Fazoli's 4362 Erica Greene Cir
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 4362 Erica Greene Cir
Rating 1.81.8 out of 5 stars
(Based on 29 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 23, 2020The first couple of weeks that they were open I went quite often. Then it got where when you went thru the drive thru the order and food was not correct, and I have not been in awhile. Then tonight I tried it again and again missing food items. I guess I'll try it again in several months and hope it gets better.Melissa C
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 19, 2020It's always great dining in, but not drive through. Every time... this time the pizza was so old and overbaked. Very disappointed grandson couldn't eat it.Rita L.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 08, 2020Ordered online and picked up lobster Mack and cheese .... was terrible noodles over cooked cheese sauce lumpy, disappointed.Thelma S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 02, 2020Slow and rudeStacey r
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 30, 2019Went through the drive through and did not receive all of the food I paid for. Was unable to check the order and/or go back due to work. Order number 133 drive through at 8:13 PM at 4362 Erica Greene Circle in Morristown. Tried to call the store to let them know but phone was busy or off the hook for over an hour.Amy M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 30, 2019Food was good with the exception that my spaghetti was spilled out in my bag and all over my other food items. I spent a little time cleaning up before I could eat, the lid was not on the container when I opened my bag, I didn’t think to check it before I left the drive thru. Maybe it should be in a spill proof take out box instead of a two piece bowl, just a thoughtElena L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 09, 2019It took 35 minutes to get our food. I needed a quick dinner and this is not the place to get that!Jennifer Starrr
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 04, 201920 plus minutes in the drive-through line and the restaurant is not busyRegina N.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 04, 2019In the drive through line for 21+ minutes - and the restaurant is not busy.Beth S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 22, 2019No unlimited breadsticks for my husband and me tonight. We got one breadstick each when our food was brought out. Our server promised more but the staff gave extra breadsticks to everyone all around us and ignored us entirely. I even made eye contact with one of the staff and she turned in the other direction and handed out bread. We should have got two breadsticks with our meal to begin with. Everybody else did.Leslie M.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsNov 22, 2019Fast food with a waiter! Got to love it!!!Terrance W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 20, 2019Spaghetti was about halfway filled with sauce, had to ask twice for dry breadsticks (took about 20 minutes to receive them), spaghetti noodles had been cooked too long and were limp. Salad tomatoes were old and wrinkled. Not consistent with our previous positive experiences at this location. Receipt barcode number 2471673402879 on 11/20/2019 at 1:04PMMeredith, P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 16, 2019We went thru the drive thru heading to friends to watchfootball. No forks or napkins in the bag. Had to ask to borrow their silverware. 2nd. We got 2 baked spaghettis and both was loaded down with sause. Almost like we was having soup. Awful. Breadsticks wasn’t done. New location and it wasn’t good at first. We have waited to give it another try. Even worst. Place needs help. Won’t be back any time soon.Randy A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019Went through the drive thru, ordered 2 baked spaghettis...drove home which is 20 minutes away. Opened my order and had noodles with sauce only. Paid $12 for noodles, not happyMarsha m.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 30, 2019This location has the best customer service! They’re always so kind!Madisen D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 24, 2019I ordered fett.Alfredo, mtbl sub no mozzarella add prpperoncini(banana peppers), primo sub add side of vinaigrette, pepp pizza stix, 8 bread stix. My mtball sub had no banana peppers on it and all the food was dryer than the desert.Bread sticks were the only thing good.Samantha V.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 23, 2019While I was ordering food at the register an employee took the tongs to a brownie and tore a piece off and picked it up and ate it. Definitely not a good thing to do in front of a customer!!!Sara May
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 22, 2019First I want to say I love fazolis food and I use to be Assistant manager at the fazolis in morristown before it closed and I was so excited someone opened another here in morristown tn. I usually go through drive thru about 3 times a week. Everytime something has been wrong or left out. I have gotten broccoli on the side around 4 times and every single time it has been burnt and I mean bad it's all brown, I would not serve it to my dog. I've been given the wrong drink size recieved a small and paid for a medium. My extra bread has been left out. I was so aggravated one day about my order being messed up, because I had to wake my 8 month old up and go in store to have it fixed that I didnt realize I didnt recieve my receipt until I went to scan it on my fazolis app to get my reward points. I love the food but the service sucks nothing is ever completely right. If it continues to be that way I will just take my business elsewhere.Candice H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 21, 2019Worst Customer Service. Drive thru forgot the drink. Drive back to the store and had to sit in the drive thru to get drink. No apology. Nothing like cold lunch. Terrible experience.Nancy S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 18, 2019Our experience was fantastic until we overhear a manager speak horribly to some of the younger employees. My husband and I were appalled by his words. We overheard on of them call him Bobby. Because of him, we have no desire to return to your store. Those kids were working hard and being so polite. We greatly appreciated them.Christina B