Fazoli's 4362 Erica Greene Cir
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 4362 Erica Greene Cir
Rating 1.91.9 out of 5 stars
(Based on 16 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019Went through the drive thru, ordered 2 baked spaghettis...drove home which is 20 minutes away. Opened my order and had noodles with sauce only. Paid $12 for noodles, not happyMarsha m.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 30, 2019This location has the best customer service! They’re always so kind!Madisen D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 24, 2019I ordered fett.Alfredo, mtbl sub no mozzarella add prpperoncini(banana peppers), primo sub add side of vinaigrette, pepp pizza stix, 8 bread stix. My mtball sub had no banana peppers on it and all the food was dryer than the desert.Bread sticks were the only thing good.Samantha V.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 23, 2019While I was ordering food at the register an employee took the tongs to a brownie and tore a piece off and picked it up and ate it. Definitely not a good thing to do in front of a customer!!!Sara May
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 22, 2019First I want to say I love fazolis food and I use to be Assistant manager at the fazolis in morristown before it closed and I was so excited someone opened another here in morristown tn. I usually go through drive thru about 3 times a week. Everytime something has been wrong or left out. I have gotten broccoli on the side around 4 times and every single time it has been burnt and I mean bad it's all brown, I would not serve it to my dog. I've been given the wrong drink size recieved a small and paid for a medium. My extra bread has been left out. I was so aggravated one day about my order being messed up, because I had to wake my 8 month old up and go in store to have it fixed that I didnt realize I didnt recieve my receipt until I went to scan it on my fazolis app to get my reward points. I love the food but the service sucks nothing is ever completely right. If it continues to be that way I will just take my business elsewhere.Candice H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 21, 2019Worst Customer Service. Drive thru forgot the drink. Drive back to the store and had to sit in the drive thru to get drink. No apology. Nothing like cold lunch. Terrible experience.Nancy S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 18, 2019Our experience was fantastic until we overhear a manager speak horribly to some of the younger employees. My husband and I were appalled by his words. We overheard on of them call him Bobby. Because of him, we have no desire to return to your store. Those kids were working hard and being so polite. We greatly appreciated them.Christina B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019Had a coupon on email and they didn’t want to honor it. They did but said I needed the app from now on. I asked do I have silverware in my bag and she said yes. Needless to say no napkins or silverware. Been nice to have eaten some before work. Breadsticks are great !Jane Ann Turner
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019I used my free spaghetti and asked about meat sauce one and Jamir said it would be 50¢ extra. I wasn’t charged for it and my spaghetti didn’t have meat sauce either. Very disappointedSteve Patterson
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Terrible experience. My meal did not have breadsticks with it as they said that it did. My Fettucini Alfredo was severely lacking Alfredo sauce and my pizza slice looked like a half a slice and was either not fresh or burnt. That will be my last trip through the drive through for a while. It is a new store but have heard the same from friends and coworkers as well.Tyler M.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019Great food but I ordered extra bread sticks and paid for 6 extra. I did not notice until I got back to work that they were missing. I didn’t receive my receipt except for the one that was taped to the bag. I have pictures to prove.Jarrod G.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019First trip to the MORRISTOWN store. Arrived just after Resturant opened 10/29 @ 10:40 am. Needed to use restroom facilities on arrival. Condition of men’s restroom was appalling. This was just after opening on Sunday morning so neither the Saturday night crew or Sunday crew had even looked at the restroom. It was bad! Hope this is not a direct reflection of cleanliness of the kitchen area. As a new Resturant this situation should be addressed.Greg Y
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2019Was not impressed at all the food was dry and hard we ordered extra breadsticks to get home and not even have the ones that came with the meals tried calling and no answerSteven S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 16, 2019Great customer service here and the food was amazing.Laurie E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 11, 2019Customer service needs work! Unprofessional when answering phone and not taking to go orders for 2 weeks. When you announce your opening, you need to put that. MisleadingRich Housley
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 11, 2019I understand that they just opened up. But at the same time it was uncalled for while ordering your food and you hear someone guys voice on the head set cussing and I had my son in the car. And forgetting stuff you order.Jamie G.