Fazoli's 4362 Erica Greene Cir
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 4362 Erica Greene Cir
(Displaying 10 out of 10 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 18, 2019Our experience was fantastic until we overhear a manager speak horribly to some of the younger employees. My husband and I were appalled by his words. We overheard on of them call him Bobby. Because of him, we have no desire to return to your store. Those kids were working hard and being so polite. We greatly appreciated them.Christina B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019Had a coupon on email and they didn’t want to honor it. They did but said I needed the app from now on. I asked do I have silverware in my bag and she said yes. Needless to say no napkins or silverware. Been nice to have eaten some before work. Breadsticks are great !Jane Ann Turner
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019I used my free spaghetti and asked about meat sauce one and Jamir said it would be 50¢ extra. I wasn’t charged for it and my spaghetti didn’t have meat sauce either. Very disappointedSteve Patterson
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Terrible experience. My meal did not have breadsticks with it as they said that it did. My Fettucini Alfredo was severely lacking Alfredo sauce and my pizza slice looked like a half a slice and was either not fresh or burnt. That will be my last trip through the drive through for a while. It is a new store but have heard the same from friends and coworkers as well.Tyler M.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019Great food but I ordered extra bread sticks and paid for 6 extra. I did not notice until I got back to work that they were missing. I didn’t receive my receipt except for the one that was taped to the bag. I have pictures to prove.Jarrod G.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019First trip to the MORRISTOWN store. Arrived just after Resturant opened 10/29 @ 10:40 am. Needed to use restroom facilities on arrival. Condition of men’s restroom was appalling. This was just after opening on Sunday morning so neither the Saturday night crew or Sunday crew had even looked at the restroom. It was bad! Hope this is not a direct reflection of cleanliness of the kitchen area. As a new Resturant this situation should be addressed.Greg Y
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2019Was not impressed at all the food was dry and hard we ordered extra breadsticks to get home and not even have the ones that came with the meals tried calling and no answerSteven S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 16, 2019Great customer service here and the food was amazing.Laurie E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 11, 2019Customer service needs work! Unprofessional when answering phone and not taking to go orders for 2 weeks. When you announce your opening, you need to put that. MisleadingRich Housley
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 11, 2019I understand that they just opened up. But at the same time it was uncalled for while ordering your food and you hear someone guys voice on the head set cussing and I had my son in the car. And forgetting stuff you order.Jamie G.