10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Memphis
(Displaying 20 out of 78 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019The food was horrible I just moved to the area 4 days ago n this is where I’ve eaten n it’s been great randomly I decided to go at night cus I’m hungry I usually go in day btw the noodles was hard the breadsticks was salty n not cooked all the way only two pieces of small chicken the cheesecake had strawberries n i ASKED FOR NO STRAWBERRIES I need a credit or money backTyischa W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019HORRIBLE Customer Service!!! I started to go to Chik-fi-la and I should've gone with my first mind. Chik-fi-la would NEVER treat me like this!!! If the employees weren't so busy and focused on STARING and gazing in select customer's faces and forming (whatever) judgment (especially the young Black girl working the dining room who stares with her mouth hanging open and looking like she's never seen a human being before...I could say so much more, but I'll stop right there), perhaps they could get the orders right THE FIRST TIME and not inconvenience the customers with even LONGER wait times and being aggravated by not preparing the order right (and trying to blame the customer 🥴) - such was the case today when I came into the store around 6pm. And to add even MORE insult, the employees act like I asked too much when I asked for fresh bread sticks after having to wait a LONG time for my order to be prepared the right way again (and those 2 that I got we're NOT fresh and they were NOT hot as I asked for). I deserve better than this as a paying customer!!!Catherine J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 24, 2019Great serviceDemario E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 11, 2019Horrible customer serviceCierra L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 04, 2019I’ve been in line at this location for over 30 minutes. Told to pull up and wait for order. Still waiting on food and order was over 33 dollars. This is the worst experience ever. I have my grand baby with me and I just got off work. I’m extremely upset, as I send this message while I wait on my order.Audrey K
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 11, 2019I was very excited to visit since there are none in my home state so we stopped on our road trip. Floors were a little dirty and the bathroom was a little sticky. But The customer service was wonderful. Very polite and frequently checked on us and brought more breadsticks. However, my fiancé’s order had quite a few flakes of Parmesan with mold on them. They were very apologetic and quickly replaced his meal. Hopefully this is the first and last time this will happen.Chris H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 23, 2019Not only were they out of chicken gnocchi soup, they didn’t give me the extra order of breadsticks I paid for.Helena d
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 07, 2019This visit was a terrible experience, the food was under cooked my noodles where hard. I brought my mom and wife spent more then 33 bucks. Now I wish I went to Applebee's at least my wings would be never ending. Server was rude when I asked she would replace my overcooked pizza she then gave me the same pizza with more cheeseChristopher b
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 30, 2019The customer service today was amazing! I once told myself I would never come back a few years ago because the cashier gave me the wrong total and refused to give me back my correct change. I’m glad I decided to give this place another chance. The food was hot. The service was fantastic and the place is spotless. I’m very happy. Thanks for changing my mind.Candace D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 27, 2019I went to use a BOGO offer from the app. I was told that the offer would not work by the cashier - she made no attempt to get help or make it work. This has become the norm for this location. I have been unable to redeem offers or use a gift card multiple times. I walked out without eating at Fazolis tonight. I'm not sure I will be back. The food is usually great - I just wish I could say that same for the service.Melody G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Ordered online and showed up a couple minutes early and it came out right on time and everything was deliciousJordan J.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019I’m placed an online order and my salad was not on the bag. I didn’t realize it until I got home. I probably won’t order from that location again.Kendra L.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Customer service was outstanding!!!!Anthony B.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 25, 2018I normally have a decent experience but I visited this location and ordered a family meal and I had a coupon for $3 or $5 off. When I got to the window I handed them the coupon and the cashier said it was expired by 6 days. I told her I didn’t realize that and asked if she would honor it. She asked her manager and the manager said no. I let her know that I chose Fazoli’s over another retailer since I had the coupon so if she wouldn’t honor it I would have to cancel the order. (It was nearly complete). She declined so I canceled the order and left. I went to another retailer. I manage a CS department and I know that if you run the same specials every month and you have an expired coupon by a few days you should honor it to secure the business. Too bad.Rivera L.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2018Love the food and staff there!Yvonne S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2018I received great service and the food was excellent.Howard P.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 2018Shane is always friendly and makes sure the order is right. And, she passes on her cheerful demeanor to the employees.J L.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 2018The customer service is wonderful! All of the employees are very nice and helpful!Cathy M.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 2018SlowValencia J.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 2018I liked their Italian donuts with raspberry sauce but they placed it off the menu.Teresa Y.