10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Hermitage
Rating 3.53.5 out of 5 stars
(Based on 34 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 17, 2019My Fazoli's is the best when Karen J is working!! Best customer service ever!!Mark H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 30, 2019I ordered 2 sides of meatballs and a few breadsticks. The meatballs were completely plain. There wasn’t an ounce of sauce on them. In the past they’ve always had sauce on them. So either they threw some together real quick or this is a new way of making them. Either way...horrible. Ended up only being able to eat the breadsticks because in addition to having no sauce, they were cold.Jennifer J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 18, 2019What a great experience we had as a family at the Fazoli's in Hermitage, TN. We arrived to a clean restaurant with a very welcoming team. The person that we would like to recognize is Daniel L, the cashier and the one who delivered the food to our table. He did a great job and showed a very high level of customer service. We will definitely visit again.Jake B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019I had a very bad service. I ordered at the drive thru then was greated with a cold server. I went to pay and just was shown a card accepted. I then got home and the food was bad. Shame on FazolisMichael S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2019The customer service in this store is sadly lacking. I ordered grilled chicken and it took 26 minutes to arrive. Yasmin was rude and didn't seem to care about her job at all.
I will add that there is a young guy who is always smiling and helpful when we visit.Deb
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 26, 2019Restaurant in shambles. Dirty floors, all of the staff on break, very unfriendly.Jackie L
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 12, 2019Our recent visit was pleasant, and the food was good. There are a couple items I would like to point out. The table where we first sat had some ants on the table surface. When we brought to the attention of a staff person, they did not seem to express any concern. Secondly, the carpet seems to need cleaning. It felt icky. Lastly, we observed a customer who was barefooted. I believe that is a code violation. You may want to investigate. Thank you.John T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 19, 2019Asked for extra meat sauce got no sauce, also normally the lasagna fills the dish mine was half size. I can send you a picture if you want to see.Jim w.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 17, 2019I placed an online order today. After placing the order, someone from the store called to tell me they did not have one of the items I ordered (gnocchi soup). She said that it was a seasonal item and that she was not able to credit the item since the order was online. Once I arrived at store, I chose cheesecake to replace the soup since I was not able to get a credit. When I arrived home, I noticed the label on the cheesecake had an expiration date of 3/16 (yesterday). I would have much preferred a refund instead of expired cheesecake.Amy H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 24, 2019So we always love the food but we got a few laghsana dinners the other day and it must have been cooked to long because when we got home it was hard and inedible just thought you should knowArthur Snyder
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 27, 2019They charged me too much. Apparently this location doesn’t even know how to use the app. I scanned my code for redemption and when I got home it was not taken off but the app removed the redemption.Tonya J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Great customer service. However, using your order on line process didn’t go smoothly. I do not blame the staff. The notification of an online order should go straight to the kitchen. Possible only their work screen.Debbie W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019We are very pleased with all the staff at the Hermitage location, specially Karen. We are regulars there because the quality of food is consistent as is the pleasant customer service, whether they are busy or if business is a bit slow at the time Thank you.John C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 29, 2018Great food and the staff always has a good attitude. We thought we overpaid and the assistant manager, Mark, immediately counted the drawer for us. Turns out we just misplaced a $10 but they were willing to jump in and count just in case. We love coming to this location.Brian S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 23, 2018Excellent service at the drive thru 05/22/18 around 7:00 pm. Friendly and efficient. The food was amazing.Rebecca f
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 14, 2018Hit it miss...portions are small for what is paid. They don't come around very often 38th breadsticks. Food is good.Angela M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 01, 2018great food and super service.Randell G.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 27, 2017Tends to be somewhat inconsistent dependent upon manager on duty. Used to be a much busier location several years ago. They also rarely bring the breadsticks around the dining area anymore. Hit and miss as to whether they’re even offered.Michelle D.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsDec 19, 2017The nice, but, incompetent asian lady that had been there since the store opened has been missing lately. So, getting rung out at the register is a lot faster than it used to be. Now, if they will just get rid of those 1991 cash registers and lose the 56k connection when processing gift cards, cash, and credit cards....David M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 12, 2017Awesome!Rob B.