10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Tullahoma
Rating 3.53.5 out of 5 stars
(Based on 38 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 10, 2020I ordered a Caesar Salad that did not make it in in my bag. I'm a DoorDash driver, so I got my order with 2 mins left in my shift. But, then I got a DD order. So I got my order from Fazoli's, put it in my personal bag, & headed to my DD order. After I got home, I realize there is no salad, only my entree and breadsticks. Everything is delicious, I just don't have the salad I expected (& paid for) 😒Tara, C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 02, 2019After an initial wait of 15 minutes for our food to arrive we discovered that the silverware was very dirty. After getting plastic utensils from the front counter we discovered that our food was cold to the touch, not even the slightest bit of warmth to it. We returned the food and they reheated it for us. Very disappointed in the service.Keisha F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019Not helpful at all with their mistakes.David
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019Paid a extra dollar for the cheese on a baked spaghetti, and did not get it. Asked the girl about it and she said it had melted through the plate of spaghetti, she had put the Parmesan grated cheese on it while serving it to me. That is when I had noticed no cheese on my baked spaghetti.
Very disappointed about this. I was not offered the cheese I had paid extra for. This will be my last time to eat here!Cynthia M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019Food was great. Cleanliness of store was very disappointing. There was water in the floor right at the front door. Caution sign was by the puddles but no one seemed to care about getting a mop. Women’s bathroom needed attention also. Employees didn’t seem to care that the trash was full or that there was water in the floor. I know it is hard to get good workers! But a manager needs to step up and be a manager.Pat D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 04, 2019I paid for a brownie and received what looks to be a corner of a brownie a little larger than a quarter. I was too mad to call and complain, because I live 45 minutes away from this location. If they were out of brownies, they should have told me.Neil H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 02, 2019The consistency of food quality is hit and miss at best. When subpar food is served and brought to the attention of staff, they become rude & full of e causes instead of remedying the issue with fresh, quality food. The behavior of the staff on several occasions is not indicative of other Fazoli locations.
I have always questioned why other locations we dine with have several patrons throughout the day and this location looks more deserted....I now understand and why. Poorly trained and rude employees will do it every time.
I would love to see this location overhauled....it’s a great location, but sales have plummeted for a reason, sadly.Michelle Ramirez
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 06, 2019We definitely have great customer service! They take good care of us such as browning the bread sticks for me, my grandson likes his sauce on the side. They are very accommodating!Deborah P.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Just love Fazoli food is good ....and workers are awesome.....Priscila D.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Great service and great foodAlicia C.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Fast service for a carry out order. While I was aware I was paying more for extra breadsticks, I don’t agree with it. They don’t cost extra when you dine in.Kim H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Great food, good prices, live the bread sticksPat D.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Food is always great qualityLori F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 22, 2019I just had the worst customer service from this store. I purchased 2 full entire meals and 2 kids meals. This was a to go order. They gave me 4 breadsticks total. I asked the girl behind the counter if I could have a couple more as I purchased 2 adult meals and 2 kids meals. The girl said it was policy with to go orders to limit the bread sticks. I asked if it was policy for 2 adult meals as 2 kids to get one breadstick apiece. They said I could purchase more but I had already paid for my food and didn’t want to make another transaction. Especially for something I should have gotten as part of the meals. I have dined at fazolis for many years but I must say that I am very disappointed. To lose a customer over a couple breadsticks is unacceptable.David Mason
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 15, 2019I ordered the ravioli combo with a salad and a drink. I never received the salad. And I never received any breadsticks.bob a
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMar 21, 2019Great food and good service BUT I asked for some fresh parmesan cheese be grated on my to go order and was told it was company policy that they were not to grate any cheese on to go orders...I do not understand this...the packets of parm just do not compare to the fresh grated...Glen B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 12, 2019I'm using a pirate leg and crutches due to a broken ankle, and my 89-year-old mother, who uses a cane, took me to the grocery, so I bought her lunch at Fazoli's. One of the employees was on break, sitting in her car, and came to help us get to the door. Another employee came and opened the doors for us. Great customer service. Everybody we saw was pleasant and helpful. We'll be back, and will tell others how good the service is. The restaurant is clean and service is fast, food is good.Barb G
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Reasonable vegetarian options for cheap. Delicious garlic bread.Christina N.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 16, 2019I ordered a piece of Chocolate Hazelnut cake at 445pm the girl (Ellen P) took my money and gave me a number. said she would bring it out shortly. 15 minutes later she is still at the register waiting for the next customer to walk through the door. I went back to the counter and asked if they had to bake my cheesecake. She said we are short staffed and I have to take orders first. I have worked in restraunts all my life. In my experience, it should not take 15 minutes to get a refrigerated precut piece of cake. there were only two other couples in the building. and I am sure whatever the task she could have excused herself and retrieved my cake in the time she spent staring at the door waiting for the next customer to park their car and come inside. I feel the service was rude and unacceptable.D Marlin
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 15, 2019Part of my order was missing and I did not find out until I had already left the drive-through line.Laurie B