10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Murfreesboro
Rating 2.72.7 out of 5 stars
(Based on 52 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 24, 2019We could not get the Fazoli’s app to work on two separate devices even after reinstalling so we couldn’t utilize the rewards program. Then, the food was slow getting out to us and cold because it sat in the window. When we asked for extra breadsticks we were given two total and they were severely undercooked. Overall pretty disappointed with this location as this isn’t the first time we’ve had issues.Sierra M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019Customer service sucks at this locationJessica smith
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 13, 2019The restaurant is supposed to close at 10 on Sunday night. I arrived at 9:45 and the door was locked and the drive through closed. The employees would look at me but refuse to even open the window to say they had already closed. Very disappointing when you were trying to get something to take to work as you are working night shiftAmanda, M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2019I have returned to Fazolis after a long hiatus. But really, if the Murfreesboro restaurant doesn't clean up, I prefer to drop Fazolis off the list again. The dining room, bathroom, beverage counter are filthy. I absolutely do not want to see the kitchen. We have had no issues with staff at all. Friendly, serve meals well.Mary F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019I am EXTREMELY upset with the poor and rude customer service I’ve experienced not once but twice since visiting this particular location! I ordered 2 separate orders on 8/2/2019 one with 2 baked spaghettis, a spaghetti kids meal, and 1 chicken parmigiana. Both orders were incorrect and when I called after receiving my drive thru order nobody answered the phone after multiple attempts leaving me to have to come back the following day on 8/3/2019 only to be met with a horrible attitude of a “manager” by the name of Ali. I had spoken with a manager by the name of Kimberly earlier 8/3/2019 to address my incorrect order, in which she advised me to come that day to get my incorrect baked spaghetti and chicken parmigiana remade correctly, the baked spaghetti was supposed to originally have meat sauce and the chicken parmigiana was not supposed to have Alfredo sauce! When I got to your establishment, the manager on duty “Ali” called Kimberly to verify the information that I was telling her was true and only stated she could only remake my baked spaghetti since Kimberly had changed her recollection of events prior to me returning for the second time. When I asked her for the general managers contact information I was rudely told “I can’t give that info out.” while smiling as if having to waste my gas, and her insinuate that I lied wasn’t enough frustration! I refuse to continue to recommend and patronize an establishment that clearly has no respect for their customers! I have had the worst experience and it’s even more frustrating when an incorrect order that I spent my money on can’t be corrected in the proper manner! Your “leadership” or lack thereof needs an overhaul in customer service and interaction, they also need to learn how to properly handle situations that require competence and empathy because if it were they who spent their money, wasted their TIME AND GAS in order to get an issue resolved they would want to be treated with dignity and respect, not laughed at and chastised! This should NOT be the representation of your establishment, if so, I would be compelled and elated to share this experience with social media so that nobody in the Murfreesboro area visits this location and instead spend their dollars with a company who can treat them as the valuable customer(s) they are!Jalisa A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 2019I live 17 miles away from this Fazoli's and always enjoy the food. However, the past two times have been horrible. One visit, I waited 35 minutes for my food because the employees were filling online orders to meet a deadline - ignoring a room full of customers. Today I looked forward to the baked spaghetti I ordered. I got no receipt and when I came home, I discovered I got plain meat sauce spaghetti with both flat noodles and spaghetti noodles in the container. It looks as if the quality of this store has reached a level in which I don't believe I will be back.Bridget B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2019It was 10:25pm on Friday night and the close at 11pm. They never answered me in drive thru to take my orderCrystle Jones
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 04, 2019The food is great but the customer service is awful. I’ve been going to this restaurant for about 2 years and a good 50% of the time something is forgotten. I order a meal combo and it’s almost always they forget my salad. This has happened to me so many times I can only imagine how many other people this happens too. Food is great but the service is really really bad.TG
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 08, 2019I went to Fazoli's on 5/29/19 with my wife, kids, and mother. My mother ordered a sampler that included a salad that had brown leaves all in it that was obviously refrozen and old. My wife ordered a salad for her lunch that had the same issues. The gentleman that appeared to be the manager (Allan D on the receipt) was not friendly at all, which is terrible for someone who is supposed to be the manager. Just wanted to let you know.Krist A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 30, 2019We were very impressed with the courteous,fast, and friendly/helpful service provided by Alex & Misty at the Murfreesboro location. We will definitely be returning & spreading the word of this great team.Theresa, M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 30, 2019Eat at your restaurant every Wednesday, senior special pasta & salad. They reduced size that is hardly enough for young child. I was told that portion had not changed only had new dishes . Another employee stand close rolled his eyes. We then asked him and,he said he did not know what they doing. The spaghetti was served in shallow 3” oblong bowl that had handles on both ends. it had about 5 bites in it. The salad was normalCarolyn B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 29, 2019Misty and her team were so good to me. I called in a huge order and she saved me money by making family meals instead of ringing the orders in separately. We were staying in Murfreesboro for the night and I was feeding a soccer team so the savings and the will to go above and beyond was extraordinary- she accommodated me by giving me everything I needed and more. That was a great customer service experience and wanted to pass along my Thank yous. Great job Fazolis!Mandi H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 28, 2019Customer service was good.
Specifically asked to make sure there was plenty of meat sauce on spaghetti with meat sauce and on the ultimate. I have made a pic but apparently can’t post it here. Not only are the spaghetti with meatball and penna with meat sauce dry as the Mojave desert but the lasagna tastes 3 days old or not cooked. Can’t tell which. We had this problem the last time we ordered. Reason I requested them to make sure there was plenty of sauce.
One bag of breadsticks is great. One bag is hard as a rock. Bought 12 extra as grands like them with Chef Boy Ardee, a brand I guess we are all going to have to begin using. It’s not got much sauce either but at least it’s moist.
I’m not a normal complainer but when customer service just doesn’t care and they don’t mind lying to you the best thing is to avoid that place of business but I feel it my duty to let you know what a sad situation this is. Why would I continue to spend $21. And change on a meal not edible?
So, Fazolis, we are parting ways and I will broadcast my situation across Facebook and to other people.Brown, Martha
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 12, 2019Used to love it. Hubby picked up a chicken parmigiana for me for Mother’s Day. Horrible. They put maybe a tsp of sauce on it (spaghetti is WHITE, with no trace of red at all on the chicken), the “crispy chicken” was undercooked mush. So disappointing, it is pretty much inedible.Keri L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 11, 2019They gave me the wrong entree. I ordered baked ziti but i did not get baked ziti. I looked at my receipt. Receipt was correct, so i assumed I got what I ordered. Did not realize until I got home that my order was wrong. They gave me some sort of watered down pasta with a few pieces of chicken in it. And it was cold. I don't live close, so I was stuck with what they gave me. Never going there againJean C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 09, 2019My food was cold when given to me. I had to reheat it when I got home. I had planned to eat it while driving.Lindsay H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 04, 2019Customer services is horrible here! Employees are rude, slow, and don't even know what's on the menu. I used to enjoy going here but the service has become so bad I plan to stay away now. You guys need to do something to improve service here or you will continue to lose customers.David R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Good service and great food.Judy B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Excellent service. My to go is always fast and hot. No long waiting.Deb S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Good food, reasonable prices, great service, especially for fast food prices, and friendly people.Tim W.