10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Madison
Rating 3.23.2 out of 5 stars
(Based on 43 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019Food was good except the salad was old and slimy. I threw it away. Lasagna portion on the sampler was small. Drive thru cashier could have been more pleasant.Kristin W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 25, 2019It was a failed visit all around. It was fairly busy for 7pm and they were probably understaffed, but there was no sense of urgency or initiative to fix things or even give us a breadstick and a sorry. Just didn’t seem to care. Waited over 15 minutes for our food, had to go ask, couldn’t get more than 1 breadstick. Asked for a sauce that was forgotten, the lady never came back to tell us they were out and we had to go ask. Whole wheat rotini was all over the menu, but they said they didn’t have it. The “Caser” salad was a garden salad with ceaser dressing. Very disappointed in the whole experience.Josh M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 24, 2019Went to Fazolis on 10/24/2019 at around 7pm. I ordered a pizza kids meal for my child and a brownie. It took over 30mins to even get through two other cars. There’s no way out so I had no choice but to stay in the line and wait! There’s no reason for it to take that long for anyone’s order! Hoping for a better experience next time that’s if I even go again because that was ridiculous.LaShon
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019Computer would not take my coupon for a free spaghetti with meat sauce, though it was valid, and manager did absolutely nothing to attempt to correct the problem. I am a loyal Fazoli’s customer (probably average about once a week) and was very disappointed with this experience. Cashier, Gale, was very nice and helpful (I can’t say enough about her) but manager, Greg, was horrible, rude, dismissive and was completely unconcerned. My worst Fazolis experience ever—very disappointed.Beth G.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019I give my experience 0 stars bit it won't allow me to go further without at least giving 1 star. I was treated very rudely yesterday when I went to Fazolis. I was quite surprised as I frequent the restaurant due to the delicious breadsticks.
Anyway I ordered a dish of spaghetti with meat sauce & 12 breadsticks. When the young man made my order I saw him put meatballs & lots of sauce. The young lady who took my order realized she made a mistake & told him it was meat sauce not meatballs. He opened my dish & took the meat balls off then just added a few spoons of meat to thee dish. When I told the young lady that I saw what he did she told him. He came to the window & said its the same thing youre just getting extra sauce. I told him I didnt want extra sauce & I wanted what I ordered. He rolled his eyes & shut the window in my face while I was talking. I asked the young lady who came back for the Manager. She said he is the Manager. I then asked for the GM or whsoever over him. The GM came & I explained. He said he would deal with it & make my plate himself. I just asked him to refund my money. Then I spoke to the corporate manager who was also there. I really didn't appreciate the service & I'm sure nothing was done about the young man's behavior. Even if you're having a bad day you don't treat customers anyhow.Kamika G.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 23, 2019My wife and I went to Fazoli’s today at this location. It was a wonderful experience. The lady that took care of us was such a sweet person and we got our Order quickly and it was delicious. Her name was Gayle. If every restaurant had this level of service with such nice people we would eat out more often! Thanks to Gayle.... we will definitely be back!Larry H.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019When my wife and I got to the restaurant we were told that we couldn’t order what we wanted because they were out of Alfredo sauce. I understand that they were closing in half an hour, but that’s no excuse to not warm up more sauce for a customer.Chris K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 05, 2019Pathetic service. With only 4 other table in the entire restaurant it took 32 minutes to get a kids spaghetti and an ultimate sampler. Both were cold once receivedHannah M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019I visited the establishment on the way home from work to get dinner for the family as I often do. I placed my order and proceeded to the window and paid.I was asked to pull up which was understandable because the order was large. Finally got my order and proceeded home. When I got home and was distributing the food I realized I was missing a sample plate and a bacon ceaser salad. I called and got a half hearted oops I'm sorry with attitude. I don't appreciate being treated rudely. I understand that mistakes happen, but I don't expect such horrible customer service. Very disappointed with you all right now!Jerry
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 05, 2019If I could give a half star I would. My husband and I decided to go to Fazolis for the first time. Couldn’t eat inside so we drove thru. The girl at the window was so rude! I couldn’t believe it. She over charged me. So I told her my ticket was wrong. She slammed the window in my husbands face!! Then her mgr. came to the window and said she refunded my debit card. No apologies no nothing. When she left the girl at the window started to hand us our stuff I asked her when it would be back in my account. She rolled her eyes and said “ I don’t know!” When we got our food they put so much stuff in our back that our food fell out all over my purse and on the bottom of my truck floor. I am so surprised at how we were treated at this restaurant! We had to drive thru and spend another 30 dollars at another restaurant!! Thanks for nothing Fazolis!!!!Jennifer. H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 30, 2019I just went through drive through and my sprite had 3 bugs in it and we got only half servings. This has never happened and we go there often.Donna
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 03, 2019Terrible customer service today and even worse when I spoke to the manager and he did nothing about it. I can go spend my money somewhere else.Sue R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 28, 2019Ordered at 8:42 pm cst cashier was never told they were out of breadsticks. Food was brought and the cashier said he would bring bread in just a minute and never did. We finished our food without. Not that bread is needed we just wouldn’t have ate here if we had knownTaylor m
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 18, 2019My daughter and I love your restaurant. However this last visit was disappointing. Our cashier was rude and couldn’t understand her. She overcharge me and got our food wrong. I politely showed her the mistake on the receipt but she tried to tell me there wasn’t a overcharge. After showing my receipt to three people, I got my refund on the difference. We really enjoy eating at fazolis but never at this certain establishment.Ruthie P
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 05, 2019Customer service was excellent.The food was not of a dogs level. Alexis was courteous and understanding. My alfredo was watery and tasteless. 32. EwwwwwwwwwwwwwShanta L
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 19, 2019I had a coupon and it doesn’t say anything about using it during s lunch time or not and she was very like NO you can’t use that and I was like why cause it doesn’t say anything on it well do you want to talk with a manager very unpleasantGeorgia Maclin
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 29, 2019Very nice and fast. Great Customer service. Food was deliciousAudrey H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Good food, fast and friendly!Terisa T.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Very friendly but very long wait times for food. Even when you order ahead.Ashleigh P.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 04, 2019In at 2:35. No other customers. No suggestive selling, The meal was fast and fresh.Gary D