini Alfredo and an adults. We both got food poisoning from eating it :(Samantha S
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 26, 2019The food and service were wonderful, but the restaurant is miserable hot. It was 85 degrees in the dining room and that makes it very uncomfortable and hard to enjoy my meal.Jo S.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Great food, just a little priceyBilly C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019great food,great pricesDonald B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Very helpful staffKay P.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019I appreciate the kindness of the people and the efficiency of this location. My only thought is more of a "corporate" thought. I find that the Togo containers leak easily. It would be great to have the pasta served in containers with a different shape, such as the catering containers.Amanda F.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019MGR is great, the staff friendly and helpful. I enjoy eating thereChuck H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Good food and serviceSandy G.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 30, 2019I was not pleased with your worker I went to your Cleveland TN March 29 and the older lady went around ask everybody in there did they need more bread except us my table she didn’t ever look at us ask us how our food was or anything and I think that is rude and you don’t need people like that she needs to ask everybody if they need somethingStephanie j
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 09, 2019Customer service was rude I ordered four dinner with drinks I then ask about bread she told me that I would have to pay extra sense I was taking it out and not dinning in so I called for a manager who then explained that that was coorpator rules and the manager explained that two bread came with each dinner so she then charged me for four extra breads which when I got home I didn't have and while I was getting my drinks I looked around the dinning room at dirty tables and counted nine breads to be thrown away but I was charged and then didn't get thank you my order was forty eight dolliesDonna t
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 08, 2019This is the second time, I have eaten here only to order something, pay for it, and not receive it.Eva, Odeh