10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Kingsport
Rating 4.04.0 out of 5 stars
(Based on 117 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 05, 2020Poor customer serviceBrandon D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 19, 2019Ordered the Three Cheese Tortellini Chicken Alfredo. One of the reasons I go to Fazoli's is the Chain Rest. you always get the same ingredients in the dish and cooked the same no mater where you are. Not In Kingsport. I told my self that I would not visit this store again, but out shopping near I decided to stop. The drive thru was moving well. When I arrived at the window I requested 2 additional bread sticks and was told that would be extra, which I Paid. The order taker was very short and I had to ask for my receipt, this took a while. When I arrived home to eat the meal was short on Chicken 5 small piece's and only 2 piece's of bacon smaller than your finger nail. This comes with sun-dried tomatoes which it had None, just cold sliced tomatoes. This makes the whole meal taste different not what I thought I was getting. What are they doing in Kingsport, I don't know but I won't be Back. 12-19-19 @6:46:29 pm order id-AABFVH4JAQFE #168 drive thruH.M. Garon
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019My sister and I visited Fazoli's on 12/3/19 at 11:21:02am for lunch. I wrote last week about how rude the person taking our order was. I have not heard anything concerning this. Did you receive my email? I feel like employees should be helpful and pleasant when waiting on your customers. I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon I hope.Elizabeth N.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 03, 2019My sister and I went to this restaurant for lunch. We were ordering fron Jenny K. When I put my credit card in the machine. She came back handed me the receipt and I said is it ok to take the card out? She said I guess so since I gave you the receipt. Her tone was rude and condescending. My sister and I sat down, looking at each other wondering why she was so rude and why she got away with it? I want you to know about our lunch experience and wonder if she needs to be re-trained in customer service? I felt like our experience was way below satisfaction. Maybe you can correct her tone and attitude before she does it to someone else? My sister and I was there to have a relaxing, enjoyable lunch, instead we were treated with a rude and condescending attitude. I feel like you need to know so you can correct this behavior to your customers. We were disappointed in our experience at your resturant. Thank you for reading this as I felt you need to handle this situation.Elizabeth M.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 05, 2019No servers checking on customers and had to ask for bread sticks and eventually go get myself, has happened last 3 visits will ask for breadsticks but end up waiting 4-5 minutes and just getting myself without ever being checked on again.Nic m
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019Asked for breadsticks and was ignored multiple timesNic m
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019Nice employees on front line food was ordered in store they rang it up all wrong 5 dinners of chicken and broccoli Fett. Turned into chicken spicy and broccoli penni. With tomato. 2 large orders of bread sticks tasted freezer burnt when hot home to eat. Nothing was correct almost 50$ of food no good tasted terrible. I'm going today with cash receipt for the payment to be reimbursed. This should have never have happened. Thanks Kingsport TN I'll let you know what happens.Pamela s.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 30, 2019Employees did not look clean, dining room was filthy, order was incorrect, did not get everything I paid for. No wonder no satisfaction survey is on the receipt, something needs to be done, or this location will go under.Lorraine C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 25, 2019Horrible cashier that was spiteful when she got our order wrongBenjamin J
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2019It's usually a great experience at this location but on 7/10, I ordered 3 spaghetti with meatballs extra sauce and it was a mess when I got home. This was after a 13hr shift and I thought of bringing Fazoli's home for dinner as a treat. My family loves Fazoli's, we used to have them back in FL and was so glad there's one here in Kingsport. Anyways, I got home and the 3 hot dishes were all piled on top of each other and sauces all over inside the bag. We transferred them onto plates, no big deal but the part I was ticked off was the very bottom dish's plastic lid that melted as they're all hot and with all that weight from the other 2. As my son was eating it, he spit out a piece of sharp plastic that came from the lid that melted, so I checked for more plastic that might have gotten mixed in there and didn't find any. It was a little later as we ate that he found another one and I said that was it. I tossed that dish in the trash and shared mine with him. I would have called the store but didn't have the time for it and I was so upset. My son was so excited when he saw me bring home Fazoli's and he ended up chewing on a piece of plastic from the lid. Crew must exercise common sense with the materials they have and how they place each hot dish in a to-go bag. This could've easily been prevented if each hefty hot dish was put in its own bag.Angie M.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 05, 2019Food is great and I usually place a pick up order because it’s convenient for my short lunch breaks. Twice now I’ve had my side salads left out of my order when I’ve paid for them. I usually don’t have the time to deal with complaining or going back for it.Lynette H.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 05, 2019Live in Bristol, drove all the way to Kingsport for dinner,Shrimp Parmesan Crusted..No parm crust, cheese only! Great 1st time...terrible second time! Always check to make sure Crust is applied!Sabrina B
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 23, 2019Friendly service. But very disappointed in the bread sticks. They were dry. They had no butter or garlic on them.Terry S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 16, 2019Stopped by to grab some Fazolis, Usually stop by many throughout the US and I have to say this Fazolis has been the best store we’ve visited yet. The staff greeted us with smiles and listened very closely to our orders (which was correct). When our food arrived the gentleman offered grated Parmesan, which we said “YES PLEASE AND PLENTY”. This gentleman continued applying grated Parmesan until we asked him to stop, which was very nice !! Normally the employees at other locations so far have turned it a couple cranks and asked if that was good enough and seemed as if it was too much work. NOT HERE, we are very pleased with our Experience here at this store and will definitely be back here. This manager knows how to train her staff !!! GREAT JOB (I think her name was Brandy) !!!William K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 11, 2019On Saturday, February 9, I visited this Fazoli’s (#5059) to get dinner to go. Among the things I ordered were 2 cups of chicken gnocchi soup. After waiting a while, someone came to tell me that they only had enough soup left for one cup and asked if I would like to substitute a salad. I asked if a salad was the only thing I could substitute with, as I wanted to substitute with an order of pizza breadsticks. The person went to ask and came back to say the only things I could substitute with were a salad or dessert. Now, this made no sense as the soup I paid for was $2.99. The breadsticks were $2.89, so less than the soup but I was willing to lose that money for convenience. The salads and desserts they offered me were mostly much less than the soup I paid for - $1.99 for salads, $1.49 for cookies or brownie. Only the cheesecake was of equal value. I declined to substitute since my options were so limited and asked for a refund. The refund they brought me was $3.00 cash. The price was $2.99, so with tax, I paid $3.27 for the soup, but the would not refund the full amount paid, only the $3 cash. So, I was basically ripped off by the store for that $0.27 since I received no product for it at all. It is not a large or important amount of money, but the principal is still the same - basically theft of money.Jonathan R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 10, 2019They gave me the wrong food in the drive threw after waiting at the window for my order about 30 minutes. I was also the only person in the drive through. Unfortunately the mistake wasn’t noticed until I was home and could not go back out.Morgan L
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 08, 2019They ran out of metal silverware and there were no bread sticks on our plates. When we asked about the bread sticks we were told that "Someone will be around with a basket and you can ask them for some. Or you can go up to the counter and as for some." This surprised us because we thought you had done away with this practice. As we were eating, and waiting for someone to come around with bread sticks, I noticed other peoples plates being delivered with bread sticks. I even saw a few people walk back to their tables with plates of bread sticks. I then went up to get some bread sticks for us. We never saw anyone with a bread stick basket. If this service is no longer provided, we should have been informed of this and the employee should have given a reason for us not receiving any bread sticks on our plates. I assume it was because they had not come out of the oven yet. It would have been nice for the employee to explain and offer to bring us some as soon as they came out of the oven.
Our food was well prepared and delicious. We were excited to eat at Fazoli's because the one in our city closed a few years ago, and we had to drive to a different city for an errand and chose to eat at Fazoli's because of this. We were so disappointed that such a simple thing as a bread stick, which others were provided, was left off our plates and that others obviously received.
Order Id: AABFVHF6AEB6Jason, H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 05, 2019First part of my order was left out. Then the lady told me 3 times she didnt have time to deal with my phone call when I called to let them know. I wont even mention the dozen burnt breadsticks we couldn't eat. The best part was the eye roll when I went to pick up what was left out of my order. No apology, just bad attitude like I was the one who had made the mistake.Toni P.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 04, 2019Food was good, cashier completely fail to process order timely and without error. I asked for lasagna but got ziti my daughter was supposed to get spaghetti with meat sauce and got just sauce.Robert M.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 30, 2019Breadsticks were dough. They were not cooked long enough, complained and asked for more and they were also just pure dough on the bottom and through out it.Katie H