11:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Knoxville
(Displaying 20 out of 105 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019Excellent employees who made sure that we the customers were satisfied. Their names were Cheyenne and Shonta.Linda M
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019the food is great, we love coming there multiple nights a week! two problems, every time we order meatball breadstick sliders there is no pesto on it, this has happened three times!! also when I ordered the garlic dipping sauce last time there was only enough in the cup to glaze the bottom. I ordered 12 of your delicious breadsticks to go with it only to find that the sauce that cost about the same as a couple breadsticks only had enough for about three dips. love this place but take it up one notch, I just want my money's worth.Preston, P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019Thanks to Connie for great service and making sure we were satisfied customers.Cindy B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019Loved the food and Connie was very friendly!Carol T
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019Connie is awesome!! So friendly and helpful!Robin R.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019The new associate Shonta is amazing. She might be young but she truly cares about her job and the way she treats her guests.Cynthia W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 17, 2019Never disappointed! I have always loved fazolisMary R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 17, 2019Great customer service. Food was freshTrevor H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 17, 2019Great, friendly serviceAdam, H
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019ultimate spaghetti did not have baconRob N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 08, 2019I went to Fazolis on 6/29. Ordered spaghetti and marinara with a salad. I received my meal with two breaksticks. Sat down to eat. A few minutes later I wanted more breadsticks and a refill of my drink. I went to the counter to take care of that, then when I came back my spaghetti was gone. A lady working there threw my meal away thinking I left because my cup was gone. I was in a hurry and had to be somewhere so I didn't have time to complain or order another meal. I was disappointed that I finished my meal eating breadsticks without my spaghetti.Drew R
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 01, 2019Ordered a cheese ravioli through the drive thru. The girl said, ravioli with meat sauce? I reiterated again, marinara sauce. I get up to the drive thru window and sure enough, meat sauce. I handed the girl the incorrect order and she tried to give it back to me, stating she "could not accept it." I told her I was not going to eat it and I wanted what I ordered. The manager came to the window a couple of minutes with my correct order and said he had told her to do that. If this is going to be a new policy at Fazoli's, please let me know. I have never had a restaurant try to make me take back my incorrect order! Plus, the breadsticks were hard and stale. Not satisfied today!Kerry M.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 13, 2019The updated furnishings give the feel of a nicer restaurant. The uncleanliness makes it feel like mcdonalds. Has the feel that everything has been cleaned with dirty water and rag. The food was also not hot but barely warm.Zane F.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 07, 2019I ordered 12 breadsticks and because I did that I didn't get the ones that are supposed to come with. Poor job! I had additional cooking I needed those for.Paige G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 06, 2019Where to start? Food was pitiful, didn’t get all of our food and customer service even worse. Wouldn’t let me bring my food back even! Manager was supposed to return a call soon. It’s been an hour and still no call. If this was the first bad trip, I wouldn’t be so harsh, but it is consistently getting worse at this location. Selling our house so we aren’t cooking a lot so I went there last week or so. They were out of cheese! 😂 Couldn’t order any baked items! You can’t make this stuff up!😬Kim B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 30, 2019The employee that took my order was not friendly, seemed like he did not want to be there, and messed up my order. I got two different orders and they were both incorrect.Alicia R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 23, 2019Order was not correct. Food was bad.Susie H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 22, 2019i was first in line so no wait to order, but sat at the drive thru window for nearly 10 minutes waiting for my meal. Taste was good, but it was a ton of pasta and almost no sauce. I had literally 3 meatballs in my meatball bake and very little cheese. I used to come here all the time but the quantity of the sauce and meat given has gone down. more sauce please!Mel D
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 07, 2019I used the app for the first time and I was not happy with the food. Spaghetti should not be dry. The baked spaghetti was dry and did not have enough cheese on top. It doesnt matter how you order the food should always be good. Not dry.Tara R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 07, 2019I was hesitant to write this, as I have never written in the past to express my satisfaction with the prior service and food from your restaurant. I work an over night shift and typically stop on Sunday evenings to get lunch for myself and a co-worker. However, April 28 I stopped to get our lunch and the store had closed at 7 due to being out of stock of any sauce. This Sunday, May 5 I was happy to see the store open, but was told that I could not purchase any baked items, as they were sold out of these menu options.
What has happened? Why has this restaurant suddenly become so undependable? I may not make the trip back and I know I'm not alone. Another customer returned an order while I was there and requested that his card be credited back for his purchase.
This is the last Fazoli's in the Knoxville area and I have been willing to drive out of my way to support this restaurant. I just don't see that happening anymore.Rocky K.