10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Nashville
Rating 3.03.0 out of 5 stars
(Based on 35 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 26, 2019If I could give this half a star, I would. So much was wrong with this experience. Cashier didn’t even say hello or anything. Sat next to a dirty trash can pulled out of the cabinet that multiple employees walked past. Looked like the one guy brought his kid to work as he had a small child “helping” him carry out an ice bucket and driving around a remote control car. No silverware, no straws, dirty tables, our meals came out in to go ware with two side “Caesar” salads arriving late. Were told that they had no Romain and had to ask for croutons and dressing. The cherry on top was the employee who sat in the booth with her boyfriend and her legs up like she was in her living room. This place was ridiculous and if you want photos of this, I have them for you. We should have asked for our money back but didn’t!Molly Gonzalez
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 24, 2019Where to begin? I walked in around 1:15 on Christmas Eve, to be greeted by easily the happiest person working foodservice that holiday. I didn't get her name (she was a trainer, probably in her 50s, and said she had lived in San Fancisco), but her service was so good that I sought out your comment site to brag on her. I felt like my visit was the most important thing she'd do today--it was above and beyond.Jerome A.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 14, 2019Very friendly people at this store. Today, Janet C (according to the receipt) was super helpful and friendly, even customized our bread sticks (I like extra butter). We drive from Franklin TN to go to this store. Great job!Fred O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 01, 2019We just came from there and the temperature was in the low 50's. It is impossible to enjoy a meal when it is that cold and the air coming from the vents is like being outside. We asked that the temperature be raised to no avail. the employees were wearing coats is was so cold. We will not be going back there anytime soon because of this and this is not the first time this location has been cold like today.Jim. H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019Outstanding customer service. Special employees are Kisha and Brandon. My food was great.Marie T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019This was a terrible experience. I went through the drive through this evening and ordered two entrees, a salad, and a cheesecake. The entrees were fine. The salad had nothing on it but lettuce. No toppings. The cheesecake with strawberry had no strawberries on it at all. And I received zero breadsticks. I would have gone back if I did not live far from this establishment. I’m very disappointed in this experience and all that was lacking when I got home.Paige B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 21, 2019They were very slow I was the only person in the drive thru line I waited in line for 15 mins I was the only one in line my food was wrong and forgot to give my drink and then I order the oven baked sampler but didn't get that got something I was on lunch at work I didnt have time to go back and fix it they were very slow and didn't even get the right samplerBrandon e
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 07, 2019The food was a small portion, some noodles were hard and the chicken was chewy and tasted oldSophie, B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 16, 2019I can't even give a rateing, this place is very nasty. Dishes all over the place in the dining room, all of the tables are dirty and sticky, flys are flying all everything. The bathrooms are very nasty. Sorry to say I had to get a refund on my food it was over cooked in the microwave. I have eaten here many times, but I don't think I will return. Sorry it has gone down hill so fast.Stephanie B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 16, 2019Tables need cleaned. Bathroom needs cleaned.Dishes everywhere on tables.Staff needs trained.Richard B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 02, 2019I ordered a meal combo and paid for extra breadsticks and I received zero breadsticksAngela F
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 25, 2019As I was watching my order being made through the drive thru an employee with a trainer shirt on dropped a couple of bread sticks on the floor and then pick them up with the said tongs and throw the bread sticks away and hang the said tongs back on the wall. using them again to place more bread sticks in a bag. When I inquired as to what I had just seeing she stated I just touched the bread sticks off the floor but the tongs did not touch the floor, I would never do that.
Now having worked in a kitchen for pretty much most of my career this is not something that I should have ever been told from ANY employee let alone one with a trainer shirt on.
I will say this the food is decent though and made to order.D M W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2019We had to ask multiple times to get our breadsticks. We spoke to the manager about there being no ice in the soda machine. When we left there still was no ice in the machine. We had our drinks with no ice. We also had to ask for silverware as well.Chris B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 19, 2019absolutely the last time I spend my money here. arrived 12:05 (lunch) w/my daughter. two in front of me and it took 8 min for them to take their order. Only 1 register open. 2nd lady came in door and opened other register. I heard a couple leaving and saying to themselves, "terrible food". I didn't o0rder but did order two slices peperoni pizza for my daughter and a drink. No bread sticks available (lunchtime!!!)... sat down and waited approx. 15 min to get her pizza. It was cold, not cooked well and looked terrible. Still no breadsticks. went to counter and lady said, "we don't have any". sat back down and daughter had one bite and said, "I can't eat this Dad." We threw the pizza in the trash and left. Also note the tables were dirty, dirty dishes were around,and the table was sticky! We changed tables and the 2nd table was the same! Had to get napkins, go to bathroom to wet them, and then clean table! YUCCH! ... and to think, we used to like this place! NO MORE!!!!John I
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 09, 2019Was absolutely bad waiting for more then 25 minutes for my take out order. I was often pie or drink while standing and waiting not satisfying to me.Tammy Davis
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 04, 20195 of the employees were sitting in the dining area being a bit too loud. I know they have to eat somewhere but they were very distracting. The guy (Aden?) that brought my food kept telling me to take 2 breaths and calm down. I could understand if I had said something or acted like I was angry but I didn’t. He said that a customer told him that once. The sticker on the tea expired at 4 and I was there at 7:30. (Order ID: AABTSHP6AEA7). I’ve eaten at Fazoli’s numerous times and this ranks as the worst.Paul H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 26, 2019I used the drive-thru on Saturday, May 25th. Great customer service. Roman at the drive thru was awesome. Made me laugh and kept me smiling while I waited for my food.Tanya B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 21, 2019Mens room allways nasty there,paper towl despencer not working as allways,she calls people hun or sweetheart,it is smarting off/starting something,grose mens room,spotie silver ware,never clean,John f
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 11, 2019Horrible customer service. I never received breadsticks. I asked twice and they kept running out because they were serving others their 2nd and 3rd rounds. Twice I was told they would bring some out when they were ready and I kept seeing others being served. After 25 minutes I left after asking a third time and being told they just ran out and have to make more. And they just appeared irritated at my request.Michelle C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 20, 2019We stopped at the Fazolis at 10 Harding Mall Drive today in Nashville after leaving the Nashville Zoo. Our food was excellent, but my reason for the review was an employee named Roman. Not only did he bring us our food, but he also checked on us throughout our meal, gave menu suggestions, answered questions and got us anything that we needed without hesitation. I know that Fazolis usually has a person that walks around to give out extra breadsticks, but the service that Roman gave to our table and other while we were there was above and beyond. He gave better service than you receive in most sit down restaurants. I don't usually leave reviews, but I really felt like this employee needed attention on a corporate level.Katherine K.