10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Amarillo
Rating 3.63.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 94 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 18, 2020The local restaurant in Amarillo has been without heat in the dining area for over 2 weeks. We've seen many people come to the door and leave. Some go to the drive through, some don't. They remodeled not long ago, but that was in vain if people quit coming.DAnn W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 10, 2020Called ahead. Had to wait in line to pay while my order sat on the counter getting coldJackw
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 30, 2019Horrible service, waited 10 minutes just for a response from the drive through speaker. Then waited another 20 minutes to get to the window. I only come here cause my kid loves the spaghetti, the service used to be amazing, now it’s just terrible.Michael Gonzales
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 21, 2019I went to the drive up, ordered lasagna, watched the cook prepare my food and pick up extra noodles off the counter throwing on my meal, then put sauce and cheese over it. The floor was filthy in the kitchen. If you're going to have your back area open, realize people can see what your staff is doing. Youneed to put a wall up to cover the nastiness. I started to say something to the manager but did not feel it would do any good. The food was okay but it was a little difficult to eat after seeing what I saw, but I was hungry and didn't have time to stop anywhere elseSusan T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019I went across town last nighttime get some with my boyfriend. We ordered almost $20 worth of a build your own bowl with raviolis and meat sauce, a chicken Alfredo pasta. Upon returning home (over a 15 min drive) I found that my bowl only about 1/4 full and only had 7 raviolis in it with a very stingy scoop of meat sauce. I was appalled when I looked over to see that my boyfriend had about a 3/4 full bowl of pasta and sauce. I am wondering if this is normal service because if so, you have lost our business completely. Please contact me if someone can try to make this right. I took pictures as well and kept the receipt.Lindsay G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 11, 2019The girl working the drive through continued to cut us off while we were ordering. Said “oh my god” when we asked for a minute to decide what to order. Didn’t let us finish ordering before giving us the total was just the worst experience we have had. No plastic ware or napkins eitherBrook d
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 05, 2019Food was fine. Two meals and only 2 breadsticks to share. Printer not working so I couldn't scan to get rewards.Janet E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 2019very slow service. The window register lady wasn’t very friendly, didn’t smile not greet me.Laura K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019Food was terrible. Chicken tasted like it came from a school cafeteria. Very hard and old. Also dissapointed by how the food was served in take out containers. No one's food was on a plate. Which I thought that was fazoli's thing, fast food on real plates. So expensive for what we got. Won't be going back which is sad because we used to go all the time. This is the second time we were dissapointed by this fazoli's. This place used to be great, not anymore.Kari K.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 30, 2019We love Fazoli’s and eat here frequently. I was disappointed that they left out the side salad we ordered and paid for. We were in the drive through and had already driven away before I realized this.Anne D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 22, 2019I sat in the drive through line for 20 min. Then get to the window and the cashier is joking and cutting up with another employee,finaly opens the window after me sitting at the window for another 5 minutes, reaches her hand out for my payment but tells me she cant remember what my total is, laughs it off and takes my card. I asked if she at least knew if it was the stuff I actually orderedNicole k
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 22, 2019We stopped to pick up some take out on Sunday, July 21st. Upon entering the front door we saw a sign that stated the A/C was broken. It was about 2:30 in the afternoon and the temperature was 95 degrees. We saw staff with red faces from the heat, but still doing their jobs. I am shocked that management did not shut the restaurant down in the face of these conditions. No one should have to work in that kind of environment and I am ashamed of whoever is running that store. I ran hotels with restaurants for many years and would never have subjected my employees to that. I highly recommend you look into this situation and make sure it doesn't happen again. We love your food and prices are great, but we don't agree with what happened.Carl W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2019The lady who was working the register/ handing out food / cleaning tables was not very helpful when I was ordering. She didn't act like she wanted to be here, which I understand, it's a Friday night and she's working- been there done that, but I did it with a smile. When I asked her a question about the app, she told me she doesn't know how to work it and that I would have to ask the other lady. While eating, I witnessed the same worker from ordering visit same table 3 different times in a 10 minute span. At this table, there was another worker, I assume that was on break. The register lady stood around and joked with the lady on break, ignoring the guests around her. The tables around the workers had to stop the workers talking, just to ask for more breadsticks. I am not 100 percent sure on the name of the register lady but my receipt says Michael S. She had long brown curly hair and i assume she was in her teens or early 20s.Ana P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 19, 2019The speaker in the drive thru was broken so I had to wait 35 minutes just to place my order. I ordered a salad and didn’t get any dressing. My bad for not checking but I was so exhausted I pulled out and didn’t realize till I was already at my hotel that I have a salad and no dressing. What am I supposed to do with an $8 salad that I waited 35 minutes for with no dressing??? I think this is my last time wasting my time and money with your company. I’d give you zero stars if I could.Caryn M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 11, 2019I have been going to this fazolis for a while, and everything was fine. They went through a remodel and ever since then things have not been the same. This past month I have gone 3 times and all times the breadsticks sucked. They are dry and not like they used to be at all. The drive thru also takes forever. AT LEAST a 15 minute wait. I need this fazolis to get it together, especially the breadsticks because they’re my favorite part. ThanksKynsey E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 24, 2019Wasn’t even a quarter of the way done with my food and got up and went to bathroom. I came back and my food was gone but they left my drink and receipt. Very disappointing. Offered to remake my food but I was traveling and didn’t have time to wait. UPDATE: Corporate rep said she sent me her email address to discuss but no email address given.Christine R.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 23, 2019Andru was great and very friendly. There was a huge line that he was handling well. The other lady (who i’m guessing was the manager) was pretty rude. When an order was messed up, instead of taking accountability and just apologizing, she blamed the mess up on Andru and got on to him in front of said huge line of people. She actually got on to him 3 times, just in front of us. As a customer, it was very awkward to watch.Kenzie I
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 13, 2019My order was incomplete i got home and didnt uave my ceasar saladMelissa D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 06, 2019Sat at the drive through speaker for almost 10 minutes, drove around to make sure they were open because it was only 8 to see people in dining room and others in the drive through so I went around the building to try and order again. Sat for another 5 minutes before pulling around and waiting till I got to the window. Once there employees were cutting up and swearing in the back of house yelling loud enough you could hear them with the window closed. Kinda rediculous.Tre D
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 03, 2019Overall impression was that this location has a very laid back, careless outlook on their service. The entire exterior was darked out with no lights, I was not acknowledged at the drive-thru speaker, and the staff wasn’t wearing beard-nets or hair-nets. One employee also had her headset around her neck and wasn’t wearing gloves which is most likely why I had to pull up to the window to order. This staff needs a manager’s attention to get them back on track.Jarrid G.