10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Jackson
Rating 3.63.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 37 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 15, 2019Service was horrible. Employees were rude. Ask for breadsticks but was told I would have to wait to fill a to go order even though I was there first and was told very rudely. Then waited for 5 minutes to get the bread.Shawna N
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019Rip-off! I paid $9.42 for spaghetti and a drink! Pasta and iced tea are two of the cheapest items to can serve, yet your margins are sky high! I asked for a senior discount, was told I could only get that on Wednesdays! Seniors only eat at Fazolis on Wednesdays, or you guys are to cheap to give us a discount every day? If this is how you do business, I'll go elsewhere. I'm retired military, living on a fixed income. You don't deserve my patronage!Mike Andrews
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019Your abysmal response to my previous review leaves me no option than to cease visiting your establishment, which is a shame as it was one of the few places in Jackson that I enjoyed going to. Nor will I be recommending you to anyone.David B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2019(Updates in ())) Fazoli's (WAS) one of my favorite places to eat and go with enough frequency that we have become friendly with one of the (I assume) managers there. I had never had a bad experience...until tonight. My dining companion only ate a few bites of his meal and when I went to ask for a to-go box, I asked if we could have one of the larger round containers, or one that the salads come in. I was told no, that I could only have the small black box type. Really? So we ended up using 3 of the smaller boxes, which I am sure cost you more than one of your larger containers. You can rest assured this put a huge dent in my opinion of Fazoli's. I have always found your employees to be friendly and accommodating...until tonight. This will certainly reflect on the frequency of visits. (Their half assed acknowldgement of my complaint, and the lack of any follow-through made me decide to not visit Fazoli's anymore. Sadly, this abysmal level of "Customer Service" is becoming all to common anymore.)David B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019The manager is always rude. The staff was not even a bit knowledgeable. There was a hair in the food. Nothing more than an apology was given. It would have been nice to eat the dinner i paid for. We won’t be back.Jessie M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019Ms. Rhonda H. and her staff were amazing! We brought in a group of 12 and she had our food out before we sat down! Fantastic attitude and service!Lauren M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 25, 2019Ordered extra breadsticks with drive through order.
Paid $1 extra, but no extra br ad sticks.Sharon
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019Found foreign object in baked spaghettiTammy W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 21, 2019The young lady who worked drive thru was very rude. She just took my money and gave me my food and said nothing to me. Then when I asked for extra parmesan cheese she gave me 3 little packets. She really needs to work on her customer service skills. She acted like she doesn't want to be there and didn't want to deal with me. If she doesn't want to be there she needs to go home!Jessica Love
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 08, 2019Had mold on cheese in the salad I ordered. Took it to the register to show them. All I received was an apology and the offer of another salad. They could have offered to refund my lunch but they did not.I will not be back.Melissa R
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Good customer serviceGary T.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 12, 2019I ordered the pizza pasghetti ask them if they can add meat sauce I told them I pay whatever charges then they told me no can't alter any of the foods we ordered a sid salad and it was brown she said it was made this morning and that's all they had so she put it back in the cooler instead of throwing it out it's about taking care of the guests if this location does not realize that it will keep hurting the business and I took a picture of the side salad I would like for y'all to see it i would like to district manager to give me a callAaron
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 09, 2019I ordered the lunch lasagna with side salad at the drive-thru. The lady at the window was not friendly and didn't remember what drink I ordered. Also, the salad was dated yesterday and the lasagna was cold. I also did not receive the breadsticks. I have never had this problem at this location before and since it was drive-thru order I didn't notice these things until I was back at my office which is 5 minutes away.Regina D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 12, 2018Always good customer Service and value for moneyCynthia P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 11, 2018Great serviceThomas B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 17, 2018Food is always good. Please bring back kid activities on Tuesdays!!!!!Jennifer H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 04, 2018very clean, food was great, service was greatRamona C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2017We enjoy the food & friendly service at the nearest Fazoli's.The food at Fazoli's is as very good & a lot more affordable than your competitors.Robin L.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2017Good prices and convenient location.Tim T.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2017Great food and great customer serviceColegirl S.