10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Smyrna
(Displaying 20 out of 32 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019Zara has waited on me on last 2 visits. She is positive and a go-getter wanting to please and make your visit so satisfying. She was super and so thorough.Susan H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 14, 2019excellent service on 6/14/19 on Enon Springs Rd in Smyrna - Shelby went a long 'extra mile' with good service.Susan H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 05, 201915 years ago my family came to the store for first visit and someone left the lids off the salt so our food was ruined but management wouldn't replace or refund our money. I was so angry I just left and have never returned. My daughter asked for chicken fettuccini so I decided to stop by since it is so close to home and we just returned from vacation and didn't want to cook. I ordered through the drive through. The total was around $57. We sat at window for almost 15 mins waiting on the order and finally the cashier said they were having an issue with their system and asked if I had cash. I told her no I did not and she said they couldn't run the card because there was an issue and the manager was going to call to try to get it to work. She suggested I just leave. Not sure why they were still taking orders if the system was down. I would have been happy to come back at a later time to settle my account but wasn't given the opportunity to do so. Instead of providing "Outstanding and unusual Customer Service" they chose to just ask me to leave. I just want to let you know that I won't come back a 3rd time. This day and age I just expected better customer service. I wanted to take the time to let Corporate now so they can better training their staff in these situations. If the system is down, let the customer know ahead of time so they don't waste their time.Debora,H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 19, 2019The salads that I paid 3.50 each for barely covered the bottom of the bowl they came in and had a few pieces of cheese, a cherry tomato, and 1/4in piece of a slice of onion. The bread sticks were not even warm, almost stale really, and had none of the butter on them, which is the best part of the bread sticks. These things plus waiting for my food (while the restaurant only had two cars in the parking lot and I was the only one in drive thru) for 11 minutes made my experience and overall opinion of the restaurant, poor.Jordan, M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 12, 2019We were given the wrong menu items and when we went to return it for the correct one we didnt receive what we asked for again. Plus the side salad is brown and wilted.HEATHER F
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 08, 2019I get tired of ordering not knowing if my dish is gonna be half full or full!! I want what I pay for. 2 of my last 3 trips I have gotten half or less of the dish full of baked spaghetti with meat balls.don't you have a certain amount for each serving???Laura L
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 08, 2019My food was prepared well but I did not receive the $2.99 cheesecake I ordered. I placed my order in the drive through and was disappointed to find that my order was incorrect after I got home.
Order ID AABTMHNCAQB7Alicia C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Good stuffEvan T.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019This Fazolis location is one of my favorite places to get food. The employees are all super nice, the food is always good, and I usually go during off hours when there aren’t many customers in the store, so it’s nice and quiet. I’ve already spent a few hundred dollars there and, while I don’t go as often as I used to, I always have a great time when I do.Joshua J.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 13, 2019I ordered a cheesecake no topping I received a cheesecake with topping on it I found out about it when I got home a employee with the initials DT took the order. They do not listen I called the restaurant a manager named Kevin answered the phone. I live several miles from the restaurant going b ack to get another one was not a option I want DT fired and Kevin reprimanded they need to pay closer attention to what they were doingleesa n
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 13, 2019None of my order was correct. Not one thing was made correct. Since I do not live in this city, just passing thru I did not contact the store to correct. Was already miles away when seeing order was incorrectWillie G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 12, 2019Every time I order a baked spaghetti I know it originally comes with marniana sauce so I ask for meat sauce when I get home it’s marniana I HATE that sauce. On top of that the manger can’t even make it right smh then have to wait for them to send a make up card to get it fixed.Lanier A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 15, 2019What a rip-off. I asked for a side of Marinara Sause to dip my breadsticks in. I was charged .50 for something that may have cost you.01 to prepare if that much. I hope you made your desired profit off of me because I will NEVER be back again. Like I said, what a rip-off!!!!Patrick C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 08, 2019I had issues with this restaurant in the past and have sent my comments. I gave it a second chance today and will NEVER go to this restaurant again!!! The first time, my sandwich I ordeered was awful. Today, I ordered Lasagna and it was over-cooked, dry and seemed old. Such a shame because I love Italian food but will NEVER go to another Faxoli's again. Terrible!!!!Patrick C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 06, 2019I am very disappointed with my visit today. I usually go at least once a week to this restaurant. Today I found a hair in my food and when I told them the girl saw the hair and said oh that's mine in shedding. Very unhappy with that response.Karen Rogers
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 07, 2019April was my cashier and server on 1/6/19 and did a wonderful job..very thorough and attentive. Real good attitude. Very impressed.S Harper
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 21, 201812.21.18 2:20 pm I entered the store to buy lunch; and two women were ordering in front of me. The cashier/female (tall) was very stern and said to ladies 'I will bring two breadsticks to your table only. After those two, you will have to pay for additional garlic bread.' The customer stated she had not seen it done this way and was confused; yet employee stood strong and said that was the way it will happen and no exceptions. I had never seen this done...and also such negative service. I turned around and departed and did not place an order.Susan Harber
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 21, 2018had to ask for part of my order, didn't get what I ordered on the items I received.Vickie M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2017great service and good foodJackie B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2017Very good food.Nancy C.