Fazoli's College Station
10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's College Station
Rating 3.53.5 out of 5 stars
(Based on 79 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 23, 2020One of the employees had their child running all around the restaurant, both in the dining area and in the kitchen, seemingly unsupervised. At one point, the little girl came into the men's restroom while I was in the stall. She turned off the light and ran out. I had to finish my business in completely in the dark. This is completely unprofessional and I will not be returning to a restaurant where the employees think that they can treat their place of employment as a day careCody C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 22, 2020I sat at the drive thru for a while and no one came on to talk. I then drove to the window and even though I could see 2 employees in there no one ever came to the window. I know it was close to closing like about 15 minutes til but yall are open til 11, the open sign was still on. Its actually only 10:57 and no one still has come to the windowAmber H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 10, 2020The food recommended was very good and the service even better. The manager named Genesis had the place very clean and worthy of another visit soon.Michelle L.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 13, 2019I love this store. I was recently at your store and noticed a group of kids that ordered water and then walked up the the drink machine and stole drinks. The manager politely but firmly came over and told them that they needed to pay for the drinks in the drink cups. They were so rude to the manager and it amazed me that they would do that. I always have a good experience at this restaurant and wanted to make that clear.Tracy Findura
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 12, 2019Tonight we were at your location in College Station and had the worst experience I’ve had at an food establishment. The person I was having dinner with asked for a water cup and when we went to get our drinks, we noticed there was NO water. So my friend poured soda on her cup. Again...no water with the drinks. The cashier comes over to us and asked us to pour it out or she would have to charge us, so we did. The manager proceeded to come to our table and yank the cup out of her hands even tho it was empty. I am shook and cannot believe that your employees would dare treat YOUR customers like that. I am appalled and I fully expect to hear from you. We have enjoyed Fazoli’s for many years and today we were saddened that because of how your employee decided to treat us we don’t feel welcomed here.
Reggie CodizReggie C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019Food was ok and staff was friendly.Dede H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 29, 2019Loved the food. Really good and hot! Restaurant was clean and friendly.Dede H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 24, 2019Every time we go the food is hot and tasty. Staff is friendly and store is clean!Kenny W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 24, 2019Nice experience.Bill K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 21, 2019I recently submitted a poor review after an unfortunate experience at my local Fazoli’s. However, after expressing my displeasure, I was quickly contacted by customer service and received great help from owner Mike Feinman. Feinman went out of his way to personally apologize for the issues and compensated me for my past and next meal at the restaurant. I wanted to write another review to say how much this service meant to me, and I can honestly say I have never had such excellent customer service from a food industry to ensure I returned as a customer. Thank you!Tommy Rodriguez
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 19, 2019Within 30 minutes of having the Tuesday trio plate deal, I became extremely sick. My guess is that it was the slice of pizza, as once i ate that i felt unwell right away. I couldn’t finish the rest of my meal, and told my friend we needed to go. i suffered nausea, and stomach cramps, and once i got home I threw up several times. I’ve only been to Fazolis a few times, but today’s incident left me feeling so sick I felt like I needed to reach out to you all.Tomas R
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019the food and customer service was great, but the music playing was horrible; ruined the whole experience!!Garrett W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 17, 2019Food was good, however the service from the main manager was extremely terrible. Just because of a question I had she started jerking the food out of my bags and having a fit. Poor service and terrible experience.Thomas H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019I just bought a blackened shrimp and chicken baked now, the food was massively salted that I can't eat at all.Rukayat M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Me and my roommate waited in line to order about 20 minutes... it was busy so I understand... however the manager i believe ruby was her name... was literally screaming numbers across the whole restaurant... i heard another group ask why she was yelling and looked scared to get there food... and I never recieved my pizza for my order.. i asked the lady and she said it was coming... after 20 minutes i went to the counter for my pizza and more breadsticks... the guy nor the manager ever asked what i needed... just ignored me for 10 minutes as i stood there so i left... very disappointing... I get being busy but ignored isnt ok and never got what i paid forCody Fox
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 10, 2019Horrible CustomerTabetha LeJune
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 06, 2019Great food, great prices.Nancy S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 31, 2019Wonderful manager. Great personality!Agnes W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019My Grandchildren and I absolutely love Fazolis!Cindy R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019Great taste and prices. Fast service.Marlys G.