Fazoli's College Station
10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's College Station
(Displaying 20 out of 67 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 17, 2019Food was good, however the service from the main manager was extremely terrible. Just because of a question I had she started jerking the food out of my bags and having a fit. Poor service and terrible experience.Thomas H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019I just bought a blackened shrimp and chicken baked now, the food was massively salted that I can't eat at all.Rukayat M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Me and my roommate waited in line to order about 20 minutes... it was busy so I understand... however the manager i believe ruby was her name... was literally screaming numbers across the whole restaurant... i heard another group ask why she was yelling and looked scared to get there food... and I never recieved my pizza for my order.. i asked the lady and she said it was coming... after 20 minutes i went to the counter for my pizza and more breadsticks... the guy nor the manager ever asked what i needed... just ignored me for 10 minutes as i stood there so i left... very disappointing... I get being busy but ignored isnt ok and never got what i paid forCody Fox
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 10, 2019Horrible CustomerTabetha LeJune
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 06, 2019Great food, great prices.Nancy S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 31, 2019Wonderful manager. Great personality!Agnes W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019My Grandchildren and I absolutely love Fazolis!Cindy R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019Great taste and prices. Fast service.Marlys G.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019GREAT SERVICE AND FOOD. Love Fazolis. Put one in BryanLewis Dunn
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019Not the friendliest workers but delicious and somewhat cheap food. Some of the prices are a bit high though. Love the unlimited breadsticks!Austin K.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019App coupons are too hard to use.Byron Y
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019Great service by all staff.Carolina K
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019great service and good foodgary q
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019...Abe M
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019Helpful staff in a laid back environment for dining in. Certainly would returnPhil O
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019Great food great service great crewTony M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019We visited Saturday, August 17th at 3:09pm. We ordered the Pick 2 and a drink for $5. We were again told by the managers that the special did not include a drink. They were given instructions by the General Manager not to offer the drink with the meal. It was extra. I talked to them about emails I had previously had with Fazoli’s and they insisted the General Manager said the owner of this location does not want to offer the drink and has ordered new signs (that are not posted in the restaurant stating that). I continue to receive weekly emails from Fazolis advertising the weekly specials and Pick 2 for $5 (2 items and a drink) available EVERY day! Of course the General Manager was not in for me to discuss this with him. They told us this is a privately owned franchise and that they don’t follow Corporate’s rules.
We drove 1 1/2 hours today just to eat at Fazoli’s after our conversations with Fazoli’s and we were met with this. In addition, the staff was rude and I did not appreciate the eye rolling and attitude.
I am very disappointed as I was confident this situation had been resolved and we could once again enjoy our visits at Fazoli’s.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019Excellent food!Kacey W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019Great food, great prices.Nancy G.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019The store is dingy and dirty. There was a hair baked on one of my breadsticks. This Fazoli’s needs to be updated. The interior and exterior need to be redone. The bathrooms need to be gutted and redone. Food quality has gone down too, but the prices keep going up.Grant, S.