10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Murfreesboro
Rating 2.62.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 57 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2020If I could rate my just recent experience here, it wouldn’t even be one star. I ordered a kids meal, and a small buffalo chicken slider. My total came out to 6.88. A very small order. While being greeted on the speaker right away, I then sat in line for over 25 minutes for my order. 15 of those minutes were spent right at the window. Not one of the workers inside, acknowledged me whatsoever. About 8 minutes or so into sitting at the window, which was open by the way, the cashier then closed the window without saying a word. I continued to wait. The cashier continued to take orders at the speaker, but never acknowledge, or take my payment while sitting at the window for that long. I even noticed when my order was being bagged up and sat at the window. It continued to sit there as the cashier bagged numerous other orders. My payment had not even been taken yet. So frustrated, I called the store and asked to speak to the manager, and for him to come to the drive-through window. I let him know that I have been sitting there over 20 minutes, for a kids meal and a sandwich. And that not one person acknowledged me. The cashier got very defensive, and kept repeating ok I got it, I got it. Her smile was extremely condescending and rude, and not one person apologized. It’s very unfortunate that I had this experience there, considering this is the closest Fazoli’s to me, and my daughter and I love to come here very often and eat inside. And it is always such a pleasure. The manager took no initiative whatsoever, nor did any of the workers. I left there, extremely late for work, and extremely disappointed, The cashier got very defensive, and gesture kept repeating OK, OK. Her smile was extremely condescending and rude, and that one person apologized. It’s very unfortunate that I had this experience there, considering this is the closest Fazoli’s to me, and my daughter and I love to come here. The manager took no initiative whatsoever, nor did any of the workers. I left there, extremely late for work, and extremely disappointed that paid employees do so little, and couldn’t care less about paying customers, along with the manager, who didn’t not say a word to me when I spoke to him. Just walked away, as the cashier took my payment.Kristina M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 09, 2020We ordered a baked spaghetti via your drive thru. After getting home (which takes at least 30 minutes) we discovered whomever made the meal put Alfredo sauce instead of marina (which was not ordered.) Having to drive back to your restaurant to have your error corrected takes our time and money. When I called and spoke to Jawon, I asked that our meal be remade and a refund be issued due to this huge hassle. He insisted that they would either remake it or refund but not both which I know is a lie as I worked for several years at this location and management always went above and beyond to ensure customer service was a top priority. What a huge disappointment to see that Jawon and his staff not only made a mistake but didn’t apologize and made this situation so stressful and negative. I would appreciate corporate or whomever oversees this franchise to show that the “Fazoli friendly” way I was trained years ago isn’t dead and that my time and money is indeed valued.Virginia G
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 05, 2020Food was great but Ali who was working the register was too busy on her phone. We stood in line for two minutes before Ali even had noticed that we were even present. Ali continued texting while we were placing our order. When my husband asked if he could change our orders to meals, she acted as it was an inconvenience to her.Tara T.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 12, 2019The pasta spaghetti bake was terrible. There was not and evenly distributed cheese and marinara sauce in the bake. There was little sauce and cheese that the noodles wasn’t able to have sauce on them except the noodles at the top.Chaunta H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 24, 2019After we ordered our food, we sat down and waited aprox 20 minutes. Never received our food. After other guests got there food, I asked and employee if they forgot about us and he replied "they probably did". He asked us if we wanted any dessert and then brought our food to us. The lady that took our order was more worried about going outside to smoke her cigarette than taken care of her guests.Cameron N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 24, 2019We could not get the Fazoli’s app to work on two separate devices even after reinstalling so we couldn’t utilize the rewards program. Then, the food was slow getting out to us and cold because it sat in the window. When we asked for extra breadsticks we were given two total and they were severely undercooked. Overall pretty disappointed with this location as this isn’t the first time we’ve had issues.Sierra M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019Customer service sucks at this locationJessica smith
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 13, 2019The restaurant is supposed to close at 10 on Sunday night. I arrived at 9:45 and the door was locked and the drive through closed. The employees would look at me but refuse to even open the window to say they had already closed. Very disappointing when you were trying to get something to take to work as you are working night shiftAmanda, M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2019I have returned to Fazolis after a long hiatus. But really, if the Murfreesboro restaurant doesn't clean up, I prefer to drop Fazolis off the list again. The dining room, bathroom, beverage counter are filthy. I absolutely do not want to see the kitchen. We have had no issues with staff at all. Friendly, serve meals well.Mary F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019I am EXTREMELY upset with the poor and rude customer service I’ve experienced not once but twice since visiting this particular location! I ordered 2 separate orders on 8/2/2019 one with 2 baked spaghettis, a spaghetti kids meal, and 1 chicken parmigiana. Both orders were incorrect and when I called after receiving my drive thru order nobody answered the phone after multiple attempts leaving me to have to come back the following day on 8/3/2019 only to be met with a horrible attitude of a “manager” by the name of Ali. I had spoken with a manager by the name of Kimberly earlier 8/3/2019 to address my incorrect order, in which she advised me to come that day to get my incorrect baked spaghetti and chicken parmigiana remade correctly, the baked spaghetti was supposed to originally have meat sauce and the chicken parmigiana was not supposed to have Alfredo sauce! When I got to your establishment, the manager on duty “Ali” called Kimberly to verify the information that I was telling her was true and only stated she could only remake my baked spaghetti since Kimberly had changed her recollection of events prior to me returning for the second time. When I asked her for the general managers contact information I was rudely told “I can’t give that info out.” while smiling as if having to waste my gas, and her insinuate that I lied wasn’t enough frustration! I refuse to continue to recommend and patronize an establishment that clearly has no respect for their customers! I have had the worst experience and it’s even more frustrating when an incorrect order that I spent my money on can’t be corrected in the proper manner! Your “leadership” or lack thereof needs an overhaul in customer service and interaction, they also need to learn how to properly handle situations that require competence and empathy because if it were they who spent their money, wasted their TIME AND GAS in order to get an issue resolved they would want to be treated with dignity and respect, not laughed at and chastised! This should NOT be the representation of your establishment, if so, I would be compelled and elated to share this experience with social media so that nobody in the Murfreesboro area visits this location and instead spend their dollars with a company who can treat them as the valuable customer(s) they are!Jalisa A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 2019I live 17 miles away from this Fazoli's and always enjoy the food. However, the past two times have been horrible. One visit, I waited 35 minutes for my food because the employees were filling online orders to meet a deadline - ignoring a room full of customers. Today I looked forward to the baked spaghetti I ordered. I got no receipt and when I came home, I discovered I got plain meat sauce spaghetti with both flat noodles and spaghetti noodles in the container. It looks as if the quality of this store has reached a level in which I don't believe I will be back.Bridget B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2019It was 10:25pm on Friday night and the close at 11pm. They never answered me in drive thru to take my orderCrystle Jones
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 04, 2019The food is great but the customer service is awful. I’ve been going to this restaurant for about 2 years and a good 50% of the time something is forgotten. I order a meal combo and it’s almost always they forget my salad. This has happened to me so many times I can only imagine how many other people this happens too. Food is great but the service is really really bad.TG
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 08, 2019I went to Fazoli's on 5/29/19 with my wife, kids, and mother. My mother ordered a sampler that included a salad that had brown leaves all in it that was obviously refrozen and old. My wife ordered a salad for her lunch that had the same issues. The gentleman that appeared to be the manager (Allan D on the receipt) was not friendly at all, which is terrible for someone who is supposed to be the manager. Just wanted to let you know.Krist A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 30, 2019We were very impressed with the courteous,fast, and friendly/helpful service provided by Alex & Misty at the Murfreesboro location. We will definitely be returning & spreading the word of this great team.Theresa, M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 30, 2019Eat at your restaurant every Wednesday, senior special pasta & salad. They reduced size that is hardly enough for young child. I was told that portion had not changed only had new dishes . Another employee stand close rolled his eyes. We then asked him and,he said he did not know what they doing. The spaghetti was served in shallow 3” oblong bowl that had handles on both ends. it had about 5 bites in it. The salad was normalCarolyn B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 29, 2019Misty and her team were so good to me. I called in a huge order and she saved me money by making family meals instead of ringing the orders in separately. We were staying in Murfreesboro for the night and I was feeding a soccer team so the savings and the will to go above and beyond was extraordinary- she accommodated me by giving me everything I needed and more. That was a great customer service experience and wanted to pass along my Thank yous. Great job Fazolis!Mandi H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 28, 2019Customer service was good.
Specifically asked to make sure there was plenty of meat sauce on spaghetti with meat sauce and on the ultimate. I have made a pic but apparently can’t post it here. Not only are the spaghetti with meatball and penna with meat sauce dry as the Mojave desert but the lasagna tastes 3 days old or not cooked. Can’t tell which. We had this problem the last time we ordered. Reason I requested them to make sure there was plenty of sauce.
One bag of breadsticks is great. One bag is hard as a rock. Bought 12 extra as grands like them with Chef Boy Ardee, a brand I guess we are all going to have to begin using. It’s not got much sauce either but at least it’s moist.
I’m not a normal complainer but when customer service just doesn’t care and they don’t mind lying to you the best thing is to avoid that place of business but I feel it my duty to let you know what a sad situation this is. Why would I continue to spend $21. And change on a meal not edible?
So, Fazolis, we are parting ways and I will broadcast my situation across Facebook and to other people.Brown, Martha
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 12, 2019Used to love it. Hubby picked up a chicken parmigiana for me for Mother’s Day. Horrible. They put maybe a tsp of sauce on it (spaghetti is WHITE, with no trace of red at all on the chicken), the “crispy chicken” was undercooked mush. So disappointing, it is pretty much inedible.Keri L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 11, 2019They gave me the wrong entree. I ordered baked ziti but i did not get baked ziti. I looked at my receipt. Receipt was correct, so i assumed I got what I ordered. Did not realize until I got home that my order was wrong. They gave me some sort of watered down pasta with a few pieces of chicken in it. And it was cold. I don't live close, so I was stuck with what they gave me. Never going there againJean C.