10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's LaFollette
(Displaying 20 out of 23 reviews)
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019Is it normal to order two baked spaghetti to go and only get two breadsticks? That is what I had in my bag. Figured I would at least get two for each meal. Food is good but found this to be odd.Lee C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 07, 2019Took 20 minutes to get food not even busy people came in after us got their food my ticket # is 7003Robin C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019Today is my second trip to this Fazoli's. The first 2 weeks ago. Both times they were out of regular Coke. Unacceptable. I will come back, but if this happens again, I will assume they just don't care and I will never come here again.Tim F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 08, 2019I am frustrated by this Fazoli's each time I eat there. There are few restaurants in Jacksboro, so if this Fazoli's was ran better it would be a valuable part of the community. The staff has obviously been trained to "shame" the customer if they ask for anything to be corrected or point out hair in the food, Stink rising from the drain under your table that your eating at, nasty bathrooms, Melted yogurt that would not pass inspection, soda that is flat, bread that is burned, chicken dishes that have brick hard chicken, and finally to charge a credit card for another meal that we did not get. The small issue today was to simply ask to mix Coke and Mr. Pibb together in the same cup, for a person who was sick and craving the mixture. After a long wait, the manager came to the window and rudely said... and what are you waiting on. I explained and he made issue as though it was going to "cost" the company a great deal to put a 1/3 cup of Mr. Pibb in with a Coke. Though he never ask me to pay for the second type of beverage he "shamed" me for asking, which is their pattern for everything else. I am sad to say, it is a hassle and a fear to even think of eating there. Why? Why do you want this type of business.Lisa B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 06, 2019So disappointed we eat from you'll quite frequently but thos time was bad the food was just not right the lasagna was so dry it was ridiculous the bread was overcooked best thing was the cheesecakeJames Warner
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 08, 2019Staff was very friendly, the place was very clean and the food was wonderful!Madison S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 09, 2019Food was terrible, store is filthy and staff was rude would have ask for a refund but it would of been a argument.Kyle k
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 29, 2019Eating at the Lafollette store a while there we noticed that one of your employee's had friends in talking in front of the topping bar for the yougart toppings. She and one of the managers stood by and let them eat out if the topping selection with their hands. I called to their attention and it didn't seem to matter. I eat there quite a lot. But I think that we are done.Carl M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 07, 2019Cashier was very friendly & helpful but I am very displeased with the food I received today. I specifically ordered extra cheese on my baked spaghetti & did NOT receive extra cheese. When I pointed it out to the cashier she immediately tried to help fix the issue. When I got my order I just pulled out because I assumed it was correct this time. I got home and there was extra cheese on it now, but barely any sauce. It was dry and I could not eat it. I have been here several times but this time may have ruined me!Kandice H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 07, 2019Sat at the window after I paid and received my ticket for 10 minutes, got all the way home (approx. 10 minutes) got my husbands meal out and then mine. I ordered the chicken broccoli penne and it did not have chicken on it. I tried calling the store and no one picked up. Very frustrating.Carolyn P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 04, 2018Had to pull forward in the drive through and wait on food to be brought out. Had to wait several minutes only to get home and try to force the worst Italian food down. After paying over $22 and having to wait so long for the food I was hoping that it would at least be an enjoyable meal. The spaghetti was awful, very little sauce added and the noodles were dry and hard as if they had been sitting out for a while. The fettuccine was even worse. Dry, tasteless, hard noodles with a spec of sauce. The lasagna was no better. It had so much of the ricotta filling it was dry and nasty also. We were shorted breadsticks as well. This had to be the worst meal ever and not to mention expensive.Justin
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 22, 2018Food was hot and generous portions.Sharon O
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2017Super friendly staff, great food.Kimberly T.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2017Great food and service.Nancy L.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2017Love the food. And always good service.Sarah W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2017Excellent service. Food hot and delicious!!Kathy H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2017CarolynCarolyn S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2017Great serviceRoy S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2017Great customer service. All were very friendly and accurate with the orders.Kim H.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2017Great promos and workers don't try to stop you from using them!Ramona A.