Fazoli's 19th Street
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 19th Street
(Displaying 20 out of 85 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019Found hair in my spaghetti. Employee handling food orders didn't have hair net. Very disgusting.Mary C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019Poor customer service. I think the meatballs were smarter than the chick who took our order. Undercooked pasta, blackened doesn’t mean coated in some nasty Cajun seasoning, lasagna was dry, meatballs on the sub were funky tasting, and the pizza crust tasted stale. We use to like Fazoli’s... but now we’ll start going somewhere else.Sami L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 17, 2019Placed an order at the drive through and didn’t get my whole order that I paid for.Darian G.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 21, 2019Terrible! I was just wanting a bake with no veggies. Added chicken to the order! No big deal for me but my husband can’t walk and when I got home I heard about it! Sick and tired of not getting what I ordered!!!Steph R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 14, 2019Great customer service is an understatement! While in the restaurant I noticed every employee had a smile on their face. One employee I would like to put the spotlight on is Ace. I don’t know his real name, it was hard to pronounce and he was happy to let us call him by his nickname. Ace wasn’t even our waiter, but he took care of us beyond any waitress or waiter I’ve ever had. I spoke with the manager and she informed me that this was his first day on the floor. I could not believe it. He seemed like he’d been doing this for years. This is definitely an employee to be proud of! Great job!Brandon Y
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 20, 2019Fettuccini was served luke warm and no extra breadsticks were given under the unlimited lunch deal. People who were waiting got the extra breadsticks. Servers were few in number for lunch time rush and not attentive to all customers.David B.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 07, 2019Except for the customer service,which was the young lady cleaning the tables by herself, and the manager taking our complaints, we were not very impressed during this visit. When we entered,the restaurant was very cluttered with dirty dishes and the order was not very warm, and not very tasty, the bread sticks were very greasy and a 20 dollar tip laid on the table for 20 minutes, until we gave it to the staff. The manager did, however, gave us a card for a free meal. We will not be visiting this location for a long time to comeNicholas L.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Ordered the chicken fed.alf. The chicken was dry and tough. This was the same on my previous visit to another location.Brian Reese
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 26, 2019Poor customer service , the cashier was rude and looked like she didn’t want to work ..and the fettuccine noodles were cold and hard we asked for some different ones and the same thing with those ,this visit was horrible.Monica Dominguez
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 06, 2019Everyone was friendly and made sure we had everything. Food was delicious only issue was my 2yr old had penne with Alfredo and the sauce was watery and made huge mess I think they are not draining pasta noodles good before plating.Regina H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 04, 2019Fabulous customer service by Shydella!!!! She is personable and so friendly! We will definitely go back to this restaurant because of her service.Meredith P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 01, 2019Pizza tasted like it a a day old, and hard. Penne creamy Basil and chicken was dry and chewy. not a good day considering I'm there three times a week. Please make the store great again!!!Joe B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 30, 2019Our order was originally messed up, they quickly fixed it and Aiden was the young man that came to our table and personally got it fixed. He made a possible bad experience a very pleasant one. That guy needs a huge pat on the back.Kristen S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 27, 2019Pizza is always dry and over cooked. Part of drive thru menu missing and promo items still on drive thru menu. This is the third occurrence. I notified the MOD on the 2nd and 3rd occurrences.Steve B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 19, 2019My dad and I came in for lunch and ordered with Valerie P who was short and rude with answers to our questions and just not very friendly or welcoming. Although when we were approached by our server Mae, she turned that awful experience into a good one. She served us with a smile, started a conversation and asked if we needed anything else for our meal. So thank you Mae for changing our lunch experience around!Tabitha M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 19, 2019The drive up order was wrong the lady at the window was sick and coughing and there was a hair in our foodDeb A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 02, 2019Ghetto, and disorganized staff. Very unprofessional.Alex Natal
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 28, 2019Me and my husband got food last night and a few hours later we were throwing up and since then we have been sick I got the fettuccine Alfredo with chicken and he got the lasagna.Kiana M
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 25, 2019My salad was expired. Was very disappointed that my online order was not ready or completed. I was late getting to work that day. Have not returned since.Donna G.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Good food, not quite as much as I expected but. Other than that I was pleased.Christina S.