Fazoli's Johnson City
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Johnson City
Rating 3.83.8 out of 5 stars
(Based on 133 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 15, 2020My children and I typically go to the Kingsport location which is always a great experience. We happened to be shopping in Johnson City and they wanted to come eat. When we ordered the family meal the girl had no clue what we were talking about, and had to get a manager to help her place our order. I also ordered a turkey club with no bacon and extra Parmesan ranch... simple enough? Nope not hardly, she acted like it was a chore to modify and said they didn’t order enough of the Parmesan ranch for people to order it and not be charged. When the food came they brought the wrong type of pizza, didn’t toast the sub and barely put any sauce on it! I requested more and they told me they would have to charge me!!! One side of sauce seriously?! This will be our last visit to the Johnson City location; not only is the customer service better in Kingsport the food is remarkably better too.Sara l P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 04, 2020Just picked up a house salad and it was some was turning brownYvonne R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 29, 2019I ordered a spaghetti and the amount that I was given is rather sad. This is at most a child’s size for over $6 unfortunately I can’t post a photo.
Also, PLEASE install a changing station in the men’s restroom. Stop being sexist and discriminatory. Gay couples should be able to change their childs diaper and women should have the choice of not being forced to change their child’s diaper if their husband is capable of doing so.Alexis W.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 24, 2019Tried out the app for the first time, it was okay. Could not redeem a reward, and they forgot to put a Caesar salad in the order even though it was on there.Laura W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 21, 2019Good Morning!
This is my 2nd complaint within 2 weeks. The first complaint was regarding the way I was treated with employees; however, this complaint is regarding the filth at this location.
On November 20 at 5:46 pm, I went to the Johnson City location for dinner before church. While I was eating, a roach was crawling up the wall near the window ledge. It made me sick to my stomach and I left. In the event you need pictures for proof, I have those as well.
Needless to say, I will NOT be visiting your location anymore and will be informing friends and family of the disgusting roach problem at your location.Cheryl W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 13, 2019Terrible service. The girl at the drive through only said a few words to me. She handed the bags out the window and turned back around without saying a word. Needless to say if you don’t want me business I’ll take it elsewhere.Michelle o
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsNov 11, 2019The food is great but the soft drinks are
Horrible. Been like this since you changed drink machines. Diet coke tastes like medicine.Gina C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 03, 2019After I placed my order, I was told the amount. I inserted my debt card. I questioned the amount because I felt it was too high. The employee, Victoria, told me it was the prices of the items. When I questioned the amounts, it was then I realized that the order had been rung up incorrectly. I informed Victoria that I ordered spaghetti with meat sauce and not spaghetti with meatballs. She was annoyed and shewed herself off asking for another employee, Rebecca, to help her. Rebecca could not correct the receipt and gave me back a cash refund of $1.64 instead of having it come off my debit card. IA table number was not handed directly to me but instead I had to ask if my table number was the next one in line. It proceeded to my table when I realized I did not receive a receipt. When the food was delivered, I requested a receipt and was given the receipt showing the cash refund. I requested the original receipt and received it.
I feel the attitude of Rebecca was not acceptable. I feel she felt the error was on my part and not hers. In addition, I should have received a receipt when the order and transaction occurred plus she she have handed me the table number.Cheryl W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 28, 2019Order wrong specifically said baked spaghetti guy said one ultimate spaghetti I said no twice at window he called order correct got home it was ultimate spaghetti with extra mushrooms I am allergic and hate meatballs. Bread was missing and pd for cheesecake with strawberries got plainKaryn H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019I was pleasantly met at the drive thru window by a very friendly employee. Unfortunately, I didn't catch her name and it is not on my receipt. I came through 10/12 (Saturday night) at 10:06pm. I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated the friendly service as I don't typically get that here. She was excellent and so was the food. Everything was correct and fresh. Thank you!Leanna M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019My daughter and I stopped by fazolis for a quick dinner and study time on 10/08/2019. This was our first time dining at this location. We were both thrilled and impressed with the service we received from Quinton. He recognized that I was helping my daughter study for an upcoming social studies test, and he really went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed. I was expecting fast food chaos, but instead we found a warm, family friendly environment with exceptional service and attention to detail. We will definitely be back!Melissa H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019Excellent customer service last night! Food was really good and ready quickly!
I really hate the Coke Freestyle machine is gone. That’s the only reason my daughter and I purchased drinks. If I had known it was gone I wouldn’t have bought one. That’s one of my favorite things about the restaurant.Elizabeth S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019The food and service was very excellent and our waiter Quintin was very polite and thoughtful.James M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019Excellent customer service and Michael is an amazing manager and person! He knows how to take care of customers such as myself. Keep up the awesome work Michael!Clifford T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019They forgot my salad I payed 2 extra dollars forAubrey D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019All of the employees were super friendly and helpful. It was close to close when we came in at like 930 but we were treated like they just opened. One employee in particular went above and beyond. Quinton made sure we got everything we needed and checked on us more times than some servers do in a sit down restaurant. I let him know what a fantastic job he did and he said, “ I just like making people smile”. Hopefully this makes it to the right people so they can take notice of all the hard work put in by the employees at the North Roan street location!Christine D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 08, 2019Michael, the manager, rocks! This guy is a complete working machine! Keep up the awesome work Michael! 💪💪Cliff T
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 16, 2019EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.....ALWAYS
WE LOVE GOING TO THIS FAZOLI'S LOCATION!!
ON THIS VISIT THE SERVICE WAS ESPECIALLY OUTSTANDING....OUR SERVER HOLLY A. WAS PROFESSIONAL, ATTENTIVE, AND HELPFUL THROUGHOUT OUR ENTIRE VISIT!!SUSAN C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 11, 2019Restaurant was out of ice - completely! The drink machine had gnats around it and smelled sour. Tables were filthy.Jessica S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 29, 2019Gotta be honest I wish I can give no stars. Messed up our order not once but twice on a previous visit. Gave us a claim number of 261. My wife decided to pick it up on the way home tonight. After waiting in the drive thru for way to long...she gets to the window to have a “MANAGER” with no name tag come to the window. This supposed leader proceeds to tell Amber that the claim number had been used and she would be getting no more free food from us...his exact words. Oh and we never did claim this food..First of all she works as a nurse at JCMC, and no we certainly do not want anything that is not ours. True I am upset that Jason..he did tell me his name when I called...belittled my wife at a drive thru window after her working 13 hours...but all we wanted was what is entitled to us...and they can keep that now too.Keith Turbyfill