10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Abilene
Rating 4.04.0 out of 5 stars
(Based on 104 reviews)
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 25, 2020The food is wonderful. Always is. However, the person who walks around asking folks if they want more breadsticks is either non-existent during our visit or shows up when we’re ready to leave. Happens a lot.Vicky M.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 08, 2020Ordered 2 Chicken, Broccoli Penne's though the drive thru at 8:18 pm on 01/07/2020 and when got home they only had the chicken, penne noodles, tomatoes and sauce. No Broccoli was on either of them.Candace G.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 01, 2019I barely want to give one star to this fazoli's. The employees were friendly. But the tables were very dirty one of the employees were cleaning the tables off with a wash cloth. When my family and I sat down at a table that the employee just wiped down you could feel the dinginess and how dirty the table was. So my husband got some napkins and wiped the table down. And you could see how dirty the table was. The napkins were black. It was disgusting.And my husband got me tea to drink and that tea tasted like the dispenser hand not Been cleansed. I could taste it in the tea. I didn't even want to eat there anymore. I had lost my appetite.Melissa Monrroy
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 07, 2019I tried to eat there tonight. Absolutely worst Chicken Parmesan ‘stuff’ I have ever eaten. NO customer service when I took my plate still full of food back up to the counter. I went on Yelp to post my pictures of the gross chicken and noticed lots and lots of poor reviews from the last several months. Poor management or poor food chain? I’m not sure but I hope Abilene continues to speak out.Rhonda C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019Went to the drive threw and sat there for 5mins or longer yelling for someone to answer. I went back around again and waiting another 5 minutes doing the same, so I went up to the window!! A guy comes up and says do u need to order. I say yes I tried to order for about 10 mins no one would answer. Then a girl comes and puts the headset on and he tells her that I need to order. Then she gets on it and get the other people's order!! So i left!!Tiffany G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019Dined at this Fazoli's today (10-15-19) and the food was cold. We waited 20 minutes for our food. Very poor service.Janice M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019I was very infuriated when I got home. I ordered through door dash this evening and was very upset when I saw my order on my dining room table. I had made specific requests to have no mushrooms
Because I am allergic and two of the items still had mushrooms.Amber B
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Ordered two spaghetti with meat sauce to go. Much to my surprise there was a small amount of meat sauce on the spaghetti. If you have not tried it, try spaghetti without sauce. Not very tasty. No way to correct it after reaching my destination. I will know in the future to look before I depart. This needs to be corrected by management.Dean T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 23, 2019Terrible, the restraunt was filthy as we're the employees. I asked for the manager but they never came to the table. The spaghetti and lasagna were good, but the rest of the food tasted poor. The desert was not good either.Joe V.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2019Ordered online and they left out 6 of my breadsticks. The chicken on my pasta was gross. I did try calling this location but no one would ever answer the phone. This is usually my favorite place to go and this time was the worst experience I have had at a Fazoli’s.Ali L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 20, 2019I decided to have my birthday dinner at Fazolis, and it turned out to be the worst experience me and my wife have had the food was so cold, it felt like they just pulled it from the refrigerator!!!Hernandez, John
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 02, 2019The $5 lunch was a train wreck. The drive thru was really slow, and the person at the window was rude. When I got back to the office, picking up the bag I realized the noodles were put in at an angle and they leaked all over the passenger seat. After cleaning that mess. The meal was cold, the soda flat, and it was dry plain noodles. All the sauce was on the car seat. I called the store. No one cared. Am I going back, no. Only good thing, it was only $5 I'm out.Dan,H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 25, 2019Per website spag w/ meat sauce is 5.49 to 6.99.... I ordered at lunchtime expecting the $5 special but charged 6.99. I ordered a side salad .. per website a side salad is $1.99... I was charged $3.49 for "making it a meal." I did order extra sauce which if you consider what I got as extra sauce, you must like terribly dry spaghetti! I thought final total sounded awfully high but figured I was charged for extra sauce. Frankly, it wasn't even that good either...the meat sauce was grisly. I will never come back.Velda M
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2019The food was very good. I had the pizza spaghetti bake. The employees seemed to enjoy their job, providing service with a smile. The only suggestion I would have is to offer to make the order a meal for $3.95. While that option is displayed, I think the employee taking the order should suggest the option.Randy I
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 04, 2019I am dangerously allergic to meat. Vegetarian is not a choice for me. It keeps me out of the Hospital. I ordered baked spaghetti fron your location today around 6pm. After eating most of it I hit an odd texture. Turns out I was chewing on a bacon chunk. Taking meds and still getting sick as I write this. Please inform your team that this is not a game or a joke.Lindsey, L
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 17, 2019I placed an order for takeout. The Alfredo itself was good but the chicken that they put on it was very dry and no sauce to cover the chicken. The spaghetti barely had sauce on it. I did not get everything that I ordered I missed getting my piece of cheesecake. I had always felt like Fazoli‘s was a really good place to eat with some decent prices and while the prices were still good the food was not I was very disappointedCindy V
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 17, 2019The cashier upsold is on salad and side pizza for our meals without explaining it to us felt sneaky. The soda machine was broke so only had water yet this still sold us large cokes that we could only fill up with water!!! Absolutely crooked!!! Bathrooms were disgusting and gross... needless to say I will not be coming back. Used to be a fan but this experience has ruined it for meMelissa G
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 17, 2019I came In today and I spent almost $10
On drinks. The carbonation was apparently out but they continued to charge for drinks. Waste of money, don’t know that I will come back.Kim c
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 12, 2019This was our first time stopping here and the visit was phenomenal. Friendly staff and good food. Bread is to die forBrenda W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 12, 2019Food was delicious and staff was wonderful. Had a great family atmosphereJonathan L