10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Cookeville
Rating 3.93.9 out of 5 stars
(Based on 33 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 23, 2019I visited the restaurant on 9/5/2019.I ordered chicken parm pasta duo and an extra order of bread sticks. I got home and no extra bread sticks, but I was charged for them. I called and explained to employee, who apologized and said he would that Next day send me a voucher for a replacement order. Well it has been nearly 3 weeks and I have received nothing and I am tired of promises. I have been very patient and do not want to go back even though I love the food. It may only be a dollar and change, but it affects company's integrity.Sandra H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 06, 2019Worst Fazoli ever!John M
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019I ordered a extra 2 breadsticks with my spaghetti marinara. As soon as I get home, i find that my extra bread sticks are not there. I got charged for them also. I live 30 minutes awake from fazolis and always enjoy it. Very upset.Reygan L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2019Awful experience! My kids got a coupon from our local library for reading a certain number of books and we went to redeem them and were told they don’t accept them anymore as of the week before because their General Manager said not. Why would they give out the coupons to libraries to give to families and then refuse to accept them? We are on a fixed income so it was a treat to be able to go out with my family. I have a disabled husband, special needs daughter and a total of 4 kids. It is utterly ridiculous!Kara C.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2019I love Fazolis and eat there often. However today I got a chicken Caesar salad and did not receive any dressing or croutons. Very unhappy.Tricia M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 17, 2019Ordered a salad - disgusting in every way, brown lettuce, 1 dried up strip of onion, used the heel of the head of lettuce and couldn't possibly be more than 5-6 bites of food. I have photos if you would like to see what you are serving. Didn't know any of this until I got home b/c it was to go. I wouldn't have served that to anyone!Carroll H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 04, 2019My husband and I were dining tonight at your restaurant and this young lady named Mona was just amazing!!! She was cleaning, serving, and taking orders like a pro! I’ve never seen someone work so fast! She was also SUPER friendly!Sarah Katko
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 02, 2019Friendly, professional service from Heath M. Exceptionally nice young man.TM
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 15, 2019My husband and I had lunch here today. We ordered and before paying I asked the employee if they offered a military discount. She said "yes but I have to ring it up separately." I told her that we both had military id's. She just repeated that she "had to ring them up separately." I told her that I had never heard of that and she repeated again. She made no attempt to do that. Just said that is what she had to do for a military discount. As there were people behind me,I just paid it. I had not been to Fazoli's in quite a while but it was never an issue before.Even if this is a newer policy, then the employee should have canceled one meal out and then "ring it up separately." This may not be a big issue but it has left a bad impression of this establishment. I feel that this employee was not doing her job properly and while not outright rude, it was rude. If she knew what she needed to do to put the discount in the register, then she should have done it. This experience does not make me want to return there. My order Id was:AABS7HJ4ACBS. The employee was Amanda O.Kathleen, H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 24, 2019Great customer service and food!Jenny H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 01, 2019Nasty they tomatoes were all bad 5 out of the 7 meals we bought were not worth the money at all.J grant
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 25, 2019I quit coming a long time ago because someone was horribly rude. I just wanted to say that I just had the nicest lady take care of me today. Alisha was so pleasant! Thank you for the great service!!Jennefer W
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 23, 2018Love the breadsticks- hot and fresh
The employee are so friendly and go out of their way to help, spaghetti is the best!!paula s
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 12, 2018Love the bread sticksMichelle B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 28, 2017great service and great foodLea M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2017We really enjoy Fazoli's, but we are about 40 miles to the closest one. I can't understand why one isn't put in Crossville, TN.Jackie W.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2017good custamer serviveDebra M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2017Friendly, helpful, makes us feel special! Excellent service and great food.Al C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2017Great foodSamantha M.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2017We enjoy your variety menu selections and bread sticks. Love the dishes you are using. Thank you for the opportunity to relay our experience. Thumbs up!William P.